• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game master/host master authorities hax abilities not tied to one’s power though if that was the case you were referring to. I did not try to cherry-pick, I assumed you’d you were referring to to something that didn’t make use of things that allowed a 5-Digit to seal Shiroyasha, it’s just smurf hax not everything is correlated to AP.

Why’s that? With this one anyways, I know the mathematical point of infinity^infinity made before by not me but it’s based on the same size argument. 4-D structures are smaller than quantum existences compared to it and infinity has to be treated as fininite to measure it’s infinity.
I am pretty sure you are messing up some points. Little Garden is the one who described this. And not multiverse.

Isn't 1-Digit the being who views them all as mere story/tale? What is the counterargument?

I am pretty sure you are messing up some points. Little Garden is the one who described this. And not multiverse.
No, the scans has Homura describe the scale of existence of Little Garden by describing the size of interchanging parallel world theory (the bigger multiverse). The interchanging parallel world theory is described as elementary particles and the stuff making it up lesser than so, with infinity being the standard value to measure how big it was. It was a two step thing when he realized that Little Garden did not work on the scale of regular parallel world theory with infinite worlds from possibilities but something much greater.

The parallel world theory that exists in the verse is 2-A, I don't get any arguments for multiverse being 5D. And there are infinite of them (infinite 4D), and little Garden view them as particles, and they are stacking it up. This is 5D.

Again, this is at least how I understood it.

Also, @Problemexe you need to remove conclusion from the blog since after someone create verse page and the characters, the blog will be officially published as a regular page, and we no longer do “structure = X-Dimensionality".

It’s literally just that the interchanging parallel world theory ends up with the things making it up being lesser than elementary particles (literally stated). They’re literally so small that they don’t exist at that scale. It’s another size thing, not really different from the other at all so what changes between the two?

Gimme a moment. I'll sum up the multiverse again.
Copy + Pasted:

From the beginning of the series, we have the Trio that summoned from different worlds on original timeline and an INTERCHANGE PARALLEL WORLD THEORY, so we have a basic multiverse right off the bat.

"Oh, everyone were summoned from different worlds. In addition, aside from the original time axis that you originally came from, various aspects like histories, cultures, ecosystems and so on should be different from each other."
"Oh? Is that the so-called Parallel Worlds?"
"It is similar to that. To be exact, its correct name would be Interchange Parallel World Theory... However, if I started to explain it from now, spending one or two days to speak won't be enough, so I would like to ask you to leave it for the next time if we have another chance to talk."

Moving on to LE vol.6, we have this feat that further proves the infinite quantum of mainstream multiverse. We have confirmed that there are infinite multiverses in Mondaiji verse as Homura explained, however, combining with the story feats above, we can conclude that a multiverse contain infinite number of universes, but with each universe can branch into countless, possibly infinite another versions that differ from the original. All are still insignificant particles to Little Garden, which I will cover in the next part.

“Certainly. This is about all Oda Nobunaga vanishing from history being a single historical convergence point.”

“Aa, that is not important. What I want to know, is “the Oda Nobunaga summoned to Little Garden are all different beings”. Just how much they are different from another?”

Tokuteru made a slightly surprising face. He tilted his head, wondering what meaning does that have, and then he answered Homura’s question.

“How much, you said......? I can only express them as being literally different people. They are completely different people with different faces and different physiques, totally different people.”

“Is that so? To even DNA level?”

“Correct.”

Homura took his memo and made a faint smile with Tokuteru’s confirmation.

“I see, I see. In short, on conceptual level, they are people from alternate worlds with the name of [Oda Nobunaga]. Is the reason for what forms Little Garden isn’t Parallel World Theory, but the Interchanging Parallel World Theory......? Wow, going by simple calculation, the world scale of Little Garden is incomprehensible......!”

Homura made a stiff face as he wrote the formula.

He lifted and read the parchment the moment he’s done with filling the “ANSWER”.

