• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: CHELSHIA DISCOVERS WHERE MAD MILK COMES FROM

I mean, come on. Her game literally has the word "monster girls" in the name, one of the character's art has them holding a body pillow. This is bound to happen and I'm surprised it took this long

Actually, TF2 getting 8-C is pretty recent so that's probably why but still, we can finally do it!
● ------------------------------------- ●
It had been a while since Chelshia stepped foot in the airship. It felt like it was yesterday when it was raining down terror and pirates upon anyone below until it was stopped. Now it had returned to the air, with close monitoring of course but boarding and staying on it was quite the experience. Plus it was nice to visit the former crewmates and see how they're doing.

"Alright Amelia! I got the pizza and sodas! Let's get on with binging!" Chelshia exclaimed upon entering the room, being met by a horrific sight. Inside, Amelia was caressing a suspiciously large pillow though the more horrifying sight was the person next to her, holding an action figure with a striking resemblance to the chimera. I'm sure at this point we can all guess who that person is.

"Hey Chel! I found this guy by the portal you entered from, do you know him?" Amelia asked as Scout sweated nervously.
"He's got quite the reputation. Is that the only action figure you gave him?" Chelshia asked.

"Oh definitely not! He asked for a whole batch of these, one of which he put into a ja- mmmph!" the harpy explained before being silenced by the mercenary.
"Ha ha! No, no! It's definitely not like that!" he panicked before realizing how unconvincing this situation makes him "Listen, I can explain".

"Eh, that's not really necessary. This happens pretty often" the chimera replied "Though I guess this is usually supposed to be the part where I get all angry and then the writer makes a mocking remark at your last sentence so, eh. You wanna earn a point?".
"Thank you, it's been so long..." Scout said with gratitude.

This is the second time Scout did not need to explain

• Starting range: 20 meters
  • Scout's scattergun is replaced with the Force-a-Nature, his pistol is replaced with the C.A.P.P.E.R, and his bat is replaced with the Batsaber
  • Win via anything!!
  • Mistake-a-nature : 0
  • Pizza Lover : 7
  • Incon : 0

f532846c110770f5eb2e560f1f1cf0bf.jpg

VS
6fab7c7e5e8379fe1eafeb073bd54986.png

Last edited:
Well ig this fight comes down to whether or not Scout can take her out with the capper cause if he runs out of ammo he's probably screwed.

Well ig this fight comes down to whether or not Scout can take her out with the capper cause if he runs out of ammo he's probably screwed.
Scout should probably be able to dodge reliably, he has higher reactions and better skill. Plus his bullets are way faster so it's probably not gonna be dodgeable. Problem is, he has no idea he's getting one-shot or that his scattergun isn't gonna deal any damage

First off, i can see either of those two failing from the helicarrier considering the fight style here envolves lots of quick movements in an unfamiliar arena. Chelsia would have a little more chance of saving herself considering she can midair dash AND jump, where Scout can only do the last

Chelsia has the AP advantage (1.69 tons vs 0.97 tons) and can one shot Scout considering his durability is barely 0.0658 tons. She is also quite skilled (Defeated an veteran pirate captain who had the limited help of multiple subordinates), but Scout is considering one of 9 best mercenaries in the world, so i think he wins here

Scout has superior LS, but considering his style is "hit an run" there is no real advantage

Finally, our boy can delivery rarely an critical hit, but it is only an 3x multiplier, so yeah, nothing to oneshot Chelsia

In the end, the monster girls takes this one for all those reasons

First off, i can see either of those two failing from the helicarrier considering the fight style here involves lots of quick movements in an unfamiliar arena. Chelsia would have a little more chance of saving herself considering she can midair dash AND jump, where Scout can only do the last
The Helicarrier is pretty big. It's not some small platform in the air, it's an entire aircraft carrier which is pretty big

But other than that, I can probably count this

What's the exact value of Scout's speed? Also looks like Chelshia's speed calc has a problem since an admin said that the one who made the Chelshia calc can't have their calcs used after some rule violation

Back