• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
this is revenge for Asami

Keji is in spirit form, Beginning-of-game Hunter w/any equipment that doesn't send them over 8-A. Speed is equal, battle takes place in Yharnam at night.

Keiji scales to 992 Tons, Hunter is 841 Tons.

Keiji Mogami - 7 (Theluki, Apies, Jacky, ABoogie, Epiccheev, Dragon, Crimson)

The Hunter (Bloodborne) -

Incon -

Keji
Bloodborne hunter by krlilies d8qudx3-350t
"A Hunter."

Hunter gots everything given it doesn't make him jump tiers or keys.

oh i think keji can make hunter go to madness, in the beginning the hunter dont have the supplies to survive a mental attack, he may suffer from frenzy.

Theluki0909 said:
oh i think keji can make hunter go to madness, in the beginning the hunter dont have the supplies to survive a mental attack, he may suffer from frenzy.
Keiji jumping into The Hunter's body after TKing them in place is an honest wincon, tbh.

WeeklyBattles said:
If he tries that the Hunter can just revert it by reversing time with the Hunter's Mark
They wouldn't really have the oppertunity as their mind would be controlled/altered by Keji.

He would read their mind like a book and rip pages out like he did to Mob, making them forget that technique.

Going through Keiji's profile i dont see anything that he has that would let him beat the Hunter or even incap

WeeklyBattles said:
Going through Keiji's profile i dont see anything that he has that would let him beat the Hunter or even incap
Possession/Memoryhax/Mindhax.

Also KO through lifeforce absorption.

WeeklyBattles said:
If he tries that the Hunter can just revert it by reversing time with the Hunter's Mark
he can reverse time, but keiji can try to enter again in his mind, in the evil spirit form keiji is tireless, i think

WeeklyBattles said:
If he reverses time he would know to take keiji out before he gets a chance to enter his mind
If Keji ever has the chance to enter their mind they wouldn't even get that oppertunity.

WeeklyBattles said:
The Hunter doesn't struggle with frenzy, they have an innate and extremely good resistance to it
h o w g o o d

@Dargoo Looking at at a Great One can turn you into a vegetable if not outright kill you just from their mind hax, The Hunter is unaffected by them entirely

This is sorta weird to be repeating since we already talked a bit about the match over on discord but so others can see, remember that frenzy does trigger a reset.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Looking at at a Great One can turn you into a vegetable if not outright kill you just from their mind hax, The Hunter is unaffected by them entirely
Cool. Keiji nosells the resistances of a dude who could nosell the mindhax of someone who brainwashed an entire city.

Wokistan said:
This is sorta weird to be repeating since we already talked a bit about the match over on discord but so others can see, remember that frenzy does trigger a reset.
Keiji isn't really making them frenzied or insane, though. He's just editing their mind/overtaking it himself.

Plus I think those trigger death anyways.

@Dargoo Great Ones did that just by existing so yeah, the hunter should easily resist Keiji's attacks

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Great Ones did that just by existing
So did the Broccoli. Would have expanded to Japan and possibly the planet too.

Also the Great Ones didn't really make everyone in Yharnam insane nor did they individually do it, but that's besides the point.

So yes, the hunter should easily resist it as he resists the mind hax of things with far, far greater mind hax than the ones that mind haxed the city

Gonna explain Hunter's weapons here. Basically this means everything Hunter could get prior to passing a 7-C or higher boss. Gonna list the ones in alphabetical order what can be gained prior to fighting a higher-tiered boss. Italics marks a weapon they can get, bold marks a weapon they cannot get.

