• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The new 52 superman vs the post flashpoint martian manhunter

81291ded2f57ef29d1b16a43999d45ae2fc42313_hq.jpg
We got to see a glimps of this in trinity war but superman had a kryptonite shard in his brain.

Rules:
No kryptonite
No fire

Win Condition: knockout or death

I also ask that u put your reasoning alongside who wins

I personally vote Superman

Last edited:
81291ded2f57ef29d1b16a43999d45ae2fc42313_hq.jpg
We got to see a glimps of this in trinity war but superman had a kryptonite shard in his brain.

Rules:
No kryptonite
No fire

Win Condition: knockout or death

I also ask that u put your reasoning alongside who wins

I personally vote Superman
Why do u think supes win

Is this with SBA (aka willing to kill), or fully in character?

I don’t think he resists mind manip. How hot is supes heat vision(ik I’m reaching here)
He actually is.
here’s a bunch of hax mm has that superman has been shown to counter.

1. telepathy: he does this by having an empty head and relying on instinct oj some goku shit.

2. image projections(basically genjutsu):He literally just said no and it went away.

3. astral projection: when he fought graves he was able to overpower and push the spiritual parasites.

4. Intangibility: freeze breath or phasing himself.

5. invisibility: he has danger perception by super hearing

Unlike rebirth era, pretty sure new 52 one didn't shy away from using his tp as quickly as possible. He can just create some illusions and use his stellar LS to end the fight.

... Wait, what the ****? MMH having better LS is wack. Probably should be fixed, scaling Rebirth supes from the Post-Crisis one is wack

Well... Rebirth supes is post crisis one. And iirc in Snyder's run, they scale to one another stat wise.

But either way, they are probably gonna get downgraded to Class Y at best. Someone said they will make it soon. If not then ig I will do it

Anyway, I think that with them being in-character Superman will probably pull his punches a little but he still has his speed advantage. If MMH can't track him then he would struggle to use his powers, if that makes sense, and he would be able to put MMH down pretty quick. But MMH can just kinda mindhax, can't he?

Anyway, I think that with them being in-character Superman will probably pull his punches a little but he still has his speed advantage. If MMH can't track him then he would struggle to use his powers, if that makes sense, and he would be able to put MMH down pretty quick. But MMH can just kinda mindhax, can't he?
Actually no. When superman is conscious about u having mind Hax which he is in this case, he can break out of it

Not really? Unless we start downgrading new 52 to tier 5 and remove 4b scaling. Rn they pretty much sales to the same values for practically everything.

Also I don't see the need for another key, just started using his hax more instead of not.

Not really? Unless we start downgrading new 52 to tier 5 and remove 4b scaling. Rn they pretty much sales to the same values for practically everything.

Also I don't see the need for another key, just started using his hax more instead of not.
If he just started using his hax more then it’s not a physical amp like u made it seem. Also, what are his feats

Its speed related, and it's on his file already.

As for physicals... He compares to the same value essentially. They all scale to the same 4-B stuff rn

Its speed related, and it's on his file already.

As for physicals... He compares to the same value essentially. They all scale to the same 4-B stuff rn
Yeah they can both be 4B but in verse scaling superman has been shown to be stronger physically and from what I remember he saved John many times against those giants from snyders jl

I mean... His new 52 version didn't show anything like this. But rebirth one did. So....

Is there any real proof he wouldn’t get blitzed by zod in rebirth? Also remember just because their both 4B doesn’t mean they’re the same strength. The difference between 4B and 4A is literally almost 200million times

Can you prove Zod can move faster than those that can react at planck time? Well, no because his feats are lower than that from what I can remember. So...

Can you prove Zod can move faster than those that can react at planck time? Well, no because his feats are lower than that from what I can remember. So...
Yes. He blitzed Martian Manhunter. There is no confirmed amp so all this would mean was his rebirth feats would scale to his new 52 since it’s the same character. He was also shown to react to and harm superman who can tag flash.

If he didn't show it back then, you can't just assume bruh
You’re the one who’s assuming he got a power up tho😂. Just because I have a feat now doesn’t mean I was weaker in the past. There is no statement of Mmh getting stronger or faster and he is also not shown training or anything. The wiki accepts zod blitzing mmh as post flashpoint and not just new 52 which is what this vsbattle is based on if I’m not mistaken. If u think that new 52 doesn’t scale to rebirth or smth then make a thread to sort it out but for now can we move on to smth else?

Back