• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brahman are proving the dimensionality difference between domains as the Brahman Universal Truth means transcendence.

3digits are brahman that alone is enough to prove one higher dimension. And 2digits are higher existence of Brahman because of how they hold Brahman's existence since birth only.
This should be enough to prove 3digits Brahman are inferior to 2digits higher existence Brahman and to prove more transcendence over the digits.

Also, shiroyasha stated she is one of the(note: there are more like her) highest beings in the existence and the most powerful brahman.
Not a qualitative superiority

And just a suggestion, its more better in your CRT add the feats with your argument rather than just add a argument and make people read the long blog for the proof
Hey yeah! You are right! That’s what I was gonna do but Dread convinced Ritsu to publish an unfinished thread. It was formatted worse before but I had to get Ritsu to fix some of it at the very least.

You mean the standard value in this is about size??? Bruh the feats it self clearly talking about number of world not about size. It clearly talling about "add more world" by branching timeline. So i dont agree with this to be higher dimensional

Little garden can have low 1C rating, because it view the 2A structure just like particle

Not have proof for qualitative superiority to the lower structure, cant have higher tier

If any character can effect the whole little garden, sure they will have low 1C rating
The quote starts with Homura saying that the size of little garden is incomprehensible my sheer calculation and then goes into why it would be such. It’s clearly talking about the size of interchanging parallel world theory saying how infinite worlds of parallel world theory do not explain it as “infinite” is simply the standard value. You’ll also see that universes which are infinite 4-D structures are much lesser than the particles that the multiverses are viewed as.

Hey yeah! You are right! That’s what I was gonna do but Dread convinced Ritsu to publish an unfinished thread. It was formatted worse before but I had to get Ritsu to fix some of it at the very least.
I convinced.... what? All I said is finish the blog and re-create the CRT since it is questions and answers... I did not convince anyone, rather I suggested. 😭

The quote starts with Homura saying that the size of little garden is incomprehensible my sheer calculation and then goes into why it would be such. It’s clearly talking about the size of interchanging parallel world theory saying how infinite worlds of parallel world theory do not explain it as “infinite” is simply the standard value. You’ll also see that universes which are infinite 4-D structures are much lesser than the particles that the multiverses are viewed as.
Yeah the size of little garden

How can be size of little garden change to the size of interchanging parallel world

The context about "the standard value", its clearly mean number of world not size of world. Its clear when it talking about timeline that branches

Its more clear when the feats it self say
“infinite parallel worlds is merely a standard value”
They use word "worldS" instead "world", that is mean about amount not size

There’s clearly been a problem in communication. Infinite parallel worlds doesn’t fit the bill to explain how infinite it’s size (or in other words), it’s expanse is is, “infinite parallel worlds” is simply the standard value on how infinite the expanse of this structure is. It really doesn’t change the meaning to add worlds.

I never said that the size of little garden changed the size of interchanging parallel world theory but the quote is doing the opposite. Explaining the size of interchanging parallel world theory to see how absurd little garden is as the initial assumption was a standard parallel world theory infinite multiverse.

There’s clearly been a problem in communication. Infinite parallel worlds doesn’t fit the bill to explain how infinite it’s size (or in other words), it’s expanse is is, “infinite parallel worlds” is simply the standard value on how infinite the expanse of this structure is. It really doesn’t change the meaning to add worlds.
So the structure size is expanse from infinite to infinite by adding more worlds?
I never said that the size of little garden changed the size of interchanging parallel world theory but the quote is doing the opposite. Explaining the size of interchanging parallel world theory to see how absurd little garden is as the initial assumption was a standard parallel world theory infinite multiverse.
And i not mean to say size of little garden is changed the size of interchanging parallel world. What i mean in here is how can be the context of little garden (about the size) is can use to proof the context of interchanging parallel world

This is why I disagreed with it in the first place 💀

Read the blog entirely, if I only judged from the description, this would be high 1-B, but I am glad I re-read it, and now I agree with everything12
No offense, I think the people who make the Tarouverse blog don't understand vsbw tiering.All their level difference in Tarouverse is really weak to superiority 1 higher level infinite or 1 higher dimension. What seems to make the most sense is that Little Garden is 5D

Last edited:
Disagree, What Mondaiji is all about through power scaling, not the difference between dimensions, and as we all know, leveling up a tier requires a difference between dimensions, not to mention the difference between digits is unclear when it is “ the difference like heaven and earth “

The lower world and higher world were referring to heaven and earth, actually. It could be interpreted as higher dimension as well. Since logically, no human can reach heavens.

The lower world and higher world were referring to heaven and earth, actually. It could be interpreted as higher dimension as well. Since logically, no human can rea
chinamen novels often describe it like that (the difference like heaven and earth, heaven and abyss). And it's all AP different I swear I've never read a Novel that describes it as a Vsbw Tiering Higher and Lower dimension difference

Nah, I read the feat you provided is just AP diffirence only. And I also read this series the digit difference is not equal to “Sage Monarch Verse” “Immortal universes Lv Hiearachy” diffirence. And Immortal Universes lv Hierarchy is just AP difference.

chinamen novels often describe it like that (the difference like heaven and earth, heaven and abyss). And it's all AP different I swear I've never read a Novel that describes it as a Vsbw Tiering Higher and Lower dimension difference
I do agree it is only AP difference, but often this can be interpreted as higher dimension as you can't reach heaven by any means.

No one reads those things, what are you on about?
Don't care much about the outcome of this thread but why tf do you need to keep dissing him whenever he says sth like that? If you don't want to counter him then just say nothing honestly, this looks annoying as hell.

The lower world and higher world were referring to heaven and earth, actually. It could be interpreted as higher dimension as well. Since logically, no human can reach heavens
the author mentions that all digit ranks are as different as heaven and earth, which means that low digits like 5 and 6 are the same. But by how it shows, we can see that they are not as different as the higher and lower dimensions.

Delta, you’d have to be incredibly naive to think that their most recent comments are any argument that ought to be countered beyond a then being dig and flat empty statements. Just because you say no offense doesn’t make the following words that are a non-argumentative dig at us not a dig. However, you don’t call them out as mine is way more of a flat response without it anything to make it seem like I am saying something. In simple words, I actually respond to arguments don’t come here to tell me to waste my time in another way to non-arguments as if they were if you don’t care? Now, if you excuse me I will keep replying to actual arguments.

the author mentions that all digit ranks are as different as heaven and earth, which means that low digits like 5 and 6 are the same. But by how it shows, we can see that they are not as different as the higher and lower dimensions.
I'm pretty sure what Dread means heaven and earth diffirence can still be interpreted as Higher/Lower dimension diffirence. But that's not with Tarouverse

I'm pretty sure what Dread means heaven and earth diffirence can still be interpreted as Higher/Lower dimension diffirence. But that's not with Tarouverse
We consider feats not based on sayings "how strong they are" but on how they are expressed, and as said 5 and 6 digits are not the same as higher and lower dimensions because the power between them is a very small distance, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back