• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hunter (Bloodborne) vs. Azami (Mekakucity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the world lol

Yeah, world info comes from the descriptions. But that item's description really only means that the Hunter does indeed have to envision this alongside their physical actions.

What's so special about BFR? Looks like it was agreed that that one can be escaped.

In that case it is very iffy.

If she can petrify him first and we assume he can't break out she wins, but if he uses the bloodletter first he wins.

also just as there is no reason for him to particullary use the bloodletter, there is nothing saying he won't use it.

If speed is equalized she have the advantage of only needing to look, but if it's not, she can't even react before he uses the bloodletter.

BFR is out, even with Azami's Petri measured against Hunter's mindhax, I'd vote Azami 9/10 because she opens with it in character, whereas Hunter does not open with that specifically.

@Mefre Yes, if the Hunter defaults to the Bloodletter, Azami loses, absolutely.

But the Hunter has no reason to default to that in character. Hunter uses a huge variety of weapons, and is not guaranteed to start with the Bloodletter, whereas Azami traditionally uses Petrification as a starting point.

I'd say the chance of Hunter winning is roughly one in twenty or so, considering that's his selection of arsenal. Excluding firearms, which could be his main weapon if we're using composite (bloodtinge build).

Going bloodtinge would give more reasoning for bloodletter due to that scaling. Im going inconsistent due to the reasons above combined with the uncertainty in weapon choice. If there's no other enemies around, bone blades doesn't seem like the most logical thing, so that's out.

Still though, making the hunter use any other weapon makes him unable to hit her, making it very one sided and somewhat unfair, and would basically make him unable to fight back, which would be a stomp in her favor, if he is giving the weapon however he stomps.

So this is very either/ or situation.

I would say this is inconclusive then, as it all depends on what the characters do.

Yeah, but as a composite profile of all the Hunter's abilities, no, Woki.

Putting it simply, composite means literally any weapon in game could be the weapon Hunter opens with (except maybe the logarius wheel because it looks stupid, personal bias). The Hunter can feasibly use any weapon in the arsenal to maximum efficiency.

The Hunter opens more often than not with weapons that won't win them the match. Azami petrifies most of the time.

The only conclusion I can come to is Azami winning.

I still don't she any reason as to why the moon presence will not reset the fight; his hunter is practically dead, he can't move and the moon presence resets the fight even if the hunter is trying to murder the presence themself. Assuming that a creature with the intelligence to make people's heads explode would not do anything when it's hunter is frozen is one of the biggest things of stupidity I can think of.

Okay. The Moon Presence is not as active as he's been made out to be.

MP made the Hunter's Dream. Once brought into a dream, a person insta-resurrects if they die. Nothing more, nothing less. Since we have proven Petrification =/= Death in this scenario, Hunter cannot resurrect. The Moon Presence not oncedirectly intervenes, but rather allows the Hunter to make use of its tool, as it has done in the past for other Hunters (again, Djura and Eileen). MP can easily replace the Hunter.

That being said though, would the transparancy from the blue elexir help anything here against her eyes?

That aside though.

Not giving a character a way to fight back is pretty unfair, it would be like putting pre-haki luffy against an intagible enemy with no way of harming them, it wouldn't make a fight but rather a one sided beatdown where one cannot even attack the other .

Which is why I would say it's better to write it of as inconclusive.

If the MP can replace the hunter why does he resurrect him after trying to murder the presence multiple times in a row

Not really. Petrification goes more off what they do than what Azami does. She just has to activate it.

And I'm not blocking the Hunter from fighting back. I'm saying Azami has a better chance to win. If this is incon, then literally every match ever is incon. Hunter has a way to win, but is much less likely to use it than Azami is to use hers. That means Azami has a much higher likelihood of winning.

Keeweed said:
If the MP can replace the hunter why does he resurrect him after trying to murder the presence multiple times in a row
Lore-vise The Hunter defeats MP first try though, and so to speak, at that point you were already transforming into a great one yourself.

@Keeweed Because of exactly what I said above, the Moon Presence isn't actively resurrecting the Hunter. It is a passive effect of the Dream, as evidenced by the fact that the Dream continues to resurrect the Hunter despite trying to kill the Moon Presence.

All MP did was give Hunter the tools.

The wheel is great though don't insult best twink weapon

Actually, how are their APs? Im probably going to go to sleep in a bit, so may not stick around for longer.

Wheel is bad fashion souls and thus is bad.

