• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The new 52 superman vs the post flashpoint martian manhunter

I mean to us readers, his speed feats did get an upgrade? But obviously, upgrade is not the right word, it's just that MMH started using his abilities to fullest. His feats are simply slightly better than what he showed back then.

Sorry for double posting, but anyone who looks at the file and reads the comics can definitely tell which MMH he blitzed. So...

Sorry for double posting, but anyone who looks at the file and reads the comics can definitely tell which MMH he blitzed. So...
No need to apologise but please can u show me the feats(other than the plank stuff) so we can come to a conclusion on this section and also, what is your proof that new 52 mmh couldn’t do this? Who did rebirth mmh beat that new 52 lost to. Show a comparison of feats cuz from what I’m hearing he just got a better feat but it still scaled to new 52 cuz it’s not stated he got faster or anything like that.

Here. This is from near the end of new 52 before MMH was abducted and then later found by HAL.

Here. This is from near the end of new 52 before MMH was abducted and then later found by HAL.

Yeah ik this feat but my question is what is your proof that rebirth mmh would not have the same results. Just because u have a better feat doesn’t mean you’re stronger inverse.

I kinda forgot, but did I mention his ap going up with his speed?

I might have mentioned that he is stronger but that's because of his feats. They seems a little higher than new 52 but roughly in the same level

I kinda forgot, but did I mention his ap going up with his speed?

I might have mentioned that he is stronger but that's because of his feats. They seems a little higher than new 52 but roughly in the same level
nah u didn’t say stronger that’s my bad. Usually when they say a character is stronger they Majority of the time also mean faster. But again my point is Zod would just upscale to mmh’s plank second feat instead of mmh getting faster.

But he wouldn't tho? Zod's rebirth feats, imho opinion, aren't that impressive unless under 2 suns

can you prove he did it with Planck time reactions?

But either way, this is a stomp. Supe's mindhax resistance isn't that good and MMH can just trap him inside an illusion. And perception manip. Or if worse comes to worse, just gonna wreck Supes' brains out.

can you prove he did it with Planck time reactions?

But either way, this is a stomp. Supe's mindhax resistance isn't that good and MMH can just trap him inside an illusion. And perception manip. Or if worse comes to worse, just gonna wreck Supes' brains out.
Didn't he outright resist MMH's mindhax at some point

I sent scans above of him literally countering ALL of mmh’s hax, I don’t need to prove it was in Plank time, that is obviously some fallacious logic. All I need to prove is Zod can blitz mmh which I have. Superman’s solar flare one shots

Superman resists mindhax on at least low complex possibly outerversal level? Must have missed that feat somewhere...

Go read 2015’s mmh’s issue 2. He puts the entire justice league in a genjutsu type mindhax and runs away. Supes then resists it and has to wake all the other memebers. He then ends up catching up to John in little time meaning before John can do anything significant, he will break out of his mindhax and like I said bf, supes can switch off his mind and let his instincts control his body completely negating telepathy.

.....nice. 1-A mindhax resistance for supes.
anyway, can’t remember his name but the villain in final days of superman is capable of fighting both shoes and Diana and overpowering them both but the solar flare can one shot him. It will one shot mmh

Don't think that would do much if he just, phases, you know lol.

Also solar flare just leaves superman Hella vulnerable. So...

Don't think that would do much if he just, phases, you know lol.

Also solar flare just leaves superman Hella vulnerable. So...
If you were looked at the scans I sent u would know superman can counter phasing with his freeze breath or just phase himself.

You do realise he can't use super breathe at the same time as his super flare right?

This is so stupid

That's not true, he can freeze zatanna's soul
He also resisted those spirit parasites in jl volume 2 do mmh’s astral projection also wouldn’t do anything. I think mmh is more op against other people but in this match up supes counters almost everything he has as well as being stronger and faster

Back