• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Monster fights a Gary Stu Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reinhard van astrea fanart
H Garou

Battle Theme: Rivers in the Desert (Remix)

Been a while since I made some VSBW threads. Meh. Monster Garou, Reinhard with Reid, Both at High 6-A. Speed equalized, or else Reinhard blitzes. Reinhard CANNOT use the OP "Blessing of the Phoenix".

Random encounter, fighters start at around 5 meters away from each other. Garou is completely bloodlusted, while Reinhard is in-character.

We can change the rules anytime to make it fairer.

Will the OP Hero win, or the OP Villain? You decide.

Gary Stu Hero - 3 (Celestial Pegasus, Gargoyle One, CoreOfimBalance)

Ultimate Monster - 0

They set their differences aside (Inconclusive) - 0

Garou freaking wrecks this Gary Stu.

Ressurection is a pain but nothing in his ability is notable. Nothing in his powerset can pose a threat to somenoe who can just keep getting stronger and stronger. Anti-regen is no big deal if you don't get hit either. And if he revives a second time, he'll go down much faster, Garou has fought many enemies unable to heal before.

Garou isn't doing jack to reinhard, especially since he has a tendency to spam his atomizing hax at the beginning, plus even ignoring that he has precog, garou won't hit him and he will know every move he will make, plus reinhard negates regen on the level of what garou has, reactive evolution would be an nlf to say he can just adapt to that.

How does that move work exactly? Dodgeable?

They both have precog. Advantage is on Reinhard initially though.

And Im not saying he outadapts said powers. But stat and speed wise. Also where is his aton nmove? I only see atom resist.

On phone rn so msgs are messy

It's an energy type attack that encompasses at least thousands of kilometers, atomizing his opponent, and rejuvenating the land.

Reinhard's precog is intuition based, it allows him to know everything his opponent is going to do. But garou does have precog too indeed.

That's assuming he can survive any of reinhard's attacks in the first place, since he will immediately go for atomization, and even his normal attacks negates regen.

Hmm. Well losing regen isnt a big deal for Garou. He fought in circumstances like that before. Precog defonitely makes it so two are even but Garou hinself dodged wide scale attacks before.

Also in general couldnt he only use the phoenix blessing once even without that restrictoon?

In that case more of a tie for me since I think losing his sword or having his arms injured would be a bad thing. He cant use magic either iirc. Not that it matters too much.

Not sure that garou would even think or have time to dodge since it's literally the first thing reinhard will do.

No the blessing of phoenix is endless, once he uses it, he will just a continuation of the blessing.

You're forgetting reinhard himself can regenerate, plus might i add bleeding actually makes reinhard stronger.

He actually dodged Overgrown Rover despite the ambush attacks he did in very tight space. Or rather reacted to to block the kid. Aoe effecst are often dodged by him actually.

Wow. He really is a gary stu. I thought he only used it once.

Yup thats gonna match Garou... But in terms of long scale battle Garou could slowly ease up. But the atomization is always an issue. Whats the strongest thing it took down?

You're forgetting about the aoe of the attack, this is an attack which would cover at least a continents length, he would have to immediately realized that the attack would kill him, which he has no knowledge of reinhard, and then dodge beyond a continents length, when he isn't even sure how large the attack would cover.

I thought it was only one time too, then the author confirmed nope it's endless, and reinhard can easily destroy the entire world if he felt like it.

Sort of irrelavent question when the ability in and of itself ignores durability.

Cant he move to the side or behind? Instead of outrunning it? Man this feels unfair now. Only way for Garou to stand a chance is for both to be aware and thats likely unfair. Better to start planetary.

Light novels always have a tendency to be op eh?

Fair point.

Think Orsted would stand a chance? Rudeus likely no though.

Move to side where though? It's not like a beam that goes in a straight line that spans thousands of kilometers, literally the entire area is engulfed for thousands of kilometers in it.

You have no idea, if you want op characters check light novels and visual novels.

I would rather reinhard not even be used in fights, since we still don't have much info on him, only seen him fight once against elsa, another time he one shot puck, and another time with regulus which is untranslated, there is again another time with celius but also untranslated.

We really have no idea what he is capable of with reid, just that he usually one shots when he uses it, and he has matter manipulation. But hey if you want to match him up against someone, knock yourself out.

Ah I was expecting it to be a beam. Guess not.

I only have a select few like the spider girl gamer and another one I forgot. Any reccs?

Seems fair. Hes basically a 2hu at this point lol.

Think power null can work on that? Likely gonna do it when I get home. Maybe.

So... I assume COB is rooting for Garou, while Celestial is rooting for Reinhard?

Alright, updating the vote tally.

Wow, Core voted Garou originally, I'm surprised.

Anyway, Reinhard draws his sword and Garou gets completely atomized

I can't tell if that's sarcasm. Besides, atomization isn't even displayed on his profile. Someone should update that.

Anyway if the enemy is superior and can oneshot the enemy completely and has a revival ability just to add on, it becomes less fair.

What I mean is I thought it was part of his restoration of the world, not atomizing enemies.

No there's no way to make this fair. Garou is likely on the bat one shotted from what Celestial said. Zero chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back