• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Orochi ray pushes the Earth's core apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Exaton thing comes from it being assumed the scorched the planet or melted the surface iirc. I can't really comment on the legitimacy of the method though I will note no idea where the assumption came from. But I agree the classic air blast radius formula seems more on point.

The arguments about the ejection seem so stupid and ridiculous. Orochi is literally named the second monster of the series, which received the danger rank "Dragon+" along with Boros.
The current version is more than canonical, because it is discussed with ONE and shows the King of Monsters as strong as he should be.
Omg, Orochi is literally the main offering for the God OPM, the most powerful being in the verse, except perhaps Saitama.
You calculated Boros ' final attack, which was not shown, while taking its lowest value. A light blow of Psykos, designed to demonstrate its power and not representing the peak of its strength is already higher than the CSRC value. Why isn't it an outlier?
Tatsumaki withstood this attack with absolutely no damage. That blood on her was the result of the reversal of her gravity armor a chapter earlier.
I repeat-Tatsumaki calmly withstands attacks that surpass the strongest Boros attack in pure power and this is accepted, but when a monster with a danger level close to Divine as its strongest attack shows something much more powerful-it is an outburst. And once again, Orochi is an offering for God, a being who can bend reality and travel through dimensions. His power as an offering should help God to rise again and it is foolish to believe that he is not one of the most powerful characters in the OPM verse.

Orochi is literally named the second monster of the series
When is this ever stated-
Omg, Orochi is literally the main offering for the God OPM, the most powerful being in the verse, except perhaps Saitama.
That is headcanon, we have absolutely no idea how strong God is at this point.
You calculated Boros ' final attack, which was not shown, while taking its lowest value.
I reiterate that the CSRC has been calced even higher, with melting, and it was still High 6-A.
Why isn't it an outlier?
Because Boros doesn’t have anything that puts him above Psykorochi while he does have stuff putting him above Orochi… Also the current CSRC calc is higher than Psykos’ calc lmao
and it is foolish to believe that he is not one of the most powerful characters in the OPM verse.
Literally nobody said he isn’t.

You keep overlooking the fact that Boros’ power is hard capped at his CSRC.

His CSRC, which we have at High 6-A (and does not get past High 6-A even with the most generous interpretation), is his most powerful attack, far beyond his normal output in Meteoric Burst, which is far beyond his Released state, which is supposed to be stronger than Orochi, who has a feat hundreds of times greater than Boros’ absolute maximum output. That is very clearly an issue.
he's not capped AP =/= DC
all boros said was that his attack was gonna destroy the surface of the planet he didn't say it was limited to 183 petatons or whatever.

Last edited:
he's not capped AP =/= DC
all boros said was that his attack was gonna destroy the surface of the planet he didn't say it was limited to 183 petatons or whatever.
This is the biggest BS I have seen here
Lol the same goes for every ******* calc, none of them said their AP was limited to what it was calculated to be.

And read the damn Attack potency page
AP = DC

Last edited:
This is the biggest BS I have seen here
Lol the same goes for every ******* calc, none of them said their AP was limited to what it was calculated to be.

And read the damn Attack potency page
AP = DC
Nah you read, AP is equivalent to the energy value NOT the amount of destruction, and yes it goes for every calc lol

When is this ever stated-

That is headcanon, we have absolutely no idea how strong God is at this point.

I reiterate that the CSRC has been calced even higher, with melting, and it was still High 6-A.

Because Boros doesn’t have anything that puts him above Psykorochi while he does have stuff putting him above Orochi… Also the current CSRC calc is higher than Psykos’ calc lmao

Literally nobody said he isn’t.
1)During the interview, Murata said that the level of disaster in the Orochi is a Dragon or higher. But not God.
2) Blast uses his abilities and travels through dimensions. The blast bends the space. God has similar abilities, due to the common nature of their powers, namely cubes.
3)The evaporation of the surface has already given a level of 5-C. The length of time during which the Earth's surface will burn also plays a big role.
At that time, the destruction of the Earth's surface was something strong for the manga and the authors, but the narrative is going on and the level of forces is also growing. You don't want to increase the power level of characters of 180 chapters just because a character of 40 chapters looks more preferable.

I didn’t say it was limited to 183 petatons, I said Boros’ AP is capped at the output of CSRC, which is a fact.
1)During the interview, Murata said that the level of disaster in the Orochi is a Dragon or higher. But not God.
That’s not what I asked. I asked for you to show where Orochi is stated to be the second strongest monster in the series, since you claimed that such a thing was said.
2) Blast uses his abilities and travels through dimensions. The blast bends the space. God has similar abilities, due to the common nature of their powers, namely cubes.
That doesn’t prove he’s the second strongest person in the series lmao, that doesn’t prove anything in terms of AP.
3)The evaporation of the surface has already given a level of 5-C.
Boros’ attacks do not cause vaporization, so…
You don't want to increase the power level of characters of 180 chapters just because a character of 40 chapters looks more preferable.
Appeal to motive, nice. Aside from the fact that I could turn that around on you and say you just want to up people to Tier 5, your argument doesn’t even make sense. What does preference of character have to do with Orochi’s calc being an outlier? The answer is nothing, but I’m curious to see your logic.

Boros' feat is only a vague statement and in no case should it be used to discredit other feats, surface destruction can be as high as High 5-A depending on how fast it is done.

People here are throwing the word "outlier" left and right without even knowing when it actually applies.

The 183 petatons calc is the lowest possible way to calculate Boros' feat; it would take a lot of time to destroy the surface according to it.

Last edited:
Boros' feat is only a vague statement and in no case should it be used to discredit other feats, surface destruction can be as high as High 5-A depending on how fast it is done.

People here are throwing the word "outlier" left and right without even knowing when it actually applies.

The 183 petatons calc is the lowest possible way to calculate Boros' feat; it would take about a week to destroy the surface according to it.
Finally someone said it.
How to make a decision at all whether the calculation is accepted or not? Take a vote

The 183 petatons calc is the lowest possible way to calculate Boros' feat; it would take about a week to destroy the surface according to it.
Is there any formula where we can find the power starting from time?
It's just that if 188 petatons is really a result that will take a week, then taking lowball in one minute and using multipliers we can get a little more than 1 zetaton.

Yeah, but I meant taking the speed it took for the beam to reach Saitama, and calculate how fast would it take for that beam to reach the Earth from that.
The beam speed cannot be calculated.
Saitama managed to casually utter a few words as the attack overtook him, however, no one would say that the speed of Boros's beam because of this is 2-3 meters per second.

So NikHelton's Calc has been accepted and the whole is/is it not an outlier seems to have been settled, is there anything else left to discuss?

I'm kind of thinking whether or not we should actually accept the lifting strength portion. Orochi's tail isn't actually lifting anything, it's just the energy itself distorting earth, and Tatsumaki bled (though she didn't use up too much effort) performing a feat 800,000 x less powerful.

I'm kind of thinking whether or not we should actually accept the lifting strength portion. Orochi's tail isn't actually lifting anything, it's just the energy itself distorting earth, and Tatsumaki bled (though she didn't use up too much effort) performing a feat 800,000 x less powerful.
TBH I disagree with the interpretation that his tail stretched thousands of kms to the core in a very short time frame. I always interpreted the scene as him just using his tail to draw the energy to him. But yeah the lifting strength might be an actual outlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back