• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marcy Wu vs Gehrman, the First Hunter

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: IT ALWAYS COMES DOWN TO THE HUNTER'S HELPERS TO CLEAN UP FOR THESE SORTS OF MESSES

OK, the future Marcy CRT is driving me up a wall so let me just use one where her skill won't really come into play. We've all seen what she can do with Calamity Powers and it's mostly unrelated to her base form's skill. If we're lucky, we can actually go on with this for once.

Does someone have a copy of Marcy's Journal? It would go a long way in dealing with the CRT
● ------------------------------------- ●
The Hunter stood by the workshop, forging something never before used. She wasn't blind to the existence of parallel universe, of different hunters taking on her role to discover the eldritch truth behind this town. But these invaders, they were anything but parallel with severe deviations that do not even make any sense based on past observations. But that's just how it goes, is it? One cannot fully understand the truth beyond without having everything about them changed. For now, she's satisfied in trying to harness this new development.

"Hello good hunter, I've never seen such a bell before. Are you certain you wish to test it here?" The Doll asked, earning affirmation from The Hunter. With a ring of the bell, a familiar notification is heard, followed by a mysterious figure forming from the air itself.

"Wow, this isn't one of ours" Marcy said, observing herself. She appeared to be some sort of translucent silhouette, a courtesy to any visitor to a hunter's realm for differentiation purposes. Looking above herself, she got to see her healthbar and nametag which spelled "Loyal Ranger, Marcy" which The Hunter took note of as most visitors would usually have "Old Hunter [INSERT NAME HERE]" on their tag.

As Marcy ran around the place, The Hunter considered what applications she could use this for, unaware of the ranger's klutzy nature. She somehow did not set anything on fire throughout her run before finally encountering someone in the garden.

"Oh, it appears that we have another visitor, not a hunter it seems so I suppose this won't be your home. Welcome to the Hunter's Dream, where all hunters spend much of their time in. My name is Gehrman, if you need any assistance, I may be able to provide it though we've never had non-hunters here" Gehrman greeted.
"Wow, you must be one of those wise mentor guys they have in fantasy. Uh, Marcy Wu, nice to meet you, Gehrman" Marcy replied, offering her hand.

Shaking her hand, the first hunter felt something, a familiar presence similar to the one that imprisoned him in this horrid dream. Glancing around frantically, he recognized it to be most potent from the half-withered flower on the ranger's jacket.

"By any chance, what world did you arrive from?" he asked, pulling his hand away.
"Oh, I went through a lot. Currently I'm in some pocket dimension where I have to fight people from other universes" Marcy explained.

"Trapped yet able to traverse universes? What kept you there?".
"That's what we're trying to figure out. Every time we leave for too long, we get dragged back. Can't even die".

This was enough for Gehrman to make the connection, prompting him to quickly get up from his wheelchair, much to the ranger's shock. He was well aware of the fates of any who wound up in this dream, constantly brought back for the Moon Presence's sick amusement or for more sinister motives. The thought of other Great Ones possibly doing this to other universes was sickening but worse still, it's ability to surpass even parallel universes would imply that it could very well bring something much worse to this wretched reality that is Yharnam.

"Dear oh dear, it appears that we have another one. Submit your life dear ranger, and I may be able to free you from the fate that has befallen most of us" Gehrman said, extending his burial blade to its scythe form.
"OK first of all, that's really cool. But second, I don't think that'll work. I'll still fight you though, no problem!" Marcy replied casually.

• 5-A versions used
  • Speed equalized
  • Place located in: Central Yharnam
  • latest
  • Starting Range: 200 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Dear, oh dear. What was it? The Hunt? The Blood? Or the horrible dream? : 0
  • I just didn't wanna be alone... : 0
  • Incon : 0

veaqwoh0hrm71.png

VS
calamity-marcy-will-draw-sasha-next-v0-yg1csq9iotn91.jpg

"Note: In the episode “The Hardest Thing” the rate at which the moon is approaching Amphibia differs from scene to scene, as such this page simply uses the highest end speed for said feat."

.......This seems really wrong, if the velocity is portrayed at different levels in different scenes the lowest is what should be taken, not the highest

Back