• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I doubt that. It really seems to be its own thing and was going to recreate a dimension. I dont know why you guys are so sure it is simply a big TSB.

Rocker1189 said:
I doubt that. It really seems to be its own thing and was going to recreate a dimension. I dont know why you guys are so sure it is simply a big TSB.
Because that is what it says....

how was kaguya going to recreate everything tho??? I really do wanna know that right there tho lol. SHould she have creation or should her ESTB creation or reality warping or just a massive transmutaion ability that it can change into a planet.

TheFinalOrder said:
It really doesn't...Also, Check the scans I posted.
Yeah I saw it Naruto says it is just like the ones behind him. Which is obvious since it looks nearly exactly the same. But in the same scans it says it is the start of a new time-space. Which means that it is either different to them. Or all of the orbs can do the same thing at a smaller scale.

AstralKing7 said:
how was kaguya going to recreate everything tho??? I really do wanna know that right there tho lol. SHould she have creation or should her ESTB creation or reality warping or just a massive transmutaion ability that it can change into a planet.
bump i wanna know too

I remember somewhere it included the mokuton and other sub-elements but either way whatever I don't simply care enough the search.

If i found it I post another similar thread :)

TSB

the black orbs can be freely altered in their shape and the multiple natures inside can be combined to reveal a variety of effects.

bold = sub-elements

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/databook-iv-collection-thread.1012315/page-9#post-53954737

ETSB

Taking in the chakra of the shinobi that were captured in the Shinju, a maximized "Truth-Seeking Ball". It's the same as the black orbs on Naruto's back after he used the Six Paths Sage Mode, however, their size is not comparable. Taking in all chakra natures and yin and yang at once, it hides within the power to let the world come to naught....!!

Ô¼å Taking in all natures of chakra, it grows into an enormous mass. A huge ball of chaos that even reshapes the world!

naruto TSB = ETSB excluding size

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/databook-iv-collection-thread.1012315/page-9#post-53961773

Off-topic-ish, but lightspeed Haku is still complete hyperbole, just to be clear. Unless you want to think that a two-tomoe Sharingan in a 12 (13?) year old Uchiha can perceive lightspeed with zero training. Sasuke was able to see Haku passing between the mirrors, after all.

Omimi said:
outlier =/= hyperbole
lightspeed Haku is outlier not hyperbole
"Apparently, he can travel/teleport at light speed using reflections of his mirrors (according to the databooks), but it is generally accepted as an obvious hyperbole/outlier." (Haku's profile)

It's more or less both. It doesn't apply to his profile, nor does anyone scale to that feat. Ergo, what it really is doesn't matter--it doesn't exist as far as this wiki is concerned.

Korudo Daio said:
Off-topic-ish, but lightspeed Haku is still complete hyperbole, just to be clear. Unless you want to think that a two-tomoe Sharingan in a 12 (13?) year old Uchiha can perceive lightspeed with zero training. Sasuke was able to see Haku passing between the mirrors, after all.
Reread my third point.

Rocker1189 said:
Doesn't matter. Sasuke still perceived it with the Sharingan. He couldn't have possibly been moving between the mirrors that fast yet still have a two-tomoe, untrained Sharingan activated for only the second time to be able to perceive it. We consider it purely hyperbole/an outlier here, or else the top-tiers of Naruto scale to FTL+, which just isn't true based upon what calcs we have.

Korudo Daio said:
Doesn't matter. Sasuke still perceived it with the Sharingan. He couldn't have possibly been moving between the mirrors that fast yet still have a two-tomoe, untrained Sharingan activated for only the second time to be able to perceive it. We consider it purely hyperbole/an outlier here, or else the top-tiers of Naruto scale to FTL+, which just isn't true based upon what calcs we have.
He percieved it outside of of the mirror as in when he was jumping between the mirrors which is explicitly when Haku is not light speed.

As I explained Haku is light speed (suppossiedly btw because the DB never actually calls him light speed) when reflecting himself between mirrors before going for the attack.

Rocker1189 said:
Korudo Daio said:
He percieved it outside of of the mirror as in when he was jumping between the mirrors which is explicitly when Haku is not light speed.
As I explained Haku is light speed (suppossiedly btw because the DB never actually calls him light speed) when reflecting himself between mirrors before going for the attack.
Then I'm confused. When is he lightspeed, exactly? If he's not lightspeed outside the mirrors, then he's not lightspeed at all. Teleporting via reflection does not accurately describe Haku's movements as shown in the manga and anime, nor Sasuke's ability to perceive when Haku switched mirrors.

Korudo Daio said:
Then I'm confused. When is he lightspeed, exactly? If he's not lightspeed outside the mirrors, then he's not lightspeed at all. Teleporting via reflection does not accurately describe Haku's movements as shown in the manga and anime, nor Sasuke's ability to perceive when Haku switched mirrors.
He is light speed when he reflects himself between each mirror with moving outside of it that is when he actually has light speed movement because he reflects himself to other mirrors.

His movements when shown is him moving outside the mirror and back into it. It is very fast but not lightspeed.

Rocker1189 said:
Korudo Daio said:
He is light speed when he reflects himself between each mirror with moving outside of it that is when he actually has light speed movement because he reflects himself to other mirrors.
His movements when shown is him moving outside the mirror and back into it. It is very fast but not lightspeed.
That makes no sense. Inside the dome of mirrors, Haku was very clearly speeding back and forth between mirrors. This is explicitly what Sasuke saw when his Sharingan activated. I dunno how much else to explain it.

Every single time Haku moved between mirrors, he also attacked Naruto and Sasuke, throwing senbon needles as he passed. That was the whole point of Sasuke seeing through the technique.

Back