• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I’ve been a fan of Ninjago for a long time, and recently got back into power scaling, only to notice that the profiles have been long neglected, and really poorly made. I have plans to eventually address the ninja tier characters in a CRT, but I found that the god tiers would be a much easier task for now.

1. Debunking Low 2-C, and the Creation of Ninjago​

So all of the god tiers in Ninjago scale to Low 2-C via the First Spinjitzu Master’s feat of creating the “realm” of Ninjago. Now, he did technically do this, but he very clearly didn’t create space-time, an entire universe, or even a planet. Heck, even his profile essentially pulls the “entire realm” part out of nowhere. Not only does nothing imply he created the entire realm/universe, there are plenty of things that actively disprove the feat.

1. When the FSM arrived in Ninjago, he didn’t arrive in some blank, space-less time-less non-existent universe. He landed in the Infinite Sea within an already created planet, universe, and space time continuum. The Merlopians already existed, Wojira already existed, the Infinite Sea along with the planet as a whole already existed, and the mountains known as the Golden Peaks existed.

Sources:
https://ninjago.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_of_Nine_Days
https://ninjago.fandom.com/wiki/Golden_Peaks
(The wiki pages are all sourced from either the episodes, or WOG statements)

1. Tommy Anderson (The main writer for Ninjago) confirmed that Ninjago is the Continent, and usually gets lumped in as the name of the planet and realm because… well it’s the only notable part about it in the series canon. He also confirms that prior to the creation of “Ninjago,” the realm would have been referred to as the “Infinite Sea”

Sources:
https://web.archive.org/web/2020032...com/TommyAndreasen/status/1242596739393163264

1. This is more of a nitpick (and really not a serious argument), but from what we see of the FSM’s actual “creation of Ninjago,” he seems to have only created the mountains, landscape, and clouds, not really anything else that would imply anything greater than a Continental scale feat.

Sources:
LEGO Ninjago: All Intros (2011 - 2022) + Crystalized(Just watch from the beginning to the beginning of the first weekend whip)

All that being said, there was no evidence for a universal feat in the first place, and there’s plenty of evidence proving otherwise. It’s a nonexistent feat, and should be removed.

2. Oh my god, the Overlord is not 2-C​

I genuinely thought the Overlord bening 2-C was vandalism that no one had caught the first time I saw it. The justification for him being 2-C are legitimately nonexistent. The page cites that he could “Can plunge all 17 realms into darkness, then turn them into void” and is “Capable of destroying the Balance that acts as a guiding force over 17 realms.”

… what?

Both of these statements are blatantly unsourced, and furthermore, ridiculous wanks of flowery language taken wildly out of context.

The first statement was what he would eventually do once the second statement was accomplished, so let's start with that.

He wasn’t referring to some cosmic entity that presides over everything, but the balance caused by the constant fight between good and evil/creation and destruction. By eradicating the Ninja (a feat definitely not 2-C) there wouldn’t be anyone left to confront him, hence weakening one side of “the balance,” and making sure good could never rise up against him again. By stopping good from rising up, he’s destroyed the balance, since nothing could challenge him.

The whole “Plunging the world into darkness thing” isn’t really literal. Because there was nothing left to oppose him, nothing could stop him from portaling into other realms, and taking them over, thus “Submerging them into darkness.” Oh, and none of the realms are necessarily the size of full scale universes. Plenty of them have been traversed by the protagonists over the course of singular episodes (Like the realm of Madness), or over the course of seasons (Like the Oni and Dragon realm, and the Never Realm)

3. So now what?​

The God tiers should be downgraded. A while ago I calculated the creation of Ninjago to be a High 6-A feat, and the FSM’s splitting of it to be a Low 5-B feat, though I’m unsure if the latter is usable due to taking place during a flashback with weird visuals and being generally imprecise. In addition, the FSM really only performed the first feat using the powers of the Golden weapons, so it’s unclear how much power he wields himself. That being said, he also scales to Lloyd, who does scale directly to the weapons, so that clears that up. That The people who should scale include:

