• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Versus Match-ups Addition Request Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^It isn't, they ignored the fact that Hulk is immune to Godzilla's raditaion and Nuclear atttacks,can regenerate from molecular disintegration, and can absorb godzilla's attacks.....

also the reason's above spam makes it faulty as hell (seeing how now one put up a decent agrument on Godzilla's side to counter my agrument)

To me adding a thread where there basically no good agruments for a side but instead wank (looking at the thread proves this in yhwach's case) shouldn't be added unless you have a good agrument that has been either debunked or disproven

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
also, it seems to me that since Terumi is immune to Yhwach main form of Combat, the OP should have SK absorbed Yhwach with Streinritter poweres instead
That's the Yhwach I'm using....

Why have the votes not been tallied in that versus thread? I am not adding that to their respective profiles until all the members who voted on either side have been tallied.

@Lucifer

Or a decisive win. Either way, this isn't the place for it, so I'm deleting all of these comments, no offense.

DIO and Alucard

hey hello, apparently in my thread

the latter won (dio) so is it alright if i modify the profiles, because i presume that in previous threads about the fight things might have ended the same way right?

D= 4

A= 2

@YogTheKey

Once again, as stated under Versus Thread rules, there has to be has to be at least seven votes in one character's favor with a difference of at least three votes to be added as a notable victory.

Plus, it's blatantly skewed in DIO's favor by the fact that there's no way Alucard is touching a FTL character. So I wouldn't add it either way.

Reppuzan said:
@YogTheKey
Once again, as stated under Versus Thread rules, there has to be has to be at least seven votes in one character's favor with a difference of at least three votes to be added as a notable victory.

Plus, it's blatantly skewed in DIO's favor by the fact that there's no way Alucard is touching a FTL character. So I wouldn't add it either way.
well the first i can understand, but are curbstomps not allowed?

@YogTheKey

Of course not. There's a reason why they're labeled "Notable Victories". If they were stomps, it wouldn't be a particularly notable fight, would it?

Reppuzan said:
@YogTheKey
Of course not. There's a reason why they're labeled "Notable Victories". If they were stomps, it wouldn't be a particularly notable fight, would it?
so...DIO vs alucard can never be a thing. even when both characters have their respective powers (not counting hax like omniprecence and relaity warping)

@Yog

Alucard has Semi-Omnipresence of a sort and does not have Reality Warping. DIO vs Alucard can never be a thing since DIO is so much faster that Alucard can never hurt him and Alucard lacks any hax to hit him back with. Therefore, since Alucard has no hope of winning, it's a stomp and cannot be added.

Reppuzan said:
@Yog
Alucard has Semi-Omnipresence of a sort and does not have Reality Warping. DIO vs Alucard can never be a thing since DIO is so much faster that Alucard can never hurt him and Alucard lacks any hax to hit him back with. Therefore, since Alucard has no hope of winning, it's a stomp and cannot be added.
"no curbstomps allowed" that was a thing i never heard on this site.

@YogTheKey

That's been a rule for the longest on this site and is literally the first rule on the Versus Thread Rules:

"Kindly do not create spite or stomp threads, whether by tier, speed or an absurd difference in hax proficiency (that is, a very hax character vs one with little to no hax) unless the other character possesses abilities that compensate for this advantage."

@Reppuza

i have done goof, apologies. is that i always had that battle in my mind and i hoped to see an outcome, but in a way...dio won even thought it won't be featured on the site. *sigh* well sorry for the trash battle, i just was curious if people desired to see a definitive end to the question.

Ragna vs Dante, stalemate . The discussion has been going on for a long while, and most people agreed to call it Inconclusive and close it by now. The vote count at this point was:

Dante: 10 (Jjp7123, TISSG7Redgrave, SomebodyData, Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, SaberLily015, Sora'sOther, NovaReaper, Ssjg4457, Cropfist, Thanatiforos)

Ragna: 10 (WeeklyBattles, Brunout, Zeldasmash, Huesito88, Drellix, Sir Ovens, Man from Shadow, ThePerpetual, Metal Mario875, Dragonmasterxyz)

Both were in their Planet Lvl Ratings and speed was equalized.

Guys, it would be preferable to add the vote counts to your posts here, just so those who will add it will have an easier time.

Oh, and just in case, votes with no reasoning or illogical/fanboyish/wank reasoning is not accepted.

I've added the Sans matches, but I'm waiting for input from AMM on the Funny Valentine one, given that he's one of our JoJo experts and would give a better appraisal than me.

Gemmysaur said:
Guys, it would be preferable to add the vote counts to your posts here, just so those who will add it will have an easier time.
Oh, and just in case, votes with no reasoning or illogical/fanboyish/wank reasoning is not accepted.
Ok.

So here I go again.

Rowena vs Harry Potter -> https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/479499#14

7 votes for Rowena,1 for incoclusive and none for Harry potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back