• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Orochi ray pushes the Earth's core apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying he put his tail in, I'm saying he drew up some energy, and it was the energy that distorted the Earth.

It maintains the same shape as the sphere's displacement, and even leaves behind a trail thought the mantle.
This made sense when the beam was taken as something composed of magma, however I myself am not quite sure how this scales to LS.

But on the other hand, if a beam of energy caused such destruction and pushed the core apart, then should it move forward and push everything with the appropriate force?

We're not saying he didn't use his tail (we even said the opposite), we're saying he didn't extend his tail right down to the Earth's core and pick up the energy.

Explicitly show he put his tail on it right down to the planet core and then pull shit from it

ba1d5592544ae7f941ffea754a209f37.jpg

That's hilarious. It literally show he's going to put his tail right down on the depth of the shit and then pull shit from it.

And if we go that logic, absorbing energy should no cause physical effects, iike an earthquake and shit throughout the planet. In fiction pulling energy should cause no physical effects.

Я не понимаю, что вы имеете в виду во второй части.
I say that if you look at the feat from a different angle, then we see that the beam pushes the outer core with a certain force. That is, the attack itself has LS class Z.

That's hilarious. It literally show he's going to put his tail right down on the depth of the shit and then pull shit from it.

And if we go that logic, absorbing energy should no cause physical effects, iike an earthquake and shit throughout the planet. In fiction pulling energy should cause no physical effects.
It's not shown, what we see is Orochi putting his tail under magma.

Why shouldn't it cause physical effects, and why would the tail going down to the core have any bearing on the physical effects?
I say that if you look at the feat from a different angle, then we see that the beam pushes the outer core with a certain force. That is, the attack itself has LS class Z.
It's not really an attack, though. The beam that he throws at Saitama is the attack, and he just collected energy.

It's not really an attack, though. The beam that he throws at Saitama is the attack, and he just collected energy.
However, this is an action that Orochi takes. This doesn't quite fall under the LS feat, however this can only be scaled for Saitama.

I've lost track of this thread.

In the case that the verse gets bumped back up to Low 5B or 5C+ , can some please remind me why Boros should scale to this? Assuming it isn't treated as an outlier in the first place?

In the case that the verse gets bumped back up to Low 5B or 5C+ , can some please remind me why Boros should scale to this? Assuming it isn't treated as an outlier in the first place?
I mean Boros would scale to awakened/near perfect monster garou according to Murata. and Awakened Garou>Orochi. That would be the logic I guess, not the most credible feats wise but that would be the logical scaling factor.

Boros scales because Saitama considers him "strong" while not acknowledging Orochi at all

I mean Boros would scale to awakened/near perfect monster garou according to Murata. and Awakened Garou>Orochi. That would be the logic I guess, not the most credible feats wise but that would be the logical scaling factor.
That's not the reason.

The reasoning for Boros scaling above Orochi is due to Saitama regarding Boros as "strong twice in their fight, when he didn't bat an eye to Orochi, and even called him a child.

That's not the reason.

The reasoning for Boros scaling above Orochi is due to Saitama regarding Boros as "strong twice in their fight, when he didn't bat an eye to Orochi, and even called him a child.
yeah I know I know, but you could also argue my point even though yours is a more solid point.

The reasoning for Boros scaling above Orochi is due to Saitama regarding Boros as "strong twice in their fight, when he didn't bat an eye to Orochi, and even called him a child
Boros scales because Saitama considers him "strong" while not acknowledging Orochi at all

So its based off of a fight that was scripted years ago?

Seems like a ridiculous suggestion to scale Boros above Orochi. Murata implied Orochi was a Dragon+ threat just like Boros. All that tells us is that like other threat levels threats a gap between them. In the case that Orochi's feat isn't labeled an outlier (which should be imo) then all it means is that Orochi with Earth's energy >>> Boros's CSRC. Even though it was comedic, Orochi did get done in serious series and not a casual punch or something.

It should be treated that way until there's at least a direct confirmation from the series that Boros is still the strongest Saitama faced. That old statement needs to be yeeted

So its based off of a fight that was scripted years ago?

Seems like a ridiculous suggestion to scale Boros above Orochi. Murata implied Orochi was a Dragon+ threat just like Boros. All that tells us is that like other threat levels threats a gap between them. In the case that Orochi's feat isn't labeled an outlier (which should be imo) then all it means is that Orochi with Earth's energy >>> Boros's CSRC. Even though it was comedic, Orochi did get done in serious series and not a casual punch or something.

It should be treated that way until there's at least a direct confirmation from the series that Boros is still the strongest Saitama faced. That old statement needs to be yeeted
No, The statements are from Saitama himself its not like its some old author statement from years ago. Its directly from the mouth of a character who fought both of them. Saitama thought Orochi was nothing more than a rude kid who splashed water in a bath. Meanwhile Saitama complimented Boros multiple times which is something he has said to no one else even this far into the series. Also the whole outlier thing got solved a little while back in the thread.

I'm still waiting to decide. DC is destructive capability while AP is attack potency. Which would mean the destruction could bust a moon via AOE but the attack would damage much stronger beings.
I still can't understand the difference between us. How can a DC of the same feat be stronger than an AP?
And how can we boost the AP via DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back