Dunno if Hunter has a calc actually, more based on 8-C sized monsters. Azami scales to being superior to Konoha. At least .3 tons, possibly 1 tons.

Well with ACB the hunter is Large Star Level and with feats from fighting various great ones, their AP is that way physically aswell.

@Mefre We're using 8-C Hunter.

But her way to win most likely doesn't work since it revolves around the presence ignoring its hopes and goals for no reason under than to stand there. It would take to effort on its part and be way more of a benefit to reset time and have it's hunter add more blood echoes to him, but no he's got to just stare at the hunter because he isn't 'dead' he's pretty much comatose at this point and is going completely against the presence mission, but screw it because he's not dead, he's a living statue; a living statue that ***** up all the presence's plans and is easily fixable but no let's go get another hunter despite not doing that when the last hunter tried ripping it limp from limp

@Keeweed Incorrect. MP wouldn't have to ignore anything, it has the choice of pretty much any Hunter it wants. Our Hunter being chosen is unexplainable coincedence (and story building).

Moon Presence has abandoned Hunters before. I keep pointing to Djura and Eileen. Both of these people reference the dream and no longer dream. It is in character for MP to leave behind the Hunter.

It leaves them behind after fuffiling their contracts with the dream, it leaves them behind once the task has been completed and no longer has any use for them.

@Mefre Do you have any evidence of that being so whatsoever, of them finishing their contracts

Additionally, yeah, it abandons that which it has no use for.

Like a statue.

Well that can only be stated as a devils proof, as we don't know if they fuffiled them or not (eileen seemingly did so considering her way of talking about it, Djura probably quit after learning beasts are people and refusedot do anything)

But the hunter is pretty unsual, finding somone who is capeble of killing 6 diffrent great ones is not just something anyone could do, and for something that is reversible it would pretty obviously act if they stayed that way long enough.

@Mefre Dude what

A group of Hunters killed Kosm, Hunters can kill Great Ones lol.

Alright night dude. Hope I didn't come off as harsh but like I have an unhealthy obsession with Bloodborne. Favorite verse and whatnot.

Since everything seems to have calmed down;

Azami : 1 (Bambu)

Hunter : 2 (Ricsi, Weekly)

Incon : 3 (Keeweed, Mefre, Wokistan)

I'd also like to sum up some of the points on each side:

• Weekly and Ricsi claim that the Hunter can come back from dimensional BFR as well as Petrification with the Sign, and possibly are still arguing that The MP would revert time in response to the Hunter being incapped permamently or seemingly permamently.
  • Myself and Bambu don't see how or why the MP would use its hax when it has only ever used it in the case of the Hunter's death, and say that it is fallacious to make assumptions on how it would act when the Hunter has never been put in a similar situation.
  • Many are saying this is inconclusive due to Azami's noncorporeality; once she realizes her attacks aren't working on the Hunter, she will enter her digital state to escape harm, from which point neither can really interact unless the Hunter opens with mindhax, which is unlikely.

After looking at all this, I'm not sure how The Hunter has a chance against Azami. He doesn't really have any instahax.

I mean. He does (they?), it is just unlikely to use them. Mindhax would work, but in-character the Hunter doesn't use it instantly. Hence my vote for Azami.

Like what? I can't think of anything he can just glare and use like Azami's petrification.

That's true, Hunter's abilities all require some physical component (movement/item/whatever)

And considering that Azami would probably not bother with the main carrying a seraded whip or whatever he's packing here, I don't see how he can really do anything.

I am of the belief there is a minute chance of victory for the Hunter. But Azami regularly opens with petrification (which is not death, as said above) so... the Hunter becomes a statue.

I mean, I guess he could whip out a cannon immediatly and blow her head off before he gets it, but eh.

Azami for reasons above.

Weekly claims that the MP would revert time in response to him getting petrified. (Which I think is fallacious as the MP only reverses time when the Hunter dies)

Which I think is incorrect, as petrification is hardly death most of the time (and in Azami's case there is evidence supporting her victims still being alive and concious), and the Hunter has movement as a component for anything they can do to get out of it.

Petrification would activate the MP ressurection him

It doesn't matter if Azumi knows that theyre technically still alive, what matters is the presence thinks he's dead and would ressurection him

MP doesn't do that in character. We've consistently seen MP drop Hunters in the past (I will continue bringing up Djura and Eileen). And petrification isn't death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back