• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Versus Match-ups Addition Request Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also like to point out that, while the Goku Black vs Sans that I requested above was concluded and listed as "Results Added", Black still doesn't have it listed in his Notable victories (Sans does have it in his losses).

^I went through the whole Azien vs Madara thread and the final vote tally is

Aizen: 8 Votes => Riptide240, Perilous, AllanSaiyan, RaitoUtopia, HalfAsianFan, Formeraxe, Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, RadicalMrR

Madara: 8 Votes => PaChi2, Anime4Life2020, ScarletFirefly, UchihaZinon, BruceTheBatman, FinalBattleX01, Velias Frostmoon, Dragonmasterxyz

If anything, either the thread needs to be reopened, or be marked as inconclusive.

Kakashi vs Doflamingo isn't over just yet. Pachi2 and Damico22 have voted for Kakashi and you have their votes as (??). Officially that is 9-7. I'll also take a look at that thread and the arguments being made there, before deciding if I have anything to add, or just agree with a side.

LordAizenSama said:
Mm and if you made the thread your own vote doesn't count either.
I've heard otherwise from multiple sources and i looked at the match-up rules. Not a single thing regarding the OP not voting.

@Burning - I just looked and i don't see an "Akiretsu" anywhere. Also, should i be removing votes from both sides that only have a one-sentence response such as "____ wins because they are stronger" or "____ wins because hax"? I am not sure if those qualify as valid votes.

CinCameron20 said:
I've heard otherwise from multiple sources and i looked at the match-up rules. Not a single thing regarding the OP not voting.
I'm not sure who your multiple sources are but for some reason it isn't added. it just looks biased when the OP votes in their own thread, and I know other admins dont like to add ones where the OP voted either.

@Spartan

That can't be added. Netero literally has no way of hurting Bang until he pulls out the Rose Bomb, and by then Bang will have one-shotted Netero.

^ The thread was closed with the votes at 10-10 (not including my vote or anyone who does not give any reason to their vote).

I'd like to remind everyone of the Aizen vs Madara thread. According to my vote counting the thread is tied. Someone should really check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back