• Amygdalan Arm: Accessible immediately after Vicar Amelia and is defended by a Blood Starved Beast. Both 8-A.
  • Beast Claw: Inaccessible. Requires the defeat of the Amygdala, a 5-A enemy.
  • Beasthunter Saif: Same as Amygdalan Arm, it can be accessed in the Hunter's Nightmare right after Vicar Amelia.
  • Beastcutter: See above.
  • Blade of Mercy: These weapons require finishing Eileen's questline, be it through killing her or the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst. Either way, 5-A feat.
  • Bloodletter: Requires beating Lady Maria, a 5-A.
  • Boom Hammer: Can be gained following Vicar Amelia.
  • Burial Blade: Fuuuuck no. This is Gehrman's weapon and he's the final boss.
  • Chikage: You can access this very early on after the death of Witch of Hemwick and Vicar Amelia.
  • Church Pick: Post-Vicar Amelia.
  • Holy Moonlight Sword: Gained from Ludwig, a 7-C boss. Next.
  • Hunter Axe: Starter weapon.
  • Kirkhammer: Can be gained shortly after killing the first Cleric Beast.
  • Kos Parasite: I assume the name gives it away but you gotta kill Kos to get this, a 5-A.
  • Logarius Wheel: You can kill Alfred to get this immediately after Gascoigne.
  • Ludwig's Holy Blade: Can get this sometime after Gascoigne.
  • Rakuyo: Gotta kill Lady Maria. Big nope.
  • Reiterpallasch: Can be gained at the same time as Chikage.
  • Rifle Spear: Available as early as Old Yharnam, so Pre-Blood Starved Beast.
  • Saw Cleaver/Saw Spear: Both can be gained before the first boss, the former is a starter weapon.
  • Simon's Bowblade: Gained from the fishing hamlet, so only accessible following Lady Maria.
  • Stake Driver: Can gain this after killing Djura, an 8-A.
  • Threaded Cane: Starter weapon. Sucks.
  • Tonitrus: While it is really difficult, you can get this (in theory) immediately after Blood Starved Beast by getting killed by a Snatcher and being dragged to Yahar'Gul.
  • Whirligig Saw: Can get this following Vicar Amelia's death.

in spirit form, keiji is unable to get physical attacks i guess, so how the hunter is going to do some damage in this situation? Just to clarify myself.

I mean, Keji can use physical attacks just fine, alongside his powers, although the Hunter laughs at being killed normally like that. Nor does Keji do that particularly often.

He usually either lifedrains (which KOs), or posseses (which would arguably work IMO, since Keiji effortlessly got past Mob's defenses when they weren't even partially breeched by similar mindhax feats to the ones mentioned). If the Hunter has any psychic-based powers Keiji could also hijack them.

What can the Hunter do to kill Keiji, though?

Dargoo Faust said:
I mean, Keji can use physical attacks just fine, alongside his powers, although the Hunter laughs at being killed normally like that. Nor does Keji do that particularly often.
He usually either lifedrains (which KOs), or posseses (which would arguably work IMO, since Keiji effortlessly got past Mob's defenses when they weren't even partially breeched by similar mindhax feats to the ones mentioned). If the Hunter has any psychic-based powers Keiji could also hijack them.

What can the Hunter do to kill Keiji, though?
yes, i think the hunter at the beginning is unable to beat down keiji

Bias to Keiji rn from what I'm reading.

@Bambu

Are those capable of killing Keiji? I'm gonna have to reread the series or rewatch to check his level

> Keji is in spirit form

Ah, I see.

Yeah, IIRC Hunter can kill ghosts in the chalice dungeons. If yes then this match is valid- if not then it's a stomp.

Personally the votes for Keji seem to be just because of Non-Corp though, which would be like... bad. Since Hunter can't win in that scenario since they didn't know Hunter can affect Non-Corps.

Oh wait Dargoo I'm not voting yet.

Is what I was saying before I read Bambu's post lol. Well if this is fair I'll vote for Keiji too as long as it's not a stomp.

Mr. Bambu said:
Personally the votes for Keji seem to be just because of Non-Corp though, which would be like... bad. Since Hunter can't win in that scenario since they didn't know Hunter can affect Non-Corps.
I don't think anyone argued that The Hunter can't get past non-corp; most of the arguments are for Kenji possessing and taking over them or KOing them through lifedrain.

Lifedrain doesn't matter, Blood Echoes are roughly equatable to life power and Hunter survives fine with 0.

Possession is legit though but at least one of the two votes for Keji wasn't a vote.

I'd arguably vote Hunter unless Keji goes for Possession immediately and never uses it to kill the target since lolresurrection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back