The First Spinjitzu Master (Because he actually performed them, and fought against the Overlord)

The Overlord (He fought against the FSM for a long time, and would have eventually overwhelmed him with his army. Also fought against Lloyd Garmadon as the USM, though was eventually defeated)

Lloyd Garmadon (USM) (Has the powers of all four Golden Weapons. Fought and defeated the Overlord, and likely scales directly to his grandfather since he derives his power from him)

Nya (Fused with the Sea) (Overwhelmed and defeated Wojira, who a young FSM couldn’t defeat on his own, should scale to Nyad, the first master of water, who did the same. Has control over the entire ocean, and reversed the flooding of Ninjago city)

TLDR: Downgrade God tiers from Low 2-C and 2-C to High 6-A, Possibly Low 5-B

Agree: Ari64-SP (Myself), King Nanaya, SunDaGamer, YmTheSuper

Disagree: Minaaaa (Supports Low 2-C and 2-C ratings)

Neutral: JJSliderman (Agrees with downgrades, but suggested 4-C as the new tiering)

Edit: I forgot to put the calc I made here for the making and splitting of Ninjago. Keep in mind, the splitting aspect is visually shown in a very artistic way, and might not be entirely accurate.

Last edited:
Imo downgrading them to 4-C is fair, via the GW/Megaweapon fusion creating a star. I know the comet stuff exists but, there’s nothing inherently saying the weapons couldn’t have made the star and then fell to the comet.

Imo downgrading them to 4-C is fair, via the GW/Megaweapon fusion creating a star. I know the comet stuff exists but, there’s nothing inherently saying the weapons couldn’t have made the star and then fell to the comet.
Hmm, I didn't remember that one. Do you mind providing a scan? I'm a bit opposed to it given that the weapons have always been relegated to manipulating elements on scales much smaller than entire stars. Even when used against eachother in Ninjago shorts, they really only maxed out at creating large storms, so I don't really think scaling them to star level would be consitant

Not sure about the tweet’s current status but it stated that the GW did create a star in the Wrong Place, Wrong Time episode.

Also potentially doubles as an MFTL feat for the weapons.

Dang, I always assumed that the light was just from the comet. I suppose it could be used, though it would still be a pretty tremedous outlier from all other uses of the weapons. I mean, from both an AP and a Speed perspective, 4-C and 133.8 Millon times FTL is considerably greater than any other feat performed by basically any character.

Would you say GW are a “more than the sum of their parts” thing? Could result in the regular ninja scaling.

Would you say GW are a “more than the sum of their parts” thing? Could result in the regular ninja scaling.
I really don't think they should is the thing. Keep in mind, I'm actually planning a downgrade thread for the ninja in my free time (It's just really time consuming to do), and I genuinely don't think they even scale to their golden weapons. Their elemental powers do come from different sources after all, and the golden weapons have always been held as some of the strongest "things" in the verse. Hell, even the FSM didn't create Ninjago on his own, he needed the power of the Golden weapons to do it. As for how the Megaweapon scales to the four golden weapons, I still stand by the opinion that the star feat is a massive outlier. I'd only really consider it if it didn't scale to any of the weapons, given that even in the hands of the FSM, they capped at a High 6-A feat, and typically dont make it near that point when used by anyone else. The closest feat I know of for them is quickly creating a storm I posted prior. Maybe some earthquake or storm creation feats could put them around tier 7, but not much higher.

Disagree

The whole “Plunging the world into darkness thing” isn’t really literal. Because there was nothing left to oppose him, nothing could stop him from portaling into other realms, and taking them over, thus “Submerging them into darkness.” Oh, and none of the realms are necessarily the size of full scale universes. Plenty of them have been traversed by the protagonists over the course of singular episodes (Like the realm of Madness), or over the course of seasons (Like the Oni and Dragon realm, and the Never Realm)
Except 'Plunging the world into darkness' is literal. In the Dark Island Trilogy, Clouse was using dark matter (which is the essence of the overlord) to corrupt the temple of light which would literally plunge the world into darkness and destroy all the realms.

