• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the 9-A Cooking Show Hosts (Muganimate Ron vs. Mettaton) (0-3-0, GRACE!)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, have prior knowledge, and start 25m away.
The battle takes place in a restaurant kitchen.
Mettaton starts in his first key, but will be switched to his second key if Ron manages to flip the switch on his back.

Da Vouts
Hello everyone, welcome to Cooking with Ron. I’m your host… Dan.:
Scales to this; 0.011 Tons of TNT, higher with weapons

WELCOME, BEAUTIES, TO THE UNDERGROUND'S PREMIER COOKING SHOW!!!: 3 (Board3659, LeoEpicGamer8910, Me)
Scales to this; 0.024 Tons of TNT

Jesse, we need to cook.:
INCONCLUSIVE

Last edited:
Ron will know Mettaton is a threat (Plus he has hacking so he will know Mettatons stats) and might actually just run away (I doubt it since it doesn't look like a stomp or Mettaton has a huge advantage) but if he doesn't he can long jump to close the gap to Mettaton and shoot point blank

now Soul attacks I doubt will do much ... He has Astral Projection and his soul left his body so it's questionable now much soul attacks even matter here

He does have teleportation so he can use to avoid the Danmaku ...

Ron has average intelligence so I think he should be capable of this (especially with Prior Knowledge + Hacking). Sure he uses his gun very often but that doesn't mean he won't use other equipment except his melee (he tries sneeking past his opponent which with teleport he can do)

You don’t usually assume optional equipment is allowed unless it’s specified
Mettatons Danmaku isn't that bad tbh (especially early on)
it won't be hard for Ron to just long jump to get his switch

After that idk Mettaton's experience is low tbh but Ron has AP/Durability disadvantage and has to be near him to effectively hit him

I think Mettaton wins b/c his Danmaku will get too hard for him to resist even with Ron probably being fine against Soul attacks (IDK but still is a lose)
FRA Mettaton

Back