• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The TRUE Rematch of the Decade (Sans vs Toei Broly) [0-9-5] (GRACE)

Didnt you guys say he always starts with blasts? Why did he go for a punch??
That's SSJ1 Broly, not LSSJ1 also did you miss where he started with ki blasts

Sans hitting Broly won't kill him, he has to hit him multiple times, it's just he happens to be able to hit and stack attacks fast.
If everyone is treating this as a quickdraw, Broly can at least survive the initial hit, Sans can not.
well sans reactions are higher, so he would move first and would likely go hard since his information analisis would allow him to know the type of person broly is just by seeing his expression

That's SSJ1 Broly, not LSSJ1 also did you miss where he started with ki blasts
Oh alright
Broly's literal expulsion of Ki from his body was blasting the hell out of anything and everything over a range that spans entire mountains and cities
That happened While transforming I believe as they said above
Sans' teleportation is **** all when we don't even know the range, so saying "he can just TP" is irrelevant when Broly just obliterates his ass with even a casual Ki blast
If a casual ki blast is city level then true but if its not very wrong.

4710404-3453276591-Broly.gif

bro's got some pretty good aoe, man

That happened While transforming I believe as they said above
Nah, even when he was transformed, Broly was throwing out a ton of Ki Blasts just by having too much power (the infamous "My power is overflowing" bit)
If a casual ki blast is city level then true but if its not very wrong.
His very casual Ki Blasts do this every time, even going up to Planetary range if he so felt like it

I thought judgement hall would be neat. What if I changed the location? Would it still change anything?

Nah, even when he was transformed, Broly was throwing out a ton of Ki Blasts just by having too much power (the infamous "My power is overflowing" bit)
If thats like a passive then it might be a stomp how does he use his blasts btw?
His very casual Ki Blasts do this every time, even going up to Planetary range if he so felt like it
Why would he nuke the planet against a weaker foe when he likes to torture them??

If thats like a passive then it might be a stomp how does he use his blasts btw?

Why would he nuke the planet against a weaker foe when he likes to torture them??
I don't get this Broly likes to torture all weaker opponents bit, he's been shown to immediately murk anyone that he doesn't have a grudge with/isn't related to someone he has a grudge on

I gotta sleep now. I vote incon it looks like both have probable wincons and it looks like it depends on brolys mood and reaction to sans.

I gotta sleep now. I vote incon it looks like both have probable wincons and it looks like it depends on brolys mood and reaction to sans.
His reaction to a funny blue skeleton midget is to probably vaporize him as he doesn't seem like someone worth ******* with (like be real, does sans LOOK like someone who could take a beating?), like those little green slave lads in the movie that he just vaporized for fun, and then destroyed their home planet for fun.

I forget, but if Broly can sense ki, he'd know sans ain't worth it either.

yeah, unless you're goku who was crying 24 hours a day in broly's face....

it's more likely that he would launch a casual ki attack to eliminate the plague.

Isn't that only if there was seven votes for incon?

There is 8 over 6 anyways.
Difference of 3, but, I'm pretty sure that's only the case if it's one or the other, and incon votes basically got vetoed because **** them ig.

Well, in that case this thread is still going?

Hmmm, anyone wish to debate for incon or Broly winning?
Broly has to AoE and win Sans has to slam and attack to win. Both have close wincons dont see how this is not a incon tbh.

Back