• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Orochi ray pushes the Earth's core apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is wrong, boros feat is High 6A while orochi is 5C+

So I don't think this is a good equivalency.

But a High 6A to High 6A+ can't be an outlier as that is consistent.

But an attack that burned out the highest tier and does not scale to his own actual stats 330X less than Orochi someone Boros is stronger than
Boros's feat is 1 Exaton, only 30x away from 5-C

How is it not a good equivalency? The difference between baseline High 6-A and High 6-A+ is hundreds of times higher than the difference between Orochi and Boros's feat

It doesn't really matter if CSRC doesn't scale to his stats, it's a feat he performed and a feat that Saitama scales to physically, so it's fine.

Not really no

As it says on the outlier page;

Irreconcilably inconsistent would be something like a Tier 7 randomly destroying a star, or a Tier 5 destroying a galaxy.

Orochi's feat is barely a full tier higher than Boros's highest feat.

Would you say that a baseline High 6-A performing a High 6-A+ feat is an outlier? Because the difference between that is far greater than the difference between Orochi and Boros's feat.

The outlier argument gets thrown around way too often to dismiss feats here
This is clearly not what the dude meant. An outlier is not "EUEUEUH feat too big difference", an outlier is when a feat is inconsistent with a characters normal showings, or else any jump to high 3-A and above would be an outlier because it's an infinite amp. The problem with orochi's feat is that boros >>>>>> Orochi, but orochi's strongest attack is >>>>>>>>>>> Boros' strongest attack, this is clearly inconsistent.

Except we're gonna change in this CRT. The method for that calc is gonna be yeeted. Why would we use something that's now invalid as a way to back up 5-C+?

Where was it agreed in this CRT that the 1 Exaton calc isn't valid?
Much earlier ago?

Why is it going go be discarded?
The TL;DR is, we couldn't really decide on a proper method for Boros' CSRC and the feat itself is vague and we don't have much to go off, so sticking with the standard calc for surface wiping is the best option.

If you want something more in depth. Go read the past 2 pages

Much earlier ago?

The TL;DR is, we couldn't really decide on a proper method for Boros' CSRC and the feat itself is vague and we don't have much to go off, so sticking with the standard calc for surface wiping is the best option.

If you want something more in depth. Go read the past 2 pages
Asura wanting to discard it =/= we need to discard it

I wasn't wanting to discard it because of anything like that. What I was saying was being very crossed. Here's the sequence of events.
  • I disagreed with this new Moon level vaporization calculation, causing some debate.
  • Since Orochi's calculation is Moon level+ and there's so much debate on Boros' method of destruction (god knows we've had a million threads in the past), I suggested we should just dump the CSRC calculation.
  • Boros then scales above Orochi, with the CSRC only as a supporting feat.
  • It's now seen as an outlier for some reason completely against what I was even suggesting.
There's absolutely no reason to just assume the CSRC is baseline.

Boros's feat is 1 Exaton, only 30x away from 5-C

How is it not a good equivalency? The difference between baseline High 6-A and High 6-A+ is hundreds of times higher than the difference between Orochi and Boros's feat

It doesn't really matter if CSRC doesn't scale to his stats, it's a feat he performed and a feat that Saitama scales to physically, so it's fine.
Well I didn't understand you at first, but if a baseline High 6A performed a High 6A+ feat and there are no reason for there to be contentions or inconsistencies why not it can be used.
But if the previous High 6A attack was from him releasing all his energy at once and burning out then he later on performed a High 6A+ casually then that's an outlier.

In this case
Boro's >>>>>>>>> Orochi by a large margin
And Boros strongest attack which burned him out and does not scale to him physically is 330X lower than orochi's own

So yes as orochi is not 330X stronger than boros, or stronger than Boros at all, it becomes an outlier

I wasn't wanting to discard it because of anything like that. What I was saying was being very crossed. Here's the sequence of events.
  • I disagreed with this new Moon level vaporization calculation.
  • Since Orochi's calculation is Moon level+ and there's so much debate on Boros' method of destruction, I suggested we should just dump the CSRC calculations.
  • Boros then scales above Orochi, with the CSRC only as a supporting feat.
  • It's now seen as an outlier for some reason completely against what I was even suggesting.
There's absolutely no reason to just assume the CSRC is baseline.
It was not about what you are suggesting, unless CRSC is higher than or at least close to orochi own feat it will be an outlier.
What should be dumped is orochi feat not Boros

Not baseline, sorry, minimum.

I'm assuming it's the minimum, anyway, because surface explosions are 646 petatons, or something.

Ok, then (that's not me agreeing, btw, just acceptance of the value).

Dismissing Orochi's feat as an outlier is pure nonsense, we don't know how strong Boros' CRSC truly is and Psykos-Orochi Fusion never hit the Earth directly (her beam pierced through the surface with no resistance).

