• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The TRUE Rematch of the Decade (Sans vs Toei Broly) [0-9-5] (GRACE)

Why? Broly wont be agile enough to dodge sans and sans cannot dosge his AoE??
Doesn't need to be agile, could straight up just flex his muscles, and blow away all the bones, the blasters and sans himself.

Doesn't need to be agile, could straight up just flex his muscles, and blow away all the bones, the blasters and sans himself.
Sana attacks are supposed to be intagible since they are magic and different than other monsters.

Sana attacks are supposed to be intagible since they are magic and different than other monsters.
Where even on the profile does it state Sans' attacks are interactable intangible projectiles and bones.

Where even on the profile does it state Sans' attacks are interactable intangible projectiles and bones.
All of magic was intagible on undertale. Until a recent CRT made it so every monster expect sans doesnt have it anymore. Basically they arent psychical

All of magic was intagible on undertale. Until a recent CRT made it so every monster expect sans doesnt have it anymore. Basically they arent psychical
And yet his profile doesn't have that, at all.

I believe you that he had it because he has the category for intangibility still, so he must've at some point, but atm, he don't got shit.

Doesn't change what I said, he still doesn't have it listed and idk why he would, nothing states his attacks are intangible and being able to hit souls is something anyone can do in UT

Can I just add it since it was removed with no justification? Yeah I am adding that lmao
Make a CRT, you can't just slap shit like that on there, it was technically accepted to be removed when the overhaul was accepted. If it's straightforward you can just get it accepted quickly, if it isn't straightforward, then that's something you're gonna have to fight for.

Make a CRT, you can't just slap shit like that on there, it was technically accepted to be removed when the overhaul was accepted. If it's straightforward you can just get it accepted quickly, if it isn't straightforward, then that's something you're gonna have to fight for.
The removal for Intagibility was not accepted. The thread says it only removed 4th wall awareness. This is like saying you have to make a CRT when someone deletes your characters abilities with no justification lol

The removal for Intagibility was not accepted. The thread says it only removed 4th wall awareness. This is like saying you have to make a CRT when someone deletes your characters abilities with no justification lol
Yes. It's been months, nobody batted an eye. Make a CRT to get it re-added like everyone else has to.
also ive literally had to do that too brother

No one goes out of their way to look at Sans profile to see if intagible attacks are there lol
Except me, or really anyone, given people should be actually reading the profiles before make an argument, you included.
I told you that it was removed when it was not accepted lmao?
Don't care.
Where's the CRT that had it accepted actually?
Skill issue
More like a wiki issue.

You're actively derailing this thread now, just make a CRT to get it re-added if you don't like it.

Except me, or really anyone, given people should be actually reading the profiles before make an argument, you included.
Yes thats the reason it should be added when it was removed with no reason
Don't care.
Where's the CRT that had it accepted actually?
Idk probably somewhere in 2015
More like a wiki issue.

You're actively derailing this thread now, just make a CRT to get it re-added if you don't like it.
I requested it if they decline and ask me to make a CRT I will do it.

Well after the changes its gonna change since Broly wont be able to break sans attacks
I found why he has intagible attacks btw.

Well after the changes its gonna change since Broly wont be able to break sans attacks
I found why he has intagible attacks btw.
Dude, you realize nobody voted Broly because of that right? Literally nothing would change.
The fact he can currently can though is just an extra nail in the coffin.

Dude, you realize nobody voted Broly because of that right? Literally nothing would change.
Expect your argument where Broly just destroys the bones. Even if you dont like it this ability will change the battle since it gives sans even more of a chance to win knowing broly will not know he cannot touch the bones.

??????????
How is something I mentioned in passing after it already hit Grace, at all relevant to my prior arguments or the reason anyone actually voted?

Broly doesn't need to touch the bones to lowkey passively evaporate Sans. The fact he currently can is just extra reason why Sans ain't walking away from this one, but that's all it is, extra, not the main reason.

??????????
How is something I mentioned in passing after it already hit Grace, at all relevant to my prior arguments or the reason anyone actually voted?

Broly doesn't need to touch the bones to lowkey passively evaporate Sans. The fact he currently can is just extra reason why Sans ain't walking away from this one, but that's all it is, extra, not the main reason.
Eh I am too tired to argue about this tbh- Anyways grace starts with the 3 vote gap

sans would get his ass kicked by zeno too, in the time it takes sans to swing his hand for tk, in that same timeframe, zeno wouldve raised his hand to EE, and being literally deleted is faster than Sans following up on the gravity/tk with bones and blasters, especially as he's straight up gone
ya'll acting real sussy with these sans matches

ya'll acting real sussy with these sans matches
7dddct.jpg

Sans also defeared Cell and Goku Black too.

Shouldn't they be added too by now?
I requested it but no mods are looking at matchup additions

Back