• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Encore: High 8-C

Kanade has been disqualified.

The question remaining is if I should disqualify Han; I don't think he's overpowered for this bracket seeing as the attacks he can "spam endlessly" only do chip damage to people weaker than him. That and his fight against Kanade presented unique circumstances.

If just Kanade gets disqualified, Han will move up without a hitch, if both are disqualified I will put in two more entries and re-do round 3 after we finish the first set of rounds.

Han seems to be too much for this bracket as well tbh, as least going by what was brought up in that thread

Yeah, reading through the stuff:

HIs golems average out in stats at 20, where a normal human is 5-15.

His arrows didn't even hurt the rock golems with 5 peeps in them, and yet his mana bomb destroyed them pretty badly.

And... that's it, I guess.

Alright, so I'll just leave Han in and have him go to the next round if that was a misunderstanding.

Next round coming soon.

Yeah, but it has to be fully charged for a one shot, which takes 8 seconds iirc (It might have decreased as his level increased).

Also, Dargoo, please ignore my question on the other thread.

I mean, you guys can always hold small tournaments. It would be nice to have multiple people hold a small 9-B tournament, of about 8 people, and take the first and second place from each and put them into a tournament.

Jackythejack said:
If Suu gets disqualified I'll definitely nominate one of those dude don't worry
Thank you. (If you nominate Megatron, do his second key as he has more abilities than the first one, unless High 8-C+ isn't allowed of course.)

Jacky already messaged me about it and they will provide a new entry.

Ciruno Fortes said:
@DaBigP
Yeah no room to join in if you're late lol. Maybe one or two matches happening per day? I mean nothing seems wrong with having different rounds happening.
We are going to the 6 match now, the first ended in less than an hour

Ye, I agree a lot.

This also allows people to have more time to skim through the profiles and so their favorite characters don't die immediately.

Well we could still start up new matches fast but we could give time so that the grace period doesn't end within a few hours. At least give it some time for everyone before saying who moves on? I'm down for any really.

Back