• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 3)

[Yes that's what i assume]

[It's up to the ruler really but try to make this more fair i suppose]

Ramesses the Sun King said:
[Rulers are supposed to be impartial and unbiased... Keyword supposed, seriously though In apocrypha Ruler joined the black faction and Red faction had their own Ruler so screw the "Rulers are impartial" statement]
[Yeah I know Jean started working with the Black, but I also knew Shirou was Red's ruler, so I assumed she was just evening the scales]

[The problem is that if I start aiding anyone at this point, they are pretty much garaunteed to win]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[Yes that's what i assume]
[It's up to the ruler really]
[The thing about the Grail (at least the lesser(?) one that "grants wishes") is that it is actually just a massive (night infinite) mana resovoir that gives you the power to grant your own wish - but only through a method you can understand. So while I think you can technically grant yourself multiple wishes, you need to know how to do them yourself, and you lose a portion of the grail's power on each wise]

[well in that case...]

As I talk to Redgrave [This is our conersation now] I unrestricted SNI and attune it. There is a certain artifact I need. I see it. Buried in Cornwall...

[Nah she was just against Shirous and his ideals, she didn't do it for balance. That's why she is one of my most hated female servants Jalter is cool though.]

"Ok and I'll know when i see it right? Cause i need some info on what part of cornwall" [Hmmm well at least the lesser one]

Ramesses the Sun King said:
[Nah she was just against Shirous and his ideals, she didn't do it for balance. That's why she is one of my most hated female servants Jalter is cool though.]
[Well of course. Who doesn't prefer the alter versions (except for Archer EMIYA alter tbh. His unlimited lost works is cool and all, but I prefer the original)]

"Oh yes. When the grail appears, you will know"

[Hang on, don't we need a homunculus heart or something to start the grail summoning ritual?]

[Damn it redgrave, are you really making me look up and go through the heavens feel ritual]

[I never played Fate lol so idk only who is the person you get in that route lmao]

[the heaven's feel route is Sakura's I believe]

[the heaven's feel ritual is what the grail war is all about]

[all ik is that she became dark sakura and have two endings (normal Shirou dead other/true he's not so dead)]

"Kill the other servants (excluding me)"

"Do the ritual, or get your master to do it seeing as you are a lancer class you probably doesn't have much magical knowledge"

"Make a wish to the lesser grail, or look but don't touch Akasha and get some true magic [or something]"

Now i get it so I will have to win this war then ask my master to summon the grail so i can get this item you want right? Want to review what i have

Edit: Btw why do you want this if you don't mind me asking?

"I dont wan't any item. I'm just the arbiter. However, now that I have explained the Heaven's Feel ritual of how to gain the grail, I must be off. I have work to do"

"Enfer Chateau D'lf"

I step out of space-time and fly through the earth towards Cornwall. SNI guides me, and within a few hours from my perspective (instantly from space-time), I have found it. The gold and blue sheath shines flawlessly without a scratch, despite having been buried underground for so long.

I brush my hand over it in awe and am compelled to say its name.

"Avalon"

[And on that cliffhanger-ish note, I must go to sleep now. I look forward to future developments]

"Well that was a bit of a weird exit but i'll try to get it" *I look up at the stars* "Pretty night but i wonder how long would i be able to keep this up?"

I leave the ESB when nightfall. My mind is unstable now, returning to the head quarter now isn't a good idea. I take some little ride around the Hell's Kitchen and the Central Park. The wind is nice, it helps me to calm down a lot... until i sense a Servant is coming. This is a very bad time, right now i'm in no condition to fight. I stop and prepare for a fight. Even if it's night already, there are people here so maybe he won't fight me. But, if he is a psychopathic murderer like Saver, i doubt he will let me go. He's coming, a Servant with tough body, he must be a fighter. Even when he's eating chips like now, he leave no opening. He slowly walks, and stops when he's around 5 meters in front of me. But, without any intent to fight, he raise his hand and wave in a friendly way and say:

- You can't fight now, little miss. I know that. An unstable mind will only take away your sword's sharpness. You should go home and take some rest, we'll fight another day.

- You think i'll believe in your words?

- Because if i wanted to kill you...

Just in one moment, he closed our gap and get very close to me, place his hand in a gun-like form with his index finger pointing to my heart, whisper to my ear:

- Your heart has already been stabbed...

Then, he take his hand out, slowly leave me, who is in a huge shock of his threat, behind. But, my shock is snapped when he said:

- I'm going to meet Ruler now. Later.

- Wait! You know Ruler?

- Yes. He's my drinking buddy. You also know him?

- I used to... He's already dead... He's killed by Saver...

- Hah? That man ain't no joke. You haven't seen his dead with your own eyes, right? He's alive. Just go home and cleanse your mind. He'll come to you anytime, i swear. Bye now.

He leave without any other word. But somehow, he made me feel better a little. Maybe he's really Ruler's friend. I'll try and believe in him...

