• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear, the OP's quotes and explanations will be moved to a blog once accepted right?

They are mostly already there. KingPin will just have to edit some parts of his blog to coincide more with my explanations.

Last edited:
Tickling>>>>Shinza

Speaking of tickling and Shinza, this makes me dream of a tickling story of Mithra being tickled by the haunting horrors and nightgaunts

In all honesty:

*High 1-B and Low 1-A straightforward
*1-A seems to make sense, as it shows Randolf is outside space-time altogether (Aka, the low 1-A structure). This also makes it clear he is not just higher into Low 1-A, but now in a 1-A realm

Have the other staff been called already? So far there's no opposition but they're necessary to finalize this.

Last edited:
Speaking of tickling and Shinza, this makes me dream of a tickling story of Mithra being tickled by the haunting horrors and nightgaunts
R34 artists:
195.png

I think so but let's just wait for the second part. For now, let staff judge this and hopefully get it applied.

That's actually a fan-given name, as Lovecraft used to refer to his own work as "Yog-Sothothery".

(I unfortunately can't comment on this CRT, despite liking the verse very much, as I haven't read the tales in a long time and I don't remember them quite well (aside from some), and I don't trust my current sense of judgement to agree or disagree with something)

That's actually a fan-given name, as Lovecraft used to refer to his own work as "Yog-Sothothery".

(I unfortunately can't comment on this CRT, despite liking the verse very much, as I haven't read the tales in a long time and I don't remember them quite well (aside from some), and I don't trust my current sense of judgement to agree or disagree with something)
He called it "Yog Sothothery" and "Cthulhuism" IIRC in a joke letter.

Also, what do they mean by "1-A key for Great old Ones"?
We plan on reassessing the 1-A Great Old Ones we used to have. At first we removed it after dimensional tiering standards were changed, but now that we've gone through everything again theres solid basis for dimensions = Higher Infinities, and the Great Old Ones have Undimensioned statements.

However this is going to be a separate key. The verse implies the Great Old Ones' bodies are actually mere shells, and their true essence is beyond the known world, and completely imperceptible. So most of them (sans Cthulhu since he's treated as a lesser in comparison) is going to get a "True Form" key which will be 1-A.

I actually remember that lmao. It ended in a stomp for nyar supposedly. Long time ago on the wiki.

Nyar also stalemated Bern IIRC

Also, everybody please stick to the topics and stop derailing in general.

Yeah, all we need is some more staff approval so that we can go ahead and apply the revisions. We have profiles laid out and some blogs in the works, too.

Btw: I noticed that I accidentally notified Ultima. Oh well.

Just wanted to say that Nya's new pic is badass.
Yeah. The previous pic we replaced his old one with wasn't bad, but it was depicting the blood tongue (which most of Nyarly's art for some reason depicts), and that form of his appeared in literally only one story.

Since the egyptian motif is a lot more prevalent with him thematically, I found that pic and we agreed on changing it to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back