Also he should upscale the oni, who can also cover all the realms in darkness
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-13_-_06-37-09.png
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-13_-_06-37-22.png

Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-13_-_06-37-34.png
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-13_-_06-37-49.png

Also the FSM creating the realm of ninjago comes from the book of elemental powers
Screenshot_2023-08-13_072608.png

Last edited:
Also the FSM creating the realm of ninjago comes from the book of elemental powers
The OP already addresses that with sources from the series which is primary canon so they take precedent over databook statements which are considered secondary canon

I apologize for the delay in responding, my days have been a bit hectic recently.
Disagree

Except 'Plunging the world into darkness' is literal. In the Dark Island Trilogy, Clouse was using dark matter (which is the essence of the overlord) to corrupt the temple of light which would literally plunge the world into darkness and destroy all the realms.

This point has some validity. Wu is a generally reliable source (when he isn't hiding literally everything from the ninja), and his fear seems genuine, even if he's not exactly sure what would happen. The issue is, is that Clouse, with a tiny fraction of the essence of a weakened overlord's, was planning to replicate the same feat attributed to a peak powered overlord that is literally the strongest character in the verse. In other words, this is 1. Not a pure AP feat, 2. Very clearly a chain reaction.
Clouse was planning to upset the balence by corrupting the temple of light, causing a chain reaction that would end up screwing things up quite badly. The thing is, it's very clearly not AP. It's corruption causing a chain reaction that will screw with Ninjago and possibly other realms. Sounds familiar? It's basically the exact same plan the actual Overlord was planning to put into effect by killing the Ninja and screwing up the balence.

Clouse: Corrupt the temple of light (A constant source of good/light/creation) --> Upset the balence by removing a constant source of good, causing evil/darkness/destruction to have the upperhand + have a method of affecting other realms --> Congrats! You now have full reign of other realms, and have achived 2-C via a feat completely unrelated to actual AP

Overlord: Kill the Ninja (A constant source of good/light/creation) --> Upset the balence by removing a constant source of good, causing evil/darkness/destruction to have the upperhand + have a method of affecting other realms --> Congrats! You now have full reign of other realms, and have achived 2-C via a feat completely unrelated to actual AP
Also he should upscale the oni, who can also cover all the realms in darkness
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-13_-_06-37-09.png
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-13_-_06-37-22.png

Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-13_-_06-37-34.png
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-13_-_06-37-49.png
As discussed before, the actual effected area of these feats is substancially lower than an entire universe/space time. In addition, the entire Oni invading army hadn't even covered a significant portion of Ninjago over the course of the entire March of the Oni season. Yeah, if left to their own devices and given enough time, they could cover an entire "realm," but it wouldnt even be close to a universal scale feat. It's not even an AP feat really, more of a passive hax that covers the land in darkness that only oni can survive. TLDR; This isn't an AP feat, and even if it was, it's attributed to entire army, over an undisclosed (But long) period of time, over a land mass the size of a continent.
That's great and all, but two things: first, the "realm" usually refers to the landmass of Ninjago, and as I've said multiple times, realms aren't always the size of full universes. If you want to take the statement at face value and assume the entirety of Space-time was created by the FSM, then the entire story with him, Wojira, and Nyad literally couldn't have happened, because nothing existed before he arrived. Also I find it humerous that the book talks so highly about the combined forces of the Elemental Masters, when they got effortlessly stomped by the Anacondrai without their flutes, and almost all of them failed to stop the time twins without the timeblads that sucked their powers away.

I do appreciate the the scans however, I wasn't aware of Dark Island feats nor the Book of Elemental powers, and I'm glad that they were brought up, even if they don't really corroborate the ratings you were trying to give.

