• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Encore: High 8-C

Would an hour of grace for matches before I move on to the next one sound good?

And I could let grace run through in its entirety (24 hrs) if the match is controversial.

Sounds great. I am super worried that I'm gonna miss my fight (A smackdown with Bambu is an experience one never forgets)

That sounds good but maybe await for the ones who recommended the character to make a post and argument too? That way it would be fair? People would want to comment on the thread and likely not be available all the time.

Crimson Azoth said:
Sounds great. I am super worried that I'm gonna miss my fight (A smackdown with Bambu is an experience one never forgets)
the **** does this mean

what are you hiding

So Digimon:

Dominated the 9-B Brackets

Lost in the first round of the High 8-C Brackets.

Can't wait until we get to the 6-B and 6-C Brackets.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
>Rhinomon and Moosemon
yo these are some uncreative names
I mean....you're not wrong....but these uncreative named mons have been decked out with some neat and totally NSFB (Not Safe For Brackets....I demand we used this from now on)

Watch Neo lose to Arlong despite winning against a character who can punch your soul

Antoniofer said:
>21 sided die
That's 4d6

that's 24

plus as the DM all my dice are weighted to get the worst possible events for my players

Oh you silly Bambu, you're never get a number below 4 in a 4d6 roll, the lowest number is 4 = 1, and the largest 24 = 21

Antoniofer said:
Oh you silly Bambu, you're never get a number below 4 in a 4d6 roll, the lowest number is 4 = 1, and the largest 24 = 21
well yeah

but that still isn't a d21

's still different

*upset DM noises*

Serious question though, I think this happened before in other brackets. But have other matches started while another one isn't finished? I mean it's not like the victor of those two above are gonna fight the next one after instantly.

Back