• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The (Upcoming) Reisen Addition/Upgrade (ULiL Extra)

So with the PS4 version already come about and the content's already on the internet, I would said it's only the matter of time until the feat is posted on the wiki. In the mean time, I want this thread to be some kind of discussion/speculation on what could be adding/upgrade to the Extra roster.

Example: Reimu could apparently rip space apart now...Who knew?

In addition, another, additional thread, should be created pertaining to the discussion of of 15.5 once we have the proper information given, all we are aware of is an incident involving bodily possession.

Let's wait and see what happens.

Then again Reimu was being trained by Yukari after all, and in PC-98 she did create dimensional rifts for bombs

There's also Mokou's MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE and Sumireko apparently be able to make a black hole too...

A miniture black hole, mind you. Though any lever of black hole visible to the human eyes is enough to wipe the entire civilization away already.

Solar System buff soon..... We already have Doremy's potential, and how in technicality Sagume could easily wipe out Gensokyo on a feat (so I don't know why she's just country)

Back