• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Gods of Destruction are going to clash, to prove who is the ultimate darkness

Rago VS The Overlord

Well this is a very thematic sorf of fight so I think it could work given the right circumstances. Let's see how it goes

• Golden Master Overlord and Future Nemesis are used here.
  • Speed is equal. (Ofc, Rago already starts with Diablo Nemesis)
  • Battle takes place at the Lost Kingdom of Hades.
  • SBA distance.
  • Music
  • Music 2
unknown.png
unknown.png

The N word Sun: @azontr (1)

The Overlord:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Alright, so, what stops Rago from yelling "Special Move: Armageddon!" And one-shotting multiple times over?

It means that it doesn't matter if you have low 2-C durability, H7-C characters with golden blades can One-shot you.

plus his armor has EE if you touch it for more than 1-5 seconds.

though the regeneration can counter that.

But now that I think about it, don't both represent the same thing?

Overlord can shoot his darkmatter and Rago no resistance to its effects but Rago can just put up barriers.

It means that it doesn't matter if you have low 2-C durability, H7-C characters with golden blades can One-shot you.

plus his armor has EE if you touch it for more than 1-5 seconds.

though the regeneration can counter that.

But now that I think about it, don't both represent the same thing?
I'd like some scans or a clip for the Golden Blade thing, and why exactly it'd ever hit Rago and not just get blocked by Nemesis.

Regeneration counters EE.

If he doesn't start with that option I don't see what stops Rago from telling Nemesis to just explode Overlord. Rago in an unfathomably weaker form negged multiple Low 2-C's coming at him all at once, and in this form casually one-shots a Low 2-C that could casually one-shot all of those Low 2-C's combined, and tanked that same guy's ultimate attack like nothing.

Nemesis's reactive evolution and power mimicry (probably his ultimate ability to use in combat) are also 2 problems to deal with, mind you.

Nemesis's reactive evolution and power mimicry (probably his ultimate ability to use in combat) are also 2 problems to deal with, mind you.
RE is only proto and diablo, does it like go somewhere after that? And Overlord has power mimicry too so not too crazy.

Back