In general, the multiverse observed from the World of Little Garden isn’t “infinite parallel worlds”, but “infinite parallel worlds is merely a standard value”. It is not timelines branching from a singular universe similar to a great river, but able to observe simultaneously with infinite universes constantly to appear constantly to branch infinitely. If one can interfere simultaneously and indefinitely on all of them, the universes observed from the World of Little Garden is likely to be much less than even particles...... That is, if the probability of existence is too low, they would disappear. Regardless what sort of powerful Divine Spirit, if their probability of existence was divided too much, they would become the size of, or perhaps smaller than a particle.”

Homura made a bitter smile as he took the parchment he wrote.

The Strongest Species had their power reduced significantly from countless restrictions. The Origin Candidate must have been meant to solve all of them---

“Hmm...... Although you were halfway on this investigation, but as this entry is the premise of the World of Little Garden may, it barely has anything to do with us now, right?”

“Is that so? I was very interesting since all of this was first to come across the Usamimi, though.”

“Since as long as we exist on the same ring that is Little Garden, since we are existence of the same scale, so there is nothing to be worry about. Nothing would begin if the Little Garden didn’t have such power from the start. This much is the least I can confirm with the premise of Little Garden. Then, let’s move to the next entry.”

He left his unfinished investigation to the side.

Truth, as long as Little Garden doesn’t become their enemy, investigating something like the scale of the World of Little Garden is meaningless. Homura opened the parchment and beckoned the other three, pointing on the entry of Divine Spirit this time.

~ Last Embryo Volume 6, Chapter 4

The multiverse is contains infinite number of universes, but with each universe can branch into countless, possibly infinite another versions that differ from the original. The multiverse is INFINITE and is an INTERCHANGE PARALLEL WORLD.

Last edited:
You probably copy pasted too much stuff, we aren’t getting 5-D from more infinities like that, it’s just the interchangeable paralle world theory existence viewing the 2-A structures as finite, small and practically non-existent.

You probably copy pasted too much stuff, we aren’t getting 5-D from more infinities like that, it’s just the interchangeable paralle world theory existence viewing the 2-A structures as finite, small and practically non-existent.
Okay. Fixed. Lol.

Also, after I re-read the blog once again and here are my results. (sorry but I need to be honest rather of being dishonest)

I inherently disagree with Little Garden being 5D, and I honestly haven't seen unambiguous evidence of qualitative superiority.

After he mentions that the universes would look like particles, he explicates that this is because their “probability of existence” approaches 0.
And that is just a product of them being divided a lot of times. Anyway, anything equal or stronger than a 3 digit or a star spirit would be 2-A.
It is not timelines branching from a singular universe similar to a great river, but able to observe simultaneously with infinite universes constantly to appear constantly to branch infinitely. If one can interfere simultaneously and indefinitely on all of them, the universes observed from the World of Little Garden is likely to be much less than even particles...... That is, if the probability of existence is too low, they would disappear.
That is, they are viewed as particles because when one interferes with all of them they get divided infinitely.

The statement is pretty much the conception that when these guys observe all the universes simultaneously, they seem like particles (or even smaller).
However, this is not to be taken literally, because in the next phrase he clarifies that it's not that the Universes are small, it's that they get divided infinitely.

Outer Words are not infinite in size, they span to infinity. Means simply extend to infinity.

For the rest, I don't really see any mention of them having some kind of qualitative difference, except Omnipotence statements and such. 1-D digits and Barhman could arguably get 5D. A “possibly” rating should be sufficient.

I will be going to sleep for now, please count me as disagreement. Again, I rather not be lying or being dishonest, or it will ruin our friendships. It should be built in honesty. And this is my view of point.

Also, after I re-read the blog once again and here are my results. (sorry but I need to be honest rather of being dishonest)

I inherently disagree with Little Garden being 5D, and I think there is no qualitative superiority at all.

After he mentions that the universes would look like particles, he explicates that this is because their “probability of existence” approaches 0.
And that is just a product of them being divided a lot of times. Anyway, anything equal or stronger than a 3 digit or a star spirit would be 2-A.
I honestly haven't seen unambiguous evidence of qualitative superiority.

That is, they are viewed as particles because when one interferes with all of them they get divided infinitely.

The statement is pretty much the conception that when these guys observe all the universes simultaneously, they seem like particles (or even smaller).
However, this is not to be taken literally, because in the next phrase he clarifies that it's not that the Universes are small, it's that they get divided infinitely.

