• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Goddess of the Manifold discovers where Mad Milk comes from

Peppersalt43

They/Them
This is probably gonna be my last thread on the Mad Milk series until the calc issue I'm dealing with is fixed. I don't even care if it's a stomp, I just want to write this down as an end to the first season of this saga
The Mistake of Nature in the Manifold
Scout awoke in a strange plain. Had he died again? Is the world destroyed? All those failed attempts and he has landed in this empty space
"What's it gonna be this time?".
His questions are answered from a presence he could not see nor comprehend, at least at first. But after some time, his mind began to form a concept of this presence he could understand and visualize, no matter how inaccurate it may be
"Wait, a goddess?"
The world around him begins to tear and rumble as Scout pulls out another jar, the imagined concept forming within it
"Oh come on, I haven't even done anything. Can you at least let me explain?"
No Scout, no you ca-

Before any more damage could be done, a portal suddenly opened, a familiar figure stepping out of it with anger in his eyes. Scout was quickly tackled onto the ground, ending up in a place familiar to them
2Fort
"Hey, what the hell?"
"I've had enough of ya! I thought you'd get better! I thought you'd stop!"
Jeremy moved his head away from a punch, quickly pushing Demoman away and getting up
"Look, I can explain it all, OK? It's not-"

You traumatized our supervisor! You traumatized my ancestors! You traumatized our wilderness councilor! You traumatized superheroes and people who hate superheroes! You traumatized an entire heritage organization! You traumatized a superstar! You traumatized a wrestler! You traumatized the dead! THE DEAD!"
"Those were all just misunderstandings... 2 of them are misunderstandings.
And they weren't all traumatized"
"I remember when I saw it all. They all thought I was crazy! Then I saw
that rainbow haired athlete. Ya know what I saw in that lass' eyes? Fear! Pure fear!"
Raising his weapons, Demoman got ready to take down this force... No, mistake of nature before any more damage could be done. There was no explaining anymore, it has to end this way...

Mistake-a-Nature : 0
Scottish Cyclops : 0
Incon : 7

Second key for both
Both have all optional equipment
Fight takes place in 2Fort, 20 meters apart

Last edited:
well, since speed is equalized scout's kinda ****** here since he cant use his speed to his advantage like he'd normally against someone like demoman.

scout is at a AP and durability disadvantage since he downscales from the rating everyone scales to.

well, Scout holds the speed advantage over demo, but cant take many hits from demo. He's hard to hit but by no means impossible to hit, less by Demoman's standards

a few well placed pills can be the end for scout.

Demoman just has to hit scout, so it comes down if Demoman can land pipes. Scout can heal himself with the mad milk (😳) or some of his secondaries, which gives him a bit better survivability than demo. however since they're 20 meters apart scout will have to get closer to use his scattergun.

leaning on incon right now, Demo could completely destroy scout with a few pills shot at scout, but scout can out manuever demoman making it more difficult to hit him.

leaning on incon right now, Demo could completely destroy scout with a few pills shot at scout, but scout can out manuever demoman making it more difficult to hit him.
Nice, I do like how this mirrors the in-game interaction

Also just so you know, this isn't the end of the Mad Milk saga, just this season. The second one begins around the Chisato Nishikigi vs Scout thread and will explore his dynamic and time with the other match spammed characters

No, there will not be a "The detachable hero discovers where Mad Milk comes from" nor will I remake "Rainbow Dash discovers where Mad Milk comes from"

And just to get this concluded

Incon FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

And that's grace, thank you everyone
Well, grace is over. I'll be adding this

End of Story though I'll be writing it normally

Scout and Demoman stood at opposite ends of the place, both sustaining brutal injuries during their fight yet still alive nevertheless. The world around them was beginning to falter and warp from the tension of their fight. But despite this, their focus remained as they struggled to walk through the bridge and just raise their weapons...

Until that portal opened beneath him. It happened too fast for anyone to realize what was happening and in the blink of an eye, Scout was no more...

Or so it was in Demoman's point of view.

Jeremy awoke in an unfamiliar place, a strange room he could only describe as having blue walls and white highlights over them, the floors smooth light blue and the ceiling dark blue. And he wasn’t alone in this horrid place...

Back