• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Capture d'écran (89) (1)
Translation - By absorbing the chakra of the ninjas in the Divine tree (the tree thing I forgot the name), it grew to a massive size. It is similar to Naruto's truth-seeking ball, but the size isn't even comparable. It has the power to devour all elements, yin and yang, at the same time to make the world return to nothingness.....

Why there's no Void in her profile?

let me think about this real quick....was the tsb going to explode?? or was it just going to erace the space there which Kaguya should actually be immune to the TSB so we shouldnt use the she was going to tank it argument, but was it going to explode tho??? I dont see why it would explode tbf. When tsb explodes dont they dont erace technically, so they space wouldnt have been gone only the planet would had been destroyed when it reached full size. With that logic i dont see how she would have returned the dimension to nothing without eracing instead of the TSB exploding

maybe she should have void manipulation on her profile i dont know

expansive truth seeking ball is not special, so we'd have to see some kind of void manipulation from every TSB ever or at least a majority. Its not consistent.

PaChi2 said:
expansive truth seeking ball is not special, so we'd have to see some kind of void manipulation from every TSB ever or at least a majority. Its not consistent.
Yeah that is why it was going to erase a whole dimension and bring a new one. It is obviously more than just a big TSB. And the databook directly goes against what you just said.

@Rocker space-timr erasure and creation is not void manipulation unless you wanna argue that every Low 2-C and up character is a void manipulator on universal scale.

void manipulation is basically existence erasure and a thread was made saying TSB doesnt have that effect. I personally think it does with all that statements and DB statements backing it up but sadly people scream hyperbole. I believe she should just have resistance to void manipulation

PaChi2 said:
@Rocker space-timr erasure and creation is not void manipulation unless you wanna argue that every Low 2-C and up character is a void manipulator on universal scale.
That would be a good point if it were not for the fact that, this is not a Low 2-C character and the words used to describe the attack make it sound exactly like void manipulation. This is not a universe (or pocket universe) destroying punch. It is an ability.

ETSB is different from normal TSB.

I don't care she gets Void manip and/or resistance or not.

bad analogy spae time erasure is basically turning the universe into a void. Rocker is saying in a tricky way that TSB should have existance erasure and kaguya but im saying she should only be resistant to void manipulation if everyone thing was gonna be returned to nothing like the DB says and zetsus statement

The real cal howard said:
Hyperbolic sentence is hyperbolic.
Yeah every thing is hyperbolic in the databook because it is Naruto. Despite the databook being proven correct literally every time.

Yeah, guess i didn't pay much to the other text since i focused on that single point

you know the everything isnt a hyerbole when it comes to Naruto. Kaguya is 5B why couldnt she just destroy the planet but instead she chooses to use something that will turn the dimension into nothing and recreate it. It really doesnt seem like too much of a hyperbole anymore imo since she could have just literally destroyed the planet but instead uses a 5A attack to erase everything

First. Nine times out of ten, this statement would be taken with a grain of salt regardless of the verse.

Second, speaking of salt, nice job jumping to conclusions when I said nothing alluding to the validity of databooks.

And three, factually incorrect (lightspeed Haku, anyone?), especially when we use databooks only if they don't contradict the manga. If they were accurate literally every time, that catch wouldn't be there.

I still feel like that "turning the whole world into nothing" is due to it swallowing all of nature

First. Nine times out of ten, this statement would be taken with a grain of salt regardless of the verse.
Second, speaking of salt, nice job jumping to conclusions when I said nothing alluding to the validity of databooks.

And three, factually incorrect (lightspeed Haku, anyone?), especially when we use databooks only if they don't contradict the manga. If they were accurate literally every time, that catch wouldn't be there.
First I disagree heavily but that is amatter of opinion.

Second, I am not salty I am stating an observation.

Third, nice you chose the one possible hyperbole and still interpreted oit wrong. Haku moved light speed in between mirrors not outside of them since his mirrors reflected himself into each other mirror. Not to mention the databook implied it was lightspeed but never actually mentioned light speed. Also the only times they were clearly inaccurate was when they were translated wrongly or when people originally thought they were wrong and it turned out they were actually correct after calcs were done and scalings applied.

No one is jumping to conclusions bruh. I refrenced what the DB said so of cource your talking about it and how valid statements are from it. Wasnt Haku statement a mistranslation as well???

ALRF said:
I still feel like that "turning the whole world into nothing" is due to it swallowing all of nature
With the whole thing about her recreating her dimension after destroying it. I dont believe so. But honestly I dont really mind either way. I just want people to actually have legitimate arguments against it.

PaChi2 said:
ALRF said:
^
this still means everything is literally gone and returned to nothing literally. She should be resistant to void manipulation if we follow the logic that it wasnt going to explode because the effects of it wouldnt be the same as a regular TSB

Also, keep in mind that Kishimoto likely wasn't writing them to be casual planet busters, it just so happens that they have calcs are. Unless the character in question is someone like Frieza, the argument of "why doesn't character x just bust the setting y" normally falls flat.

Also, keep in mind that Kishimoto likely wasn't writing them to be casual planet busters, it just so happens that they have calcs are. Unless the character in question is someone like Frieza, the argument of "why doesn't character x just bust the setting y" normally falls flat.
Yeah that is why Toneri quite easily sliced the moon in half. I would agreed before "The Last" movie. Oh also the fact that Kaguya was going to destroy a planet is nothing that can be argued against.

its not from DB actually its in manga

Jesus Christ people, its not hard to understand.

• Kaguya's ETSB is stated to be = To Naruto's, just bigger and contains more energy
What do we know about TSB's?

• The Disintegrate on a Molecular Level.
So, when Kaguya uses the ETSB to destroy Dimensions, all she is doing is Disintegrating everything in it on a molecular level and recreating the planet and everything in the new void. The statement of "Returning to nothing" isn't hyperbole, it's just a generalization.

If Goku vaporizes the Earth, technically earth wouldn't "Exist" anymore.

Back