• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ashen One vs The Hunter redo

I don't really like the reasons I gave during the last thread, the Hunter got downgraded, the last thread is already pretty old, and resurrection was restricted; there are plenty of reasons to remake this match so that's what I'm going to do.

High 4-C Ashen One and 4-C Hunter (Human form for now), Speed Equalized, and fight takes place in Sovngarde https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Sovngarde_(Location). (Note the location won't effect resurrection)

The Hunter (Bloodborne): 1

Ashen One: 0

Inconclusive: 2

Unrelated note: can someone change the Bearer of the Curse Lifting Strength to Class M, dark souls stellar Lifting Strength got downgraded a while ago. (Also his 6-B key should be class M, and where did his 8-B key go?)

I just remembered, great one hunter passively wins, so Human 4-C Hunter for now.

Since the bloodletter kills you, Ashen One just respawns. Neither can permakill the other and I think the hunter is probably fine with their soul being absorbed, so incon.

Yeah no, this is a big incon. Hunter has no means of actual incap that won't outright kill Ashen One and same for Ashen One to Hunter. They resurrect themselves to infinity.

Back