Clouse: Corrupt the temple of light (A constant source of good/light/creation) --> Upset the balence by removing a constant source of good, causing evil/darkness/destruction to have the upperhand + have a method of affecting other realms --> Congrats! You now have full reign of other realms, and have achived 2-C via a feat completely unrelated to actual AP

Overlord: Kill the Ninja (A constant source of good/light/creation) --> Upset the balence by removing a constant source of good, causing evil/darkness/destruction to have the upperhand + have a method of affecting other realms --> Congrats! You now have full reign of other realms, and have achived 2-C via a feat completely unrelated to actual AP
The problem is that The Balance is an actual physical thing and is not always metaphorical.

In Episode 3 of Skybound, Khanjikan says this
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-16_-_12-09-49.png
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-16_-_12-09-56.png
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-16_-_12-09-24.png

When Nya destroyed the cursed realm, she inadvertently caused the balance to shift, causing djinjago to be destroyed as a result.
Screenshot_2023-08-16_100159.png

Screenshot_2023-08-16_101803.png

So we can say The Balance is an actual thing that affects the realms, which can cause them to be destroyed as a result.

That's great and all, but two things: first, the "realm" usually refers to the landmass of Ninjago, and as I've said multiple times, realms aren't always the size of full universes.
Realms are the places the landmasses exist in, not that the realms are the landmasses. The realms themselves are even called dimensions
Screenshot_2023-08-13_073810.png

Screenshot_2023-08-16_092624.png

and planes of existence
Screenshot_2023-08-16_092434.png

with them even being hinted at to have space-time within them
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-16_-_09-10-33.png

And since the realms are parallel to each other, this should apply to all the realms. This is also shown that there is space beyond the landmasses (Rebooted: Episode 7). This shows that the realms are physically connected to the balance and messing with the balance can cause the realms and the space times within them to be destroyed.

The problem is that The Balance is an actual physical thing and is not always metaphorical.

In Episode 3 of Skybound, Khanjikan says this
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-16_-_12-09-49.png
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-16_-_12-09-56.png
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-16_-_12-09-24.png

When Nya destroyed the cursed realm, she inadvertently caused the balance to shift, causing djinjago to be destroyed as a result.
Screenshot_2023-08-16_100159.png

Screenshot_2023-08-16_101803.png

So we can say The Balance is an actual thing that affects the realms, which can cause them to be destroyed as a result.
Nya disrupting the Balance wouldn't make her Low 2-C or 2-C which is exactly what the op's point against a 2-C Overlord is.

Realms are the places the landmasses exist in, not that the realms are the landmasses. The realms themselves are even called dimensions
Ninjago's space-time as a realm would have existed before the first Spinjitzu Master "created" it and the op has already addressed this.

In Ninjago, Way of the Departed, we get this statement (Source)
Screenshot_2023-08-16_195212.png

The moon being in an infinite void is clearly referring to space, which would make all the other realms be infinite in size.
Nya disrupting the Balance wouldn't make her Low 2-C or 2-C which is exactly what the op's point against a 2-C Overlord is.
So with this, Nya would be Low 2-C via destroying the cursed realm. This means the balance can effect and potentially destroy 16 infinite realms, which the overlord would scale to.

The moon being in an infinite void is clearly referring to space, which would make all the other realms be infinite in size.

So with this, Nya would be Low 2-C via destroying the cursed realm. This means the balance can effect and potentially destroy 16 infinite realms, which the overlord would scale to.
The preeminent is the living embodiment of the cursed realm destroying it doesn't make you Low 2-C especially since nya destroyed it by summoning a wave that is barely larger than a ship meaning any wave that size capable of destroying the preeminent so unless you believe that the wave is Low 2-C Nya shouldn't be scaled like that.

For the destruction of the 16 realms that would be a consequence of the overlord corrupting the realm of ninjago which upsets the balance. The thing is the balance being destroyed isn't directly done by the physical powers by the overlord it is a consequence of darkness consuming light which leads to a chain of event ending in the destruction.