I get back to Caster's workshop. They were worried about me but things are fine now. They're talking about Saver's disappearance. When i'm about to speak about the 7th Sevant's appearance, my CTTR tingled. Someone just appeared and disappeared, too. This must be... someone moving outside space-time. When i look around, that someone appeared and disappeared again, just one second after the first time. I furiously search the whole room with my eye. Then, i spot it, a small doll that look exactly like Ruler right behind me. When i touch it, a voice come out "I'm still there". At that moment, everything is connected. He saved us, he killed Saver and he's alive. He also have seen my note, too. I get to the window, throw that doll to the sky with all of my strength while shouting:

- HOW DARE YOU MAKING A GIRL WORRY ABOUT YOU LIKE THAT!

Ah, all of my stress has been pushed out, i feel so refreshed. When i turn around, others are looking at me with confused eyes. I say:

Saber: Just some little talk with gods, don't worry. Anyway, Saver is dead. I knew it with my CTTR. We shouldn't talk about him anymore. Let's discuss about Rider.

Caster: About that... Things are harder than you thought. Do you remember what he said? "Almighty Gods, witness my work! With my Infinite Splendour, the Sun shall...". A man with Divinity, talking about gods, while stating about his splendour and the sun. A Rider who is capable of using both spear and sword that can even match a Saber. A warrior with experience from conquering, he who state himself as the King of Sun. There can only be one. The first Pharaoh of the 19th dynasty of Ancient Egypt who got blessed with Ra's strength - Ramesses the Second!

Saber: So... we're fighting a king now? What's so hard about this?

Archer: You know... we have no memory of the Servant we took form, right? He said "You truly are a formidable Caster to be able to use such powerful lightning, it reminds me of lightning from the gods themselves". How could he remind if he had no memory at all? He isn't fake Servant like us. He is a real one, a true king, a true Servant with all of his true NP of himself. Not to mention, Saver gave him some new NP, too.

Shirou: But... if he's the true King Ramesses, then his NP according to the history will be...

Rin: Yes. The Shining Great Temple that he built with full of gold, the place where he can draw infinitely strength from gods, RAMESSEUM TENTYRIS!

[You're becoming the main boss now Ramesses].

[cool just to be clear ramessess hasn't pulled anyone into his reality marble yet right?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[cool just to be clear ramessess hasn't pulled anyone into his reality marble yet right?
[Yes, but he chanted about that. A Servant is still a hero from the past. A NP is the Servant's greatest achievements or weapons. That's why in Fate series, a Servant can't let his/her true name be exposed. Because that will also tell them about your NP, too. Like, if you know the enemy Saber's true name is Arthur Pendragon, you'll instantly know that his NP will be Excalibur because that's his greatest sword]

[@Monarch: Wait, you and Saver fought outside time-space and Avenger can move outside time-space so i thought he witnessed your fight? Should i fix it?]

OwariNepgear said:
[@Monarch: Wait, you and Saver fought outside time-space and Avenger can move outside time-space so i thought he witnessed your fight? Should i fix it?]
[Lol don't need, misunderstand are the best in some situation xD]

[Lmao when Ramesses wants to get a flawless victory and ruler literally just turned it off: Nuh my streak]

[@Owari I don't know if you should fix it, but Hizack never witnessed our fight. The max he has seen is me & Monarch disappearing]

LlamaGod1411 said:
[@Owari I don't know if you should fix it, but Hizack never witnessed our fight. The max he has seen is me & Monarch disappearing]
[Idk, i'm asking Monarch about this. But i don't think i'll have to fix it. Because in 2 scenario:

1. If Monarch allowed and things become like Monarch also put him in his RM but don't let the RM affect him just so he can witness the fight, he'll witness it.

2. If Monarch didn't allow, things will become like Hizack haven't seen anything but Ruler and you had a little argument and Ruler dragged you to his RM. But, when he knew that i didn't know and saw how triggered i became just by stating "Ruler", he could lie to trick me. He was a maniac to begin with. He only stated about Ruler's interference, that's all.]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Hizack I still have no idea what fetish you are talking about or what this "God Frank" is]
[Owari, me and Saber's fight was technically within my Marble and Avenger had already run off at that point, but you could still say something along the lines of "Avenger saw Saver get sucked in but nothing after that". The fact my main offensive NP is a RM is stil pretty useful information]
[It a joke from this quote

"Greetings Mongrel. Having fun are you? I certainly am. Starting this war was a genius decision, as was hijacking the position of ruler from the original. Ruling over this war, controlling each and every one of your actions - you're all just puppets to me!"

Of you and yes! I can copy now! :D]

[I spent my whole night for studying so i'll get some rest now. I'll be back for around 6~7 hours. Blah have my permission to interact with Saber and Archer as long as there's no fight involed. You can continue from anywhere in the storyline you want. Have a good day, guys.]

Hizack123 said:
[It a joke from this quote

"Greetings Mongrel. Having fun are you? I certainly am. Starting this war was a genius decision, as was hijacking the position of ruler from the original. Ruling over this war, controlling each and every one of your actions - you're all just puppets to me!"
[I still don't get the joke, but ok]

Back