• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The TRUE Rematch of the Decade (Sans vs Toei Broly) [0-9-5] (GRACE)

Super Saiyan Broly also immediately started his fight with Videl, who should be around Sans' level of power, by sending a bunch of Ki blasts at her direction

is already transformed tho
Then it's chest ki-blast AOE that he did in the first movie, or just regular ki-blasts that one shot even from their shockwaves..
You get the gist

Also since this fight takes takes place in Judgement Hall and Sans is 10-B, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't even survive the place falling apart from Broly's aura

Then it's chest ki-blast AOE that he did in the first movie, or just regular ki-blasts that one shot even from their shockwaves..
You get the gist

Also since this fight takes takes place in Judgement Hall and Sans is 10-B, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't even survive the place falling apart from Broly's aura
he can teleport to escape the colapse, plus since sans reactions are higher here, he would attack first since he would know the type of person Broly due to his information analysis

Ignoring the fact that he starts with normal ki blasts and will die to sana first attack
His normal ki blasts can light up the entire area my dude.
And they far outrange Sans' teleportation range.

not really? sans teleportation range in unknown, so we can't say that it outrange's it
No that's exactly what it means, if anything we probably shouldn't even be allowed to use it given how we generally treat Unknown ratings.
The best it gets is the best we see, and Broly's shit far, far, outclasses his best TP feat.

No that's exactly what it means, if anything we probably shouldn't even be allowed to use it given how we generally treat Unknown ratings.
The best it gets is the best we see, and Broly's shit far, far, outclasses his best TP feat.
Whats he range for broly

He did dodge while sleeping so
Dodging a knife strike isn't the same as dodging a million falling rocks. TP is fine, assuming he can TP that far (Broly's AOE far, far, outranges a mountain).

you still haven't calculated the range of the sans tp?

because that doesn't tell me shit.

Anyway...

oh broly take this or go incon, because really broly loves to do ki attacks with an absurd range, which ***** sans up because if he doesn't dodge even a millimeter of ki, he's likely to end up vaporized.

you still haven't calculated the range of the sans tp?

because that doesn't tell me shit.
I dont have to-
Anyway...

oh broly take this or go incon, because really broly loves to do ki attacks with an absurd range, which ***** sans up because if he doesn't dodge even a millimeter of ki, he's likely to end up vaporized.
At best its a incon for broly. Sans will slam him and attack with danmaku at the start and if he doesnt use a AoE sans can dodge it while broly wont be able to.

He can dodge then since the rocks arent hypersonic
Rocks launched by a 4-A condensed blast are 100% going to at least explosion velocity
I dont have to-

At best its a incon for broly. Sans will slam him and attack with danmaku at the start and if he doesnt use a AoE sans can dodge it while broly wont be able to.
Dude, all of Broly's attacks are AOE. There is no if he does, it's just a matter of what AOE he uses.
And mind you, 0.83 seconds is ages for characters this fast.

incon?..if I see it possible, because broly really goes with absurd range attack, then....

broly and sans hit each other at the same time and both die, one has his soul screwed up and the other vaporized along with a huge amount of land.

Sans hitting Broly won't kill him, he has to hit him multiple times, it's just he happens to be able to hit and stack attacks fast.
If everyone is treating this as a quickdraw, Broly can at least survive the initial hit, Sans can not.

“Broly's love for fighting and brutality makes him beat down his opponents, but not quickly kill them unless they become too dangerous”

Uh how does this work?

Sans hitting Broly won't kill him, he has to hit him multiple times, it's just he happens to be able to hit and stack attacks fast.
Broly would die since he has no feats of dodging danmaku let alone sans danmaku let alone a surprise attack
If everyone is treating this as a quickdraw, Broly can at least survive the initial hit, Sans can not.
Sans can also tp away if broly uses a smaller AoE so it is possible and seems like a incon.

“Broly's love for fighting and brutality makes him beat down his opponents, but not quickly kill them unless they become too dangerous”

Uh how does this work?
It means if he's fighting someone he knows can take a beating, he'd actively torture them because he's sadistic. For random mooks, goons and whoever, he just obliterates them, see the slaves for example.

I wouldn't even call it a love for fighting, but rather a love for beating the shit out of others.

Sans can also tp away if broly uses a smaller AoE so it is possible and seems like a incon.
It's Broly, have you seen his stray ki blasts? They engulf whole mountain ranges and shit.
Broly would die since he has no feats of dodging danmaku let alone sans danmaku let alone a surprise attack
Doesn't even need to, he can survive, in your own words, for 0.83 seconds. If they both lead with all out attack and the most basic ki blast ever, he's coming out of that exchange, even if he comes out of it ****** up.
also broly has danmaku himself lad, and pretty sure most dbz characters can deal with danmaku due to flight and acrobatic mobility in the air

Wouldnt broly go with normal attacks after sensing sans weak aura? If he likes this kind of fights?

Broly's literal expulsion of Ki from his body was blasting the hell out of anything and everything over a range that spans entire mountains and cities

Sans' teleportation is **** all when we don't even know the range, so saying "he can just TP" is irrelevant when Broly just obliterates his ass with even a casual Ki blast

Back