We can use an example: let's say there exist an artifact that keeps the balance of the multiverse and if this artifact is destroyed the multiverse is destroyed. Destroying this artifact doesn't make you multiversal, it makes your strength rely on the durability of the artifact. The same can apply to the overlord here, not to mention that the corrupting he does is more of a hax ability.

NAHHHH you did not just use that as a source. Cole, literally right above that exerpt, discusses how there were several different theories as to what the moon is explained by different people. Barring the fact that Way of the Departed cannonicity is dubious at best, you just blatently misrepresented a source. I appreciate giving sources for what you're arguing, but please don't start lying to support your claims.

As for the sources you cited in your previous post, being reffered to as a seperate dimension or plane doesn't mean something is universal in scale. It just means, and hear me out on this one, it's seperate. Also, who was arguing that the realms didn't have their own space time? While that's another unrelated topic, it's never been something I've brought up as a point, considering it's genuinely irrelivant

As for Low 2-C Nya... What are you on man? You're arguing that realms are infinite in size, then citing the destruction of one that, both internally and externally, is very clearly not infinite in size, as a Low 2-C feat. That's ignoring the fact that the Ninja would all then scale to universal levels of power which... makes me feel like you haven't watched the show.

And again, I really have to wonder what you're going on about with the Balance stuff. The Overlord, in no sense, scales to the balance. The balance exists, yes, but nothing you've posted thus far really makes any cohesive sense about how anyone actually scales to this. By screwing with the balance, you can get some massive chain reactions, but that's not an AP feat anyone scales to. The overlord planned to kill the Ninja and take over Ninjago to accomplish this goal during crystalized, feats which aren't 2-C in the slightest. Even if all the realms were universe sized, and they would actually be destroyed along with their space time continums (Which makes no goddamn sense considering the phrasing of the feat and the context but whatever), the Overlord wouldn't scale, in the same vein that a normal human generating a small spark with some rocks wouldn't scale to an explosion caused by the gasoline the spark landed on.

Genuinely, at this point FSM's "Universe" creation feat is dead and debunked, so unless there's any actual evidence to suggest a Low 2-C ranking for the verse, it needs to be removed. Also, and maybe I just need to take a look at crystalized again, but I genuinely don't know what implies that the Overlord wasn't at his peak during the battle with the FSM. That was him completely unhindered and in his prime. Heck, what even is his peak key? Either way, the Overlord's 2-C feat is a chain reaction from disrupting the balence, and shouldn't scale to his own power since he literally cannot do it.

NAHHHH you did not just use that as a source. Cole, literally right above that exerpt, discusses how there were several different theories as to what the moon is explained by different people.
Firstly, I only brought it up given the 'infinite void of airless darkness' part. Stuff about how the moon was created is irrelevant as it still implies that space in the ninjago realm is infinite.
You're arguing that realms are infinite in size, then citing the destruction of one that, both internally and externally, is very clearly not infinite in size, as a Low 2-C feat.
What?? If an infinite realm is destroyed, its Low 2-C automatically. It doesn't matter if its not depicted as infinite as you can not visually show infinity.
And again, I really have to wonder what you're going on about with the Balance stuff. The Overlord, in no sense, scales to the balance. The balance exists, yes, but nothing you've posted thus far really makes any cohesive sense about how anyone actually scales to this.
  1. The balance is a physical thing that acts over all the realms
  2. The balance has physical effects on the realms if it's disrupted (the destruction of Djinjago)
  3. Clouse in the Dark Island Trilogy using dark matter (Overlord's essence) to corrupt the temple of light and potentially destroy all the realms, as stated by wu.
Since a small part of the overlord's essence was corrupting the temple of light, leading to the all the realms potentially being destroyed, he would blatantly upscale this.

I'm wondering if it would be possible to calc zane freezing the never-realm or nya merging with the endless sea (capable of controlling all of it).

