• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Versus Match-ups Addition Request Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid Goku vs Ruby Rose: I think I'll just close it. Not sure about adding it to inconclusive, though.

Amazo vs SCP-682: Added.

Frisk vs Chara: The thread is still ongoing.

Chryssalid vs Drone (Alien): Added. I know we have a one day grace period, but this thread didn't seem to be going to get anymore votes since the characters used isn't popular (OP bumped the thread like 100 times), so I added it early.

People in that thread above are getting lazy with not tallying their votes. Anyways, I'll add the matchup to their respective profiles soon.

Edit: Wait, it seems that matchup is still on-going. I'm not adding this match just yet.

@Golem this is a thread for requesting already made match ups to be added.

Not for new matches to be added.

If you want a thread to be made, you are free to do so yourself. Just make sure you read up on their profiles, stats and have an understanding of our Tiering System before doing so.

Yes. Match-ups should be held between characters that already have pages here.

If you feel inexperienced, you can request a profile be created here.

However remember that no one is obliged to make you a profile for a character you want, and to not constantly harass or ask other users to do so. Especially after they have said no. Thank you.

Tatsumi defeated Garou by unanimity.

(8 - 0 or 7 - 0 if you don't count Imouto's vote due to not providing the reasons.)

Tatsumi was at Incursio 4 mode while Garou was in Human form.

EDIT: Now it seems someone wants to go for Garou, so better to wait for a day or so to see how things turn out.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
^That's a Hax stomp bruh, Yhwach has no counter against anything Hakumen can do
No that just makes the fight decisive. Decisive=/=Hax Stomp.

^All yhwach has is the almighty in that fight and it's negated by many of Hakumens time maniplation abilities. Yhwach has no other abilities (Expect if you include the Other quincy ones) that can counter Hakumens

Then why bother commenting on them anyways, Peter? And everyone, this is not a place for discussion here. Move it somewhere else or drop it.

Guys, please don't derail this thread. It's also not meant for discussion anyways so either take it somewhere, idc where, or drop it.

Thank you.

Tatsumaki vs Meliodas: Hmm. I believe Tatsumaki would blitz Meliodas, no? And she also has a massive AP compared to Meliodas. Unless I'm missing something from Meliodas that would make this fight fair, I won't add it yet.

Hakumen vs Yhwach: Added.

Mr. Game and Watch vs Goku: Was already added.

Tatsumi vs Garou: Added. Also, was speed equalized in this fight? It was but then unequalized.

@KuuIchigo Thanks!

As for the match, Speed was equalized when I created the thread, but unequalized later on due to a revision that happened while the thread was still going on. I reseted the vote count when the rules were changed. Most people went for Tatsumi, one way or another.

I have added the results of the matches

• Tatsumi vs Erza
  • Sans vs Mega Man (Classic)
  • Sans vs Kirby
  • Thor vs Jenny Wakeman
to their respective profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back