• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How has this not been done yet: Ezio versus the Prince of Persia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrath

Top Tiering Advisor in Liyue
She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
This was like, the dream match-up I had when I was younger and dreaming about getting fictional characters to beat the crap out of each other. I just remembered the idea recently, checked it, and this actually works.

The Prince (Sands of Time) versus Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Both 9-A)

Ezio has access to his swords, melee weapons, hidden blades and hidden gun. The crossbow, bombs, Staff of Eden and Apple of Eden are restricted. The Prince has access to the Sands of Time. Both start 20 metres apart in an abandoned, desert ruin. Speed is equalised. Otherwise, SBA.

Who will win?

The Prince of my childhood: 4 (KLOL506, ShatteredNightMares, MrDrProfessorPatricio, Tonygameman)

The Assassin of my childhood:

please no (incon):

Ezio-ac2-render
The Prince SOT Profile Render.png

Like, does Ezio even have an answer for Time Manip?

Also, Ezio used the Staff for like, 10 seconds and just left it behind. Even if ya restrict Time Stop (Which you most prolly can't because it doesn't jump tiers), Ezio has a 7.9x AP advantage and a sheer skill advantage.

Either way, 'tis a stomp. Ezio really can't do much against the Prince with or without the Pieces of Eden, as neither of them have anything against time-based abilities (GODDAMN IT KASSANDRA)

Isn't the time manip used by the prince pretty limited? Like, it can only be used a few times?

The Prince is only gonna need to use it once and go for the weak spots.

Then shouldn't this be fair? Ezio has a large AP and Skill advantage, but the Prince can rewind time a limited amount of times and might be able to kill on one of the attempts.

Depends on ho much Sand the Prince has left.

Even then the Prince might be able to use his Time Stop the right number of times to weaken Ezio enough to be able to land the killing blow by hitting him at his weak spots, so I'mma vote the Prince mid-diff for this. And we all know how stabbing as a whole works in AC-verse.

Added the vote.

Also why not just put in the picture of the Prince wearing Ezio's robes instead just for kicks LOL (It's a DLC in Forgotten Sands BTW)

The prince of yours and my childhood (Although personally, I preferred the 2008 Prince than Sands of Time-) gets a vote from me because of what KLOL said.

Bump. Added vote.

As far as I'm aware, he can rewind time after death.

By the way, Ezio can do this:

Retrocognition, Precognition and Non-Physical Interaction (Via Eagle Vision, could perfectly recreate and revisit past events that had already happened, could look for objects of interest, differentiate between friend-to-foe, see a person's true intentions and revisit their memories, figure out weak spots and analyze extremely dangerous areas to better understand them. Eagle Vision users can even fight against characters who have high-level precognitive powers, like in the case when one makes use of the Apple's precognitive powers in battle or when they fight against an Isu, and can make accurate predictions of their own amid combat or during investigations with proper concentration, since Eagle Vision is a limited form of the Isu's sixth sense that allows them to see through time. Ezio himself had an unusually high sense of awareness, higher than most other Eagle Vision users alive during his time, including even Giovanni Borgia and the unpredictable La Volpe, being able to predict attacks and even figuring out where and when to strike just mere moments before the attack even occurs, as seen when he is warned of nearby enemy presence and stalkers setting out to assassinate him, and as mentioned by Francesco Veccelio. Later trains this and evolve it to a literal sixth sense, which later allowed him to foresee future trails. Also taught Shao Jun on how to counter attacks via predicting body movements without actually seeing them. Talked and interacted with Minerva's soul)

Precog is mostly combat-applicable only (for Ezio anyway, since he's no Kassandra) while Ezio's Retrocog only allows him to see stuff that's already happened. Still doesn't allow him to literally resist frozen in time or being rewinded tho.

And apparently the Prince can manipulate time so long as he has his Power Tanks and Sand Tanks filled in any sort.

And time-based abilities take up one Power Tank with you being able to have 10 at max, which I think is more than enough for the Prince to deliver the killing blow.

who dares bump my thread that I forgot about okay actually thank you

I wish there was an updated profile for prince from the newest version the forgotten sands. in that version he fought a giant sand demon. Along with the addition of some new powers. Also we need a movie version of prince from the movie version 2011.

Let's see if I can find any feats. Pretty sure the Prince's current feat is a low-ball.

Found one, and it finally puts the Prince on par with Ezio in terms of AP, just need to have it accepted

OK so the Prince has been upgraded and this fight is a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back