In the case of zane I imagine it would be hard to calc it because we don't know how large the never-realm is but for nya I think it would be possible (maybe as environmental destruction?).

Since a small part of the overlord's essence was corrupting the temple of light, leading to the all the realms potentially being destroyed, he would blatantly upscale this.
Op has already addressed that multiple times, causing a chain reaction that destroys other things doesn't scale to AP for the same reason a wildfire can start despite the energy required to destroy a forest not being inputted in the initial flame that starts the fire, this would just be corruption hax

I just wanted to go over all the opposing arguments and make sure they’re done and over with.

Low 2-C Base Ninja via the destruction of the Cursed Realm is just completely stupid for a multitude of reasons. At very best, scaling the Cursed realm’s size to the non-canon, intentionally dubious infinite size claim of Ninjago, it’s destruction is an immense outlier considering the ninja peak allow tier 7, and that’s generous. Theres also a few different things, like how the fact the realms very clearly aren’t universe sized for the multiple reasons I brought up. Hell, Nadekhan was going to recreate Djinjago with pieces of the continent of Ninjago, so yeah, small realms. That’s not the greatest argument on my part, but given that literally everything implies realms are not universe sized, I think I’ll just stop.

Same thing with the FSM’s feat of creating Ninajgo. Even if the “realm” is infinite, the context of the feat directly states its at most High 6-A depending on the size of the continent of Ninjago + The Dark Island.

As for the 2-C feat, this feat would have been done by messing with the Balance, which like I and a few others have said on a multiple occasions, would not scale to Clause or the Overlord, since they were only triggering a chain reaction.

The things that are pertinent to discuss are the downgrades, and what tier the god tiers should scale to. I personally think is should be High 6-A, possibly higher, but obviously that’s up to discussion. The star creation feat, while personally feeling outlierish, does have some potential merit.

The things that are pertinent to discuss are the downgrades, and what tier the god tiers should scale to. I personally think is should be High 6-A, possibly higher, but obviously that’s up to discussion. The star creation feat, while personally feeling outlierish, does have some potential merit.
I think for consistency and for accuracy we should scale them to High 6-A and Low 5-B since the star creation feat seems like an outlier that only happens once with no supporting feats not to mention that we have no way of scaling the star creation feat, we don't even know its size.

At very best, scaling the Cursed realm’s size to the non-canon, intentionally dubious infinite size claim of Ninjago
First, Way of the departed can be considered canon based off these tweets

Space in the ninjago realm being described as an 'infinite void of airless darkness' wouldnt contradict anything and thus can be used
This is acceptable by our standards https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Universe#Universe-sized_Realms_Guidelines
  • If the size of the realms described has having infinite sizes or other synonyms, that should strongly indicate them being universes.
  • If there is shown to be a collection of multiple alternate worlds/dimensions that are either stated to be parallel and/or there are visual depictions resembling each of those worlds/dimensions to be metaphorically similar to each other (Such as bubbles or other structures that appear similar in size), and most importantly, at least one of those individual worlds/dimensions has shown enough evidence to consider them a Universe level+ sized spacetime continuum, then the conclusion is to consider all of those individual worlds/dimensions universes and that the entire collection is a multiverse.
Hell, Nadekhan was going to recreate Djinjago with pieces of the continent of Ninjago, so yeah, small realms.
Nadakhan is only recreating the land of Djinjago, not the entire realm.

As for the 2-C feat, this feat would have been done by messing with the Balance, which like I and a few others have said on a multiple occasions, would not scale to Clause or the Overlord, since they were only triggering a chain reaction.
Except The Overlord would scale to this as Clouse is using his own essence to effect the balance, leading to the potential destruction of all the realms.

Even The Overlord himself says he can destroy The Balance
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-21_-_14-05-09.png
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-21_-_14-03-54.png

Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-21_-_14-04-20.png

Given that the balance resides over all the realms and can literally affect the realms and destroy them (Djinjago) and Clouse in the Dark Island Trilogy using dark matter (Overlord's own essence) to effect the balance to such an extent that Wu believe it would destroy all the realms, it makes 0 sense for Overlord to not to be able to do this as well.

