• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tracer VS (Post-Downgrade) Prince of Persia

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
With the Prince's downgrades I thought I'd reopen this.

Two time users face off.

The Chronal Ghost VS The Prince of Blades

BASE Speed Equalised (i.e. Tracer can still use her accelerating abilities to become faster, Prince can use the Power of Haste)

Starting distance 50m

This Prince being used is from the end of the Sands of Time (before he loses the dagger obviously). This means no daggertail, and 10 full sand tanks, i.e. 10 uses total for his powers.

How is 8-B vs High 8-C a stomp? Speed is equalised, and with the starting distance Prince actually has to reach her first while she can just shoot at him.

Prince is hypersonic while Tracer is only subsonic with high hypersonic reactions, so unequalised is a complete stomp

The gap between Large Building AP and City Block dur is not that large. A large building is still a fairly large part of a city block, so she could still damage him, and with her range and the starting distance its not like she can't evade him

Monarch Laciel said:
The gap between Large Building AP and City Block dur is not that large. A large building is still a fairly large part of a city block, so she could still damage him, and with her range and the starting distance its not like she can't evade him
2 Tons vs 11 Tons?

I've now made it so that its only their base speed that is equalised, so Tracer can still use her accelerate ability to speed up

Blink is not that much of an advantage since it is limited (due to the fact that her "thing-which-name-i-forgot" can malfuntionate)

• Sighs in defeat*
Is there anyway I can make this fair? I really want the Prince to have some battles, and a fellow time user seemed like a good match.

Alright, with the Prince's downgrades he is now high-8C, same as Tracer, so I thought I could probably reopen this

OK

Downgrades on both parts are finished, and it's no longer a stomp on either side. SO BUMP

Back