• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So if Metatron had HDE or stuff true High 1-As have, it would negate the EE and stomp Reinhard?
I guess it's more that it wouldn't work rather than him negating it, but yes, I believe.
High 1-A HDE here would mean he's literally just too large for Reinhard to affect with EE, so without sufficient range it wouldn't do anything.

I guess it's more that it wouldn't work rather than him negating it, but yes, I believe.
High 1-A HDE here would mean he's literally just too large for Reinhard to affect with EE, so without sufficient range it wouldn't do anything.
And if it was beyond dimensional existence?

Also, when you mean sufficient range, do you pretty much mean Smurf hax?

And if it was beyond dimensional existence?

Also, when you mean sufficient range, do you pretty much mean Smurf hax?
A higher dimensional entity will exist in such a way that their entire body isnt percievable to a smaller entity
If you make a 2D art and try to look at yourself from his pov, all you will see is a line. Even if the 2D chaarcter had a weapon to damage me with, it would at best remove one centimeter or so from me. Leaving me effectively undamaged
Now imagine a 1D character trying to damage a 3D character. They would only take out a point and thats only a difference of 2 dimensions.

Actually this makes me wonder, what about haxes that dont need to attack your full body. Like for example death hax, would they be able to kill a HDE as well?

Actually this makes me wonder, what about haxes that dont need to attack your full body. Like for example death hax, would they be able to kill a HDE as well?
If they haven't been stated to effect something that has HDE, then no. I am pretty sure saying 3-D death hax could effect a 10-D without having been shown to effect 10-D stuff would count as NLF

3D death hax will only works on infinite^infinite smaller part of the 4D HDE beings.

Looking back on this, If Metatron's starting move is to EE on a tier 1 level with just a single word then wouldn't that count as an automatic incon?
EE seems to be the only ability he would actually use in combat
They will both EE each other at the same time 🗿

Looking back on this, If Metatron's starting move is to EE on a tier 1 level with just a single word then wouldn't that count as an automatic incon?
Wouldn't Metatron use his EE faster since he just needs to utter a word meanwhile Reinhard has to swing his sword?

Wouldn't Metatron use his EE faster since he just needs to utter a word meanwhile Reinhard has to swing his sword?
It actually depends a lot on Reinhard since his godly intuition will always show him "the right answer" plus he is bloodlusted in this situation. Also, in life or death situations he gets a massive speed amp so that might come into play as well

There is also his perception boost of 100x that might allow him to instead go for his mind manipulation which he is usually unlikely to do

It actually depends a lot on Reinhard since his godly intuition will always show him "the right answer" plus he is bloodlusted in this situation. Also, in life or death situations he gets a massive speed amp so that might come into play as well

There is also his perception boost of 100x that might allow him to instead go for his mind manipulation which he is usually unlikely to do
yes this is why im starting to think this is inconclusive

Metatron just needs to utter a single word and Reinhard will also immediately EE

Godly intuition against an omniscient being ?

Then he’d still be at the very least a super genius in intelligence.
bro what
super genius intelligence is just being able to create High 3-A inventions, creating "impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology"

this is extremely irrelevant to this match

bro what
super genius intelligence is just being able to create High 3-A inventions, creating "impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology"

this is extremely irrelevant to this match
Intelligence is useless in this matchup huh? Righttt

what is this goofy ahh discussion 💀
he could have prior knowledge and it wouldnt matter if Reinhard manages to pull of his wincon before metatron

I think Reinhard's Blessing of Initiative would let him move first.
Blessing of Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhard will connect.

Additionally, looking at the page for EE—
This ability's destructive power is not absolute, and one should not assume that it can erase the soul by default.
And on that note, Reinhard's Blessing of the Phoenix is soul-based resurrection, so...
Q: How does Reinhard’s Divine Blessing of the Phoenix work? Can his body be recreated even if his soul is destroyed?

A: Regarding Reinhard’s Divine Blessing of the Phoenix in the world of Re: Zero, if the soul is alive, the body will come back. In this world, if the body is dead, then the person is dead. Also, generally it is impossible to destroy someone’s soul.

For Reinhard, as long as his Divine Blessing is there, he can come back to life, even if he physically dies many times. In this world, there are 10 special swords, and one of them is the “Meiken” – the “Life Sword”. If you use this sword to fight, even Reinhard might be in danger. However, if someone points the Life Sword at him, he probably would receive a Divine Blessing to counter it. I have no idea how to kill Reinhard. Please think about it and tell me.

From what I can tell on Metatron's profile, there doesn't seem to be anything indicating his EE can affect souls, High 1-A as it may be.

tl;dr Reinhard probably strikes first and even if he doesn't, he comes back and strikes second.

Based on a recent staff comment, 3D EE doesn't seem able to erase things with higher d durability, only up to High 3-A.
The wording for that is hard to understand plus Medeus said its a case by case situation, its not like metatron is a HDE/BDE he is still 3D and thus 3D EE would still affect him. In fact in one of the earlier threads it was agreed that 3D EE would work against him

I'm not sure about this. Because the High 1-A Metatron is getting comes from being close to the same kind of existence as God. Who does have all the beyond dimensional existence hax and the like.

And here's the conundrum. If you consider Metatron to have High 1-A durability then it comes from being similar to an existence that has all of those powers, which means the reasoning is the exact same as God's if to a lesser extent. Which means the profile is just missing those abilities and Reinhard can't do shit. If you guys are considering him planetary for this thread though, I agree Rein solos.

I'm not sure about this. Because the High 1-A Metatron is getting comes from being close to the same kind of existence as God. Who does have all the beyond dimensional existence hax and the like.

And here's the conundrum. If you consider Metatron to have High 1-A durability then it comes from being similar to an existence that has all of those powers, which means the reasoning is the exact same as God's if to a lesser extent. Which means the profile is just missing those abilities and Reinhard can't do shit. If you guys are considering him planetary for this thread though, I agree Rein solos.
counted

Back