• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abu2411

He/Him
Prince: 2 (Litentric Teon) (TacticalNuke002)

Pyrrha: 7 (WeeklyBattles) (Xtasyamphetamine) (Nico-v11) (Gargoyle One)(Veloxt1r0kore)(Ricsi-Viragosi)(Jimboydejuan12)

Incon:

Speed is equalised.

Prince has Time Medallion.

Oof

Well Pyrrha blitzes unless speed is Equal so better equalize dat.

She does have the advantage overall with her polarity, Prince is arguably just as skilled as her but she can rip his weapons away and go in close for the advantage.

But that Time Slow and Stop.....

The reason why I haven't equalised speed is because of the Prince's time hax.

I think I'll side with the Prince here until other people show up. Time stop should let him get some critical hits in, and he and Pyrrha should be around the same level of skill. Not to mention that her attacks can be dodged or blocked. But she can't block time stop.

Oh, you know what, you're absolutely right.

How in character is that for her? If it's in character then she should take things pretty easily, unless the Prince starts with his time manip.

Thinking about it though, she would also have no reason to rip the dagger away from his hands as opposed to the rather impending sword he wields at the start since she wouldn't know what the dagger does.

Not in character in not serious fights. So like tournament fights or practice fights she's never disamrmed an enemy. However against a real enemy I see no reason as to why she wouldn't.

Seeing how her only real fight was against Cinder who doesn't use metal.....it's arguable both ways.

I see. Still, I would think she would pull the sword away from the Prince first, if anything. Not the dagger, which he is highly likely to use right after his blade has been stripped from his grasp. I don't see why Pyrrha wouldn't go for the largest conceived threat.

Now, what happens after the Prince wails on her for ten seconds is up in the air. If he can do successive time stops, or a time stop into a time slow and vice verse, then I think that he should take this pretty easily. Since he primarily uses the dagger for its abilities as opposed to his primary weapon, it shouldn't be perceived as a priority over the blade, which I think is key here.

The Prince's time manip isnt spammable though, also his time stop is contact based (As in he has to physically stab the opponent in order to freeze them in time) and it only lasts a few seconds

It's contact based? That changes literally everything.

I'll switch over to Pyrrha in that case. If his only hax are attached to metal objects that require physical contact, then there's literally nothing he can do if she strips him of his weapons.

Prince: 0

Pyrrha: 5

I don't want to butt in, but since when was the Prince's time abilities contact based? He can still slow down time and speed up time as well as reverse time. Also he has ranged attacks that do not require a sword or the like in his sand cyclone and other abilities.

His time stop is contact based as it involves him touch the enemy with the dagger to freeze them

His easily blitz worthy time slow is not contact based and he can do it whenever he wants, albeit in this scenario he would need to make sure he kills Pyrrha with it, otherwise he's out of sand.

what's the range of the magnetism? I feel prince could pull a joseph joestar and run away out of the magnet range with time fast forwading. plus there is time reversal when he gets disarmed so he knows whats going to happen.

but anyway. Prince: 0. Pyrrha: 5

Why wouldn't any of his first hits kill her? Why can't he just hit her aura a few times to break it then cut her throat at blitz speed?

He's moving much faster than her, and he can just smack her neck a few times until aura breaks and he decapitates her. Why do you think it will take to long to break her aura?

She has no idea that his time slow powers come from the dagger.

Because smacking her neck a few times wont break her aura, its not like physical armor

This is also implying she doesnt use polarity to knock him off balance or redirect his attack

Yeah, nothing in the RWBY verse suggests that aura will take a long time to break, especially when they're worn down by enough strikes.

The dagger is beating the crap out of her she'll disarm him regardless of knowing or not.

It takes a while for aura to break, especially up to Vol 3 which is where all of Pyrrha's fights come from. More than that though why are assuming he'll hit her multiple times during he first attack? He'll be confused as to why she didn't die on the first hit then a few more in between before his time slow wears off.

Theglassman12 said:
Yeah, nothing in teh RWBY verse suggests that aura will take a long time to break, especially when they're worn down by enough strikes.
BRUH. The White Fang Lieutenant took over 20 hits from Weiss and his aura never broke

@Nico You mean the guy who slammed Weiss into the ground hard enough that she was knocked out? Showing how she was outmatched against the lieutenant?

And again, even if he does get that fast nothing is stopping Pyrrha from redirecting him if not outright pinning him to the wall using all the metal he has on with her polarity

Back