• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Gods of Destruction are going to clash, to prove who is the ultimate darkness

Bring Up My Post.
Essentially a message to bring a thread back to the top of the page of threads to try and get more users to see it
a very common practice if you are dealing with dead verses (like the horrible state of Beyblade profiles currently and the fact that it's ratings are not touched upon for years)

Last edited:
ProfessorKukui4Life was the main active Beyblade supporter since he made the profiles but he's gone now, sadly.

funny thing that I was rewatching Beyblade Metal Fight from S1 to S3 while I was thinking of making this match, unfortunetaly I think this is going to become a necro eventually lol

Well, this fight now have no sense, cause Overlord's page had a huge revision of tier and abilities. But for Golden Master, I think, Overlord can just use time manip to defeat this guy, or send him to another realm, or just erase him though Golden Power op ability just like Lloyd did it

Back