Except The Overlord would to this as Clouse is using his own essence to effect the balance, leading to the potential destruction of all the realms.

Even The Overlord himself says he can destroy The Balance
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-21_-_14-05-09.png
Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-21_-_14-03-54.png

Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-08-21_-_14-04-20.png

Given that the balance resides over all the realms and can literally affect the realms and destroy them (Djinjago) and Clouse in the Dark Island Trilogy using dark matter (Overlord's own essence) to effect the balance to such an extent that Wu believe it would destroy all the realms, it makes 0 sense for Overlord to not to be able to do this as well.
First, Clouse using the essence of the overlord to destroy the balance doesn't make the overlord 2-C because as mentioned many times before the essence of the overlord was going to corrupt the temple of light leading to the end of the balance and the eventual destruction of the 16 realms, so as mentioned before he is corrupting an artifact (a building in this case) which will lead to a chain reaction causing the destruction of the 16 realms.

Second, The Overlord saying that he will destroy the balance will be the result of overcoming the forces of light leaving only darkness which again will lead to a chain reaction ending in the destruction of the 16 realms. This shouldn't affect the AP of the overlord but rather his corruption hax.

If you want to prove that the overlord is 2-C you have to prove that he will directly destroy the 16 realms rather than their destruction being the result of the destruction of the balance which can simply be the result of corrupting one building.

We could give him a 2-C via destroying the balance rating couldn’t we
The destruction of the balance can result from the corruption of the temple of light which is a single building. Unless corrupting the temple of light equates to destroying multiple universes The Overlord shouldn't be 2-C.

The destruction of the balance can result from the corruption of the temple of light which is a single building. Unless corrupting the temple of light equates to destroying multiple universes The Overlord shouldn't be 2-C.
I believe it would be a chain reaction feat but to clarify why is the building important to begin with?

I believe it would be a chain reaction feat but to clarify why is the building important to begin with?
The temple of light exists in the dark island a continent that is completely engulfed in darkness and evil with the only exception being the temple of light which is the only source of light in the island (It was created by the First Spinjitzu Master in order to maintain the balance between light and darkness in the island). Clouse was going to destroy the balance by corrupting the temple of light using the overlord's essence (which will lead to an imbalance in darkness and light) eventually causing a chain reaction leading to the destruction of the 16 realms.

If the temple is there just to prevent the Overlord from disrupting the balance, I don’t see why he couldn’t do the 2-C thing in fights where the world doesn’t have a temple of light like SBA

BUMP. Well, let's talk about this shit. First of all, let's talk about the Overlord and his 2-C. CRT that made him 2-C passed because of his actions:
  • The Overlord showed in Season 2 that he can literally create an some sort of pocket dimension inside of his Absolute Darkness sphere and affect space in some sort.
  • Then, the Overlord in Season 3 made a hint that he wants to rule all over the multiverse after becoming the Golden Master which means that he can affect them as well.
  • The Overlord's influence caused Ninjago Realm plunged into gloom just passive, without any direct ability usage.
    AbCglggzXFc.jpg
And, well, we need to understand that the Balance in an multiversal conception that exists on higher level and affects not only Realms, but everything in Ninjago verse. Reaching this conception and interact with it directly is already an impossible feat even for FSM, but Overlord can just affect this multiversal concept and even destroy it for good with enough time. Yea, he destroys it through obliteration of Light, but Light is an constant for the Balance. It's part of it as well as Shadow. So, Overlord's power that can reach and even destroy the Balance as an conception makes him 2-C guy. This feat also should grant him an Conceptual Manip.

About FSM I doubt. This guy literally has Grasslands and likely created it, so Low 2-C seems fair.

Disagree

EDIT: Overlord should actually have immo type 5 as an primordial spirit of darkness that always existed, but I have another CRT for it.

Last edited:
Back