• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Weekly yes she was. She was knocked right into the train cart that Blake was in and was out cold.

Theglassman12 said:
@Nico You mean the guy who slammed Weiss into the ground hard enough that she was knocked out? Showing how she was outmatched against the lieutenant?
I rewatched the fight. 17 freaking hits with her rapier and they are the same tier. IT. DID. NOT. BREAK. Outmatched in terms of skill does absolutely not disprove my point at all.

In fact if you're arguing that he's much stronger and that's the reason then you're still wrong because Weiss' aura wasn't broken either.

Let's look at Yang vs Neo where Yang was completely barraged by Neo and her aura still survived just fine.

@Weekly He can just, oh Idk, see into the future on what would happen, or rewind time if that were to happen so he can use an alternate tactic to get around that.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Glass He didnt knock her out though? Just threw her through the door.
Nah pretty sure when he slammed her to the ground and threw her in the air her eyes where closed.

Theglassman12 said:
@Weekly He can just, oh Idk, see into the future on what would happen, or rewind time if that were to happen so he can use an alternate tactic to get around that.
You mean the thing that requires prep time and leaves him open? The thing he cant use mid-combat? Time rewind might work but if he gets disarmed he's screwed.

@Weekly and Pyrrha never disarms in character, she just uses her polarity to move the weapon to where it doesn't hit her.

@Weekly you mean the guy who's scaled from being stronger than another High 8-C? And Pyrrha, who just scales from being stronger than 8-C+?

Why is he High 8-C for beating someone as inexperienced as Jaune, who hardly scales to anyone at that point in the series?

Wait guys, crap I should have mentioned this in the beginning, but the prince has the Time Medallion. Im sorry.

Being much higher than 1.4 should most definitely put her above 2. Seeing how that's why she's High 8-C to begin with

@weekly again, why is he in that tier for stomping someone who's the biggest jobber of the verse at that point?

If his time stop isn't contact based, then I think I'm going to switch over to the prince. Apparently, characters can still be knocked unconscious even with their aura up from what I'm seeing above. So after a few sword strikes don't kill her, the Prince would be likely to go for that.

Also, assuming the Prince has ten seconds, delivering over seventeen strikes in that amount of time is far from difficult. Thinking about it similarly to a punch, there are those that can throw forty or so punches in that amount of time. And this is likely a large downplay. A blade requires a bit more work, but to an experienced swordsman, it shouldn't be too difficult.

I've also gotta see what this time medallion is.

Also, the arguments that Pyrrha would take the dagger assume that she would go for that first, when that's uncertain even in the context of her own verse. Two, that she would, for whatever reason, perceive a dagger containing sand as a larger threat than a sword that's trying to tear her throat out. And three, that the Prince won't simply start with time slow in the first place.

Also, unless the Sands of Time can be absorbed from New York City, which I highly doubt, I'm not sure if having the Time medallion is helpful here. But I'm not as familiar with the game. So I'm not sure.

@Linetric The time stop is contact based, no one was arguing that it wasnt, hell Monarch even confirmed that it is contact based

Aura has taken dozens of hits and not gone down (See Yang vs Mercury for example), the Prince isnt taking Pyrrha's aura down in ten seconds

Seeing as he visibly uses the dagger when he uses his time manip, she would very easily perceive that its the source of his powers and disarm him. The Prince can start with time slow but it wastes the limited uses he has of it and its not potent enough that Pyrrha wouldnt be able to fight back against it, it just makes him appear faster. Pyrrha can very easily pin him to a wall by the metal he's wearing to stop him from abusing his time slow.

Objectively faster but not fast enough that Pyrrha cant fight back, and it still doesnt prevent her from pinning him so he cant move on top of him only having a limited number of uses before he cant use it anymore.

WeeklyBattles said:
And pyrrha scales from stomping a High 8-C character and three of his friends
What?

We meant to Downgrade Cardin a while ago

You even said that.

Prince: 2

Pryyha: 5

I want to stay as much as I can out of this, but I personally think some of the reasons behind Pryyha winning are flawed.

Back