They should all scale from Orochi's 5-C feat and use their feats as support.

Dismissing Orochi's feat as an outlier is pure nonsense, we don't know how strong Boros' CRSC truly is and Psykos-Orochi Fusion never hit the Earth directly (her beam pierced through the surface with no resistance).

We do know how strong boros' collapsing star canon was, it was calculated.

I just realised something.

Boros said he'd wipe the surface of the Earth while atop his own ship and preparing to directly attack Saitama. Couldn't we use inverse-square law?

Dismissing Orochi's feat as an outlier is pure nonsense,
No.it is not it is reasonable thousands of times higher than feats of people stronger than him
we don't know how strong Boros' CRSC truly is
We do actually, Stated to be able to wipe the planet surface that is a direct statement and not vague quiet straightforward, if it was going to destroy the planet it would be "destroy" or something that will imply destruction that will be there
and Psykos-Orochi Fusion never hit the Earth directly (her beam pierced through the surface with no resistance).
Yes, Toneri beam also sliced through the moon with no resistance and the feat was calculated to be 6B,
I can also say he can cut through earth with no resistance but hey will we never know since it never happened and we work with what happened or what was stated and what we know.

So saying we don't know how strong a feat truly is, goes to all calc on this wiki since it was still a form of head canon and assumptions too
So basically you are saying that they should they should scale to a 5C calc from someone weaker than them even though their strongest attack that does not scale to their normal stats is a thousand times lower than the said 5C?
So scale to orochi and use their own strongest attack which is tier 6 as supporting evidence for the said tier 5(from someone weaker than them) a feat thousand times higher than their own strongest?

Yeah this is pure nonsense
It is a simple outlier nothing more

Awakened Garou didn’t exist in the manga when the statement was made, so yeah, it’s webcomic-only lol.
I'll repeat ONE never explicitly stated it's webcomic only and it's that time when murata stared Garou vs Saitama is gonna be more destructive than B vs S and it's that time when manga version is already created.

Just say y'all disregarding it, cause y'all ain't wanted to see OPM reaching tier 5 thus they ain't beating the whoever the fact that character is, it's clearly showing, specially that pain to12 lmao.

I'll repeat if y'all gonna do things this way y'all better remove shit who's planetary in AP yet their DC ain't no even near to their so planetary AP.

Just say y'all disregarding it, cause y'all ain't wanted to see OPM reaching tier 5 thus they ain't beating the whoever the fact that character is, it's clearly showing, specially that pain to12 lmao.
Or cause of consistency??

And idg what you mean by I don't want OPm beating my character or something
But to be clear the weakest dude in shinza would solo OPM even their 7A would solo OPM

So please it is not about the beating whoever

Or cause of consistency??

And idg what you mean by I don't want OPm beating my character or something
But to be clear the weakest dude in shinza would solo OPM even their 7A would solo OPM

So please it is not about the beating whoever
yeah i feel safe how digimon beats most of verses i don't need to worry about it

They want the profile as accurate as possible not because the character they liked will get beaten

No.it is not it is reasonable thousands of times higher than feats of people stronger than him
330x.

Also, How is it an outlier? Orochi's is just a tier higher. We do this in many series. If a weaker character performs a stronger feat than what a stronger character has shown, the stronger character would just scale. I think you guys like to throw around "outlier" too much.

330x.

Also, How is it an outlier? Orochi's is just a tier higher. We do this in many series. If a weaker character performs a stronger feat than what a stronger character has shown, the stronger character would just scale. I think you guys like to throw around "outlier" too much.
boros' strongest attack
I'll put that in bold, strongest attack
is weaker than orochi strongest attack

boros' strongest attack
I'll put that in bold, strongest attack
is weaker than orochi strongest attack
Okay? We've done this in the series before. Dragon level monsters scaled to Low 7-C (1 KT), but then a Demon level character performed a Low 7-B feat (18 MT), and we scaled Dragons above Demons. The difference between 1 KT and 18 MT is literally 18,000 yet we still scaled them higher?

If a weaker character performs a stronger feat than what a stronger character has shown, the stronger character would just scale
You keep overlooking the fact that Boros’ power is hard capped at his CSRC.

His CSRC, which we have at High 6-A (and does not get past High 6-A even with the most generous interpretation), is his most powerful attack, far beyond his normal output in Meteoric Burst, which is far beyond his Released state, which is supposed to be stronger than Orochi, who has a feat hundreds of times greater than Boros’ absolute maximum output. That is very clearly an issue.

No 183 Petatons to 330 teratons, do the maths
Lol again look at the whole thing
Boros is stronger than orochi, I would even say way stronger based on how Saitama treated both of them but the point is
Boros >>>>>>>> Orochi
Boros strongest attack that does not scale to his physical stats, like the attack that burned him out is High 6A
While Orochi someone weaker than him is has a feat a thousand times higher?

Yeah No it is an outlier

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back