• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Disarming him with magnetism manip after seeing that he can amp his speed with the dagger, which he has to visually use in order to do

Did people forget that Prince can still rewind time to resurrect himself? After dying. Granted, it undoes the damage dealt to Pyrrha too as a consequence.

Also time slow is a thing.

I'm voting Prince here.

He can spam rewind in combat to get out of a sticky situation and when dying. And yes, its a part of his combat moveset. He does remember the move that screwed him over or that killed him. He rewinds time back to that point and uses the knowledge gained to counter that move. Cuz he knows that move's coming.

Also, the Prince's profile needs a lot of work. Its mostly based around the first game but uses feats from the second and third games. Also, he should have keys, at least two: for Sands of Time/Warrior Within and for Two Thrones. Heck, in Two Thrones, he becomes one with the Sands of Time themselves and no longer needs to use the dagger.

He can't spam time slow, it costs energy of which he has has a limited amount unless he has a constant supply of enemies to kill

Yeah. But I suppose it depends on which version of him is being used here.

Also, by the time Pyrrha would use her magnetism manip to take away the dagger (which doesn't seem super in character for her from the fight I saw), the Prince would be very likely to have slowed down time and have gotten in quite a few free hits.

His fighting style also makes him very difficult to hit. While I understand that Pyrrha is skilled, she isn't anywhere near as mobile as the Prince is.

So, even assuming they're equal is skill, this should be inconclusive at best. His dodging ability is actually incredible. Though, if what TacticalNuke is saying is true, then he should certainly win. As during the time slow he can just hack her head off or something. Pyrrha doesn't have a way around that. In particular since, if anything, the target of her magnetism would be the big sword trying to kill her and not the small dagger.

Quite a few free hits which wont do anything due to her aura

Pyrrha can very easily restrain him with her semblance to prevent him from being mobile

Her aura prevents him from taking her head off for quite some time, magnetism manip restrains him and disarms him

Aura doesn't seem to have durability feats of that level. A few hits is all it takes to get rid of it. And the Prince has more than a few hits here. Also, when has she restrained people with the Prince's level of mobility? It's more likely that her 'restraints' would be more things he could use his aerobatic skills on.

But I suppose we should wait for TacticalNuke. Because if he gets an unlimited number of chances, I'm sure that in one of those he'll just try knocking her unconscious with a headlock or something.

Also, what does the time medallion do here for him? If there's not sands of time around to absorb then I'm not sure what the point in him having it is.

I was looking through PoP boss fights and I noticed a few interesting things. In Warrior Within, he can BFR the opponent to the past or the future. In Two Thrones, he gets weapon creation and Sir Crocodile kind of sand intangibility due to becoming one with the Sands. So depending on the key used, the fight could go very different ways.

It does actually, there is is a whole thread about getting those levels added going on right now actually. Aura users can consistently take a ton of hits from people above their level in ap before their aura goes down, with characters like Yang taking dozens of hits from Mercury without it going down.

Acrobatics won't break you out of magnetism telekinesis

He doesn't have the lifting strength to be able to restrain her long enough to choke her out with accidents head lock

Does Pyrrha's magnetism work on all metals?

What is she restraining Prince with exactly? He wears leather armour for max mobility. His swords are metal but as of Two Thrones, they are not necessarily fully required for him as he can generate sand weapons indefinitely.

The energy running out for time manipulation is gameplay mechanics.

Oh, that's my mistake then.

How can she TK him? I'm pretty sure he wears leather. If she has to have metal surround him then yes, he is fully capable of evasion. That's like, a third of what he does in his games. Evade, fight, perform acrobatics in a wide manner of places.

And if he does it during time slow them I'm sure that it won't be a problem.

But I suppose we should let the OP specify what form is being used. Since I'm not sure if the profile properly clarifies the different game versions.

@TacticalNuke

Am I correct in saying that the time medallion doesn't do much for the Prince here?

Yes it works on all metals.

His belt, the studs in his armor, the buckles on his armor, the buckles holding his wrist armor on, etc. If theres even a tiny bit of metal on her opponents body she can use her magnetism manip.

Proof? I swear I remember the Sands of time having limited uses

@Linetric The Prince has multiple pieces of metal on his body, look at his picture, she doesnt need her opponent to be fully covered in metal in order to manip them. Hes not evading any time soon.

Not sure Prince can dodge the polarity since Pyrrha can send a wave like against Penny and guarantee all the metal around her gets repelled.

The picture is from Forgotten Sands, the fifth game and is non-canon to the SoT trilogy, which the profile is based on.

The OG SoT prince has no metal on him aside from the studded leather brace on one of his hands. Which he should be able to remove considering the rest of his body is free.

Warrior Within is full metal plates, so yeah.

Two Thrones Prince couldn't care less due to intangibility.

I'm back.

@Weekly

When has Pyrrha used magnetism to Tk in character is the question? And the Prince wears almost no metal, as Tactical has pointed out.

Given the little I've seen of the Prince, and thinking it over, I'll have to side with Weekly. I agree that the Prince doesn't have a feasible way past both her aura and her polarity without his blades. Even though it'll be difficult to hit him due to his mobility, dodging is not something that can win a fight (unless you're Bayonetta). So I'll switch assuming that it's the OG version of the Prince from the first game. And assuming that the time medallion doesn't do anything particularly special.

Time medallion could be a factor although he only has it in Warrior Within and Two Thrones. It enables him to use all the time manipulation abilities of the dagger without the dagger. So its not the OG Prince being used. Warrior Within Prince is full of metal and would get destroyed. If its two Thrones Prince, he kinda wrecks.

If anything, the match can't go on unless we get which version of the Prince is being used and the profile needs a ton of work. High 8-C is seemingly fine. Dahaka's true size is slightly larger than a 10 storey building sized cliff and he concentrated his essence to a smaller size in order to fight the Prince. Zurban ripped a Colosseum into pieces using Tk and Prince can take hits from him and kill him.

@Litentric She uses it against everyone she fights. He doesnt need to be covered in metal, the small pieces of metal on his belt and chestpiece are more than enough for her to manipulate

She... she doeesn't manipulate it that broadly in every fight she is in, no.

She plain hides her skills, trying to make it as subdle as possible with the exeption of when her school was being slaughtered and a mock fight.

But we don't even know which version of the Prince is being used. Two Thrones Prince couldn't care less about magnetism due to being made of sand and having intangibility.

But which version of the prince is the strongest version? It seems like they're all either 8-C or High 8-C, but the powers vary depending upon the game.

Basically, it seems like we need the OP to clarify.

Back