Outer Words are not infinite in size, they span to infinity. Means simply extend to infinity.

For the rest, I don't really see any mention of them having some kind of qualitative difference, except Omnipotence statements and such. 1-D digits and Barhman could arguably get 5D. A “possibly” rating should be sufficient.
You confused two different scans. Homura is talking about Divine Spirits existences, not the multiverse & that has to do with origin candidates and paradoxes and whatever more in little garden that messes with the divine spirit’s ability to mess with it. Izayoi and His Higheness probability of existence is always 100% across all universes regardless of them being lesser than divine spirits because they’re origin candidates which have to deal with this problem wackness. The scan that has the multiverses stacked like elementary particles doesn’t talk about the observation at all. Observation also means interference in that context to change human history, not literally seeing them.

“In general, the multiverse observed from the World of Little Garden isn’t “infinite parallel worlds”, but “infinite parallel worlds is merely a standard value”. It is not timelines branching from a singular universe similar to a great river, but able to observe simultaneously with infinite universes constantly to appear constantly to branch infinitely. If one can interfere simultaneously and indefinitely on all of them, the universes observed from the World of Little Garden is likely to be much less than even particles...... That is, if the probability of existence is too low, they would disappear. Regardless what sort of powerful Divine Spirit, if their probability of existence was divided too much, they would become the size of, or perhaps smaller than a particle.”
I think the phrase meant: “no matter how powerful the divine spirit, the probability of existence will still be divided infinitely.”
Because he was talking about divine spirits interfering with all the universes simultaneously. My opinion is the aforementioned.

I think the phrase meant: “no matter how powerful the divine spirit, the probability of existence will still be divided infinitely.”
Because he was talking about divine spirits interfering with all the universes simultaneously. My opinion is the aforementioned.
But they can make their probability of existence into 100% to exist in all universes.
“The [Host Master] being the strongest Enforcement Authority means there must be a foundation for the ritual to “make probability of existence into almost 100%”. With this method, simply by what on the paper about the [Host Master], we will get a measurement where “the probability of existence of Divine Spirits are 100% in all universes”.”

“I-I see......! This has enlightened much to I, Kuro Usagi!”

Usa!, Kuro Usagi stretched the Usamimi and took notes on the matter zealously.

Saigou Homura turned his pen and made a satisfied face.

Those aside from Divine Spirits and beings similar to them create the [Host Master] with disasters or laws of celestial bodies as foundation was simultaneously aiming for using the universal phenomena as a wedge and convenient for them as avatars of the gods.

A correct example is the “Wrath of God”.

The “make the probability of existence into almost 100%” as said by Homura, was the ultimate goal accomplished by the union of Inner Universe and Outer Universe. Such was the meaning of the liberation of Spiritual Essence.```

I even have issues with 1-Digits and this is the reason I think it is not quantifiable feat rather, just AP superiority
It seems that this text is discussing a concept called “One Digit” and its relationship to a spirit status known as “End Emptiness.” The text suggests that One Digit is an incomplete spirit status with partial abilities, and that End Emptiness is a spirit body that grants certain powers or abilities to Omnipotent and Full Authority beings. The text also mentions that End Emptiness is not an opponent that can be evaluated in terms of winning or losing.

Without further context, it is difficult to provide a more detailed explanation or interpretation of this text. It is possible that the text is part of a fictional or mythological narrative, or it could be referring to a specific system or concept within a particular field or discipline. Without more information, it is difficult to provide a more specific analysis or interpretation.

I noticed Ritsu did not add some other text, bruh moment. This one is from Mondaiji, Last Embryo scan only confirms that there’s an infinite amount of these. The reason they would be lesser than a particle would be that the multiverses themselves are.

十六夜の飾(かざ)らない物言いに、流石(さすが)の御門釈天も苦笑いを浮(う)かべる。確かに、これはこれで真正面から聞けない質問ではある。彼は多くの神霊(しんれい)の上に立つ神々の王だが、様々な多元宇宙が粒子(りゆうし)の様に積み重なっているこの箱庭ではその限りではない。

Hearing Izayoi’s straightforward question, even Mikado Tokuteru could only laugh bitterly. True, this was not something that could be asked upright. Although he was the King of Gods that stood above countless Divine Beings, that was not the case in this Little Garden that was piled atop countless multiverses like elementary particles.

I noticed Ritsu did not add some other text, bruh moment. This one is from Mondaiji, Last Embryo scan only confirms that there’s an infinite amount of these. The reason they would be lesser than a particle would be that the multiverses themselves are.
Am I the one who is blamed?

I even have issues with 1-Digits and this is the reason I think it is not quantifiable feat rather, just AP superiority
It seems that this text is discussing a concept called “One Digit” and its relationship to a spirit status known as “End Emptiness.” The text suggests that One Digit is an incomplete spirit status with partial abilities, and that End Emptiness is a spirit body that grants certain powers or abilities to Omnipotent and Full Authority beings. The text also mentions that End Emptiness is not an opponent that can be evaluated in terms of winning or losing.

Without further context, it is difficult to provide a more detailed explanation or interpretation of this text. It is possible that the text is part of a fictional or mythological narrative, or it could be referring to a specific system or concept within a particular field or discipline. Without more information, it is difficult to provide a more specific analysis or interpretation.
Sighs
“According to this interpretation, One Digit can be said to be an incomplete spirit status with partial abilities. 「End Emptiness」 is the best example. It is a spirit body that granted 「Authority to end all worlds (tales)」 to all Omnipotent and Full Authority beings.”
“...That’s just, it isn’t an opponent in the dimension of winning or losing.”
Omnipotent = 3-Digit
Full Authority Beings = 2-Digit
1-Digit's Existence > 2-Digit's Existence & 3-Digit's Existence.

No, no worries. I got in a discussion with Ritsu because he rushed the thread before he got proper input from others cuz of this lol. Also, your comprehension of the text with the concept of ine digit is probably wrong given that there’s only the 1-Digit domain lol but I once again have to check what Ritsu has in the cosmology blog.

I translated this and I get this results
"Upon hearing Izayoi's candid words, even Mikado Tokuteru can only manage a bitter smile. Indeed, this is a question that cannot be asked directly. While he is the king of the gods standing above many divine beings, this is not the case in this Little Garden which is piled atop numerous multiverses like elementary particles."

No, no worries. I got in a discussion with Ritsu because he rushed the thread before he got proper input from others cuz of this lol. Also, your comprehension of the text with the concept of ine digit is probably wrong given that there’s only the 1-Digit domain lol but I once again have to check what Ritsu has in the cosmology blog.
Mind checking it? I actually re-read it 5 times already and my opinion is not really changed as far.

Sighs

Omnipotent = 3-Digit
Full Authority Beings = 2-Digit
1-Digit's Existence > 2-Digit's Existence & 3-Digit's Existence.
I really did not change my mind. Nothing here suggests any qualitative superiority difference in any of them.

Also responding to this. If a structure views countless multiverses as elementary particles, it is not necessarily higher dimensionality in the sense of physics. Instead, it may be seen as a different way of understanding and describing the structure of the universe, or as a theoretical construct that is used to model and understand certain phenomena.

It is worth noting that some theories in physics, such as string theory, propose the existence of higher dimensions beyond the familiar three dimensions of space and one dimension of time that we experience in everyday life. These higher dimensions may play a role in the behavior of fundamental particles and the structure of the universe, but they are not necessarily related to the concept of viewing multiverses as elementary particles.

They just refer to it in such matter because End Emptiness is more so closer to a slaw of little garden that manifested as a being. He is an existence belonging to the 1-Digit domain.

“A 1-Digit…..huh? Can I interpret it means that thing is a being of the highest layer even on Little Garden , masked knight-sama?”

“Of course. Although we categorized it as a Demon King out of convenience, [Decadent Wind] is actually an existence can be said the law of the world --- So to speak, a “partial omnipotent” being.

That, was something which Izayoi had heard from Garol.

A being arrived from the furthest ends of the concept of time, but that description was too abstract and left only a vague image for Izayoi. Actually, if its origin was at the very end of the concept of time, it can be thought that thing would’ve already beyond the limitation of a trial for mankind to overcome.

Did Croix understood what was going through Izayoi’s mind at the moment? He replied with a bitter smile.

“It is just as the Queen’s Knight’s words. [Decadent Wind] is a little special. The reason for it to be placed as an [Last Embryo] would be it functions as a time limit to finish a Last Trial. And, the hourglass stopped when Azi Dahaka was sealed was the cause for its disappearance for the last two hundred years.”

“Then, if the time limit ran out before we were able to clear a Last Trial……?”

“Needless to say, the entire World of Little Garden would be blown away by [Decadent Wind]. If we ever reached to this point, everything is done for. ---Furthermore, we still have a small bit of time before that time limit is out. I wonder, if the upper echelons are racking their brain for the creation of the new Little Garden at this moment?”

This isn’t to prove qualitative difference but to ask you what your problem with the previous text referring to its ability with clarification as to what it was talking about.

It is 2 am and I actually addressed everything. I am sleepy, and I re-read the blog 5 times. I don't want to be dishonest. So the question for you, may I go sleep?

It is 2 am and I actually addressed everything. I am sleepy, and I re-read the blog 5 times. I don't want to be dishonest. So the question for you, may I go sleep?
No one is stopping you from going. Go ahead :) (I hate forum emoji conversion)

They just refer to it in such matter because End Emptiness is more so closer to a slaw of little garden that manifested as a being. He is an existence belonging to the 1-Digit domain.

This isn’t to prove qualitative difference but to ask you what your problem with the previous text referring to its ability with clarification as to what it was talking about.
Seems Decadent Wind can be scaled to full destruction of little Garden and function as time limit “Last Trial”. And there is time before the time limit is reached, where it suggests those uppers to work on creating a new little Garden.

Seems Decadent Wind can be scaled to full destruction of little Garden and function as time limit “Last Trial”. And there is time before the time limit is reached, where it suggests those uppers to work on creating a new little Garden.
For your own sake just reply after you have slept lol.

It’s a bit hard to argue with you when you are debating us in the knowledge of the series denying aspects of it rather than the actual dimensionality given the scans. Decadent Wind is End Emptiness, it’s just another name it goes by. The whole thing why you started dismissing the story thing started with you doubting that it was referring to
It seems that this text is discussing a concept called “One Digit” and its relationship to a spirit status known as “End Emptiness.” The text suggests that One Digit is an incomplete spirit status with partial abilities, and that End Emptiness is a spirit body that grants certain powers or abilities to Omnipotent and Full Authority beings.
This part is clarified upon and disproven. There’s no such thing in the series, no One Digit being an idea of an incomplete spirit status, no End Emptiness not being the 1-Digit existence and them being different ideas, and it clarifies it’s role as and end event there’s no granting certain

powers and abilities, it’s straight cut what it says: grants the power to end all stories.
This is literally part of the explanation of End Emptiness. You are proposing possibilities out of thin air as there’s no reason to believe it is part of a fictional story or mythological narrative and if it was it could not mention the 1-Digit domain, Almighty domain or omnipotent domain lol as that’s an exclusive thing to little garden which is outside of myths and fictional stories. It’s part of the explanation of how End Emptiness works. Not to mention that the lower two domains with higher worlds follow the thread of dimensionality and are of the exact same nature as the final layer.

Also responding to this. If a structure views countless multiverses as elementary particles, it is not necessarily higher dimensionality in the sense of physics. Instead, it may be seen as a different way of understanding and describing the structure of the universe, or as a theoretical construct that is used to model and understand certain phenomena.

It is worth noting that some theories in physics, such as string theory, propose the existence of higher dimensions beyond the familiar three dimensions of space and one dimension of time that we experience in everyday life. These higher dimensions may play a role in the behavior of fundamental particles and the structure of the universe, but they are not necessarily related to the concept of viewing multiverses as elementary particles.
Infinite expanding structures being seen as small was enough to get a dimensional difference in your own thread of upgrade, those are too many excuses that re never once mentioned in Mondaiji like “string theory”. It’s as simple as the multiverses being treated as elementary particles in Little Garden, if you need to add “what ifs” to it then it’s probably too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back