• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: CHISATO NISHIKIGI DISCOVERS WHERE MAD MILK COMES FROM

Kill 2 birds with one stone why don't we? One match for two spammed characters
● ------------------------------------- ●
It was another day at Café LycoReco, just serving customers and enjoying life. Before tossed through all those universes, before being trapped in that wretched realm, before being forced to fight others for the amusement of an unseen figure, this was the life she enjoyed. Every once in a while however, a client comes, asking not for snacks or beverages. Assuming they're civil, she'd bring them to her instructor for further details.

This was no different. A pair of Americans, one male and one female, the smell of gunpowder almost wafting around them. Still, they were potential customers, prompting her to approach them.

"Hi, what can I do for you today?" Chisato asked.
"We're with Mann Co." Miss Pauling replied.

"Oh, this soon? Mr. Hale was in the news yesterday".
"Well, we don't send our boss for meager jobs. Are we going to have to order something?".

"Sure! Also, no outside food and drinks~" she said, noticing a glass jug poking out of Scout's backpack. She reached out to it which prompted Jeremy to block, causing the jug to fall and shatter on the ground, the "milk" flowing very slowly but more disturbingly was what was floating out of the milk.

"Is... Is that an action figure of me?" the secret agent asked.
"Oh my goodness, Scout! How many times have I told you to stop bringing your 'milk' to diplomatic meetings!? This has happened 3 times!" Miss Pauling yelled in frustration before backing away.
"Wait wait, please! I can explain!" Scout replied, as usual.

Here we go again~

• 9-B versions used
  • First key Scout used
  • Speed unequalized. Chisato actually has Supersonic reactions so she can actually dodge Scout's bullets while not having the combat speed on that level
  • Scout has stock weapons except his pistol which has been replaced with the Mad Milk
  • Place located in: Café Lycoreco
latest

f532846c110770f5eb2e560f1f1cf0bf.jpg

VS
lycoris-recoil-nishikigi-chisato-anime-anime-girls-short-hair-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately, i think scout one-shots here. Chisato seems to scale to 0.00005 tons while scout scales to 0.001 tons

thats a 20 times difference, even if scout downscales from that number.

I've only watched a few clips of Chisato, but she seems like a great match-up for Scout!

I do think that dodging a sawed-off lever action shotgun is much different than predicting the bullet trajectory of automatic or semi-automatic pistols or rifles. Thus, the Scattergun, especially with it's quick reload, random spread, and high RoF, would likely overwhelm her analytical abilities pretty quickly.

I've only watched a few clips of Chisato, but she seems like a great match-up for Scout!

I do think that dodging a sawed-off lever action shotgun is much different than predicting the bullet trajectory of automatic or semi-automatic pistols or rifles. Thus, the Scattergun, especially with it's quick reload, random spread, and high RoF, would likely overwhelm her analytical abilities pretty quickly.
Yeah that shotgun might mess her up

Nothing much to say here since you guys has already said it about why Chisato take this

As for the Shotgun, as long she figured it out then dodged the shots wouldn't be that much of a problem
Obviously voting Chisato

Nothing much to say here since you guys has already said it about why Chisato take this

As for the Shotgun, as long she figured it out then dodged the shots wouldn't be that much of a problem
Obviously voting Chisato
Wait what reasoning? All that’s been mentioned is that she has a skill advantage (despite no feats being showed here), and that scout’s scattergun is gonna **** her over.

on what basis are you voting for her?

Skill-wise, Chisato has been trained as a supersoldier since child and even at age of 7 she's successfully shut down the entire terrorist event that threated the Tokyo City
She's also the strongest agent from her own series, she also defeated an skilled assassin and one of the deadliest terrorist too
So yeah, she has a very good skill advantage here

Again, as long she's figured it out about Scout's Scattergun due of her intelligence, she wouldn't have much of a problem dealing with it, it would slightly overwhelmed her but that wouldn't stop her to subdue him
Scout going for melee is also a bad idea due of Chisato analytical prediction
Thats my vote

There, happy now? Angryvideogamenerd?

Skill-wise, Chisato has been trained as a supersoldier since child and even at age of 7 she's successfully shut down the entire terrorist event that threated the Tokyo City
She's also the strongest agent from her own series, she also defeated an skilled assassin and one of the deadliest terrorist too
So yeah, she has a very good skill advantage here
Nice.
There, happy now? Angryvideogamenerd?
No I want MORE!!!

Yeah, scout here is kinda outclassed when it comes to skill.

his advantages here are really being capable of healing with hitting his shots, which should he possible since he has effectively a rapid fire shotgun, and, as long as Chisato hasn't dealt with weird physics defying weirdos, he should have an edge with his double jump, which should throw her off with trying to hit him.

i'll give this to Chisato, mid-diff. Scout has spread on his shotgun and gravity defying jumping capabilities. but she kinda outskills and he cant take advantage of his usually superior speed here.

I swear Scout is more skilled. Not more skilled than Chisato but he definitely has something going for him. But yeah Miss my rubber bullets pierces steel doors gets my vote here. FRA jic

I swear Scout is more skilled. Not more skilled than Chisato but he definitely has something going for him. But yeah Miss my rubber bullets pierces steel doors gets my vote here. FRA jic
Scout was notably able to fight Heavy, who is able to easily kill bears comparable size a ******* helicopter. Supposedly grew up in an area where the average person would be '******* dead' as he puts it....

i dont remember any of his other skill feats-

although, Scout should be capable of outlasting Chisato regardless, since not only does he have already goofy stamina feats. but he's capable of fighing (without noticing) his own heart falling out of his chest for prolonged time.

Scout was notably able to fight Heavy, who is able to easily kill bears comparable size a ******* helicopter. Supposedly grew up in an area where the average person would be '******* dead' as he puts it....

i dont remember any of his other skill feats-

although, Scout should be capable of outlasting Chisato regardless, since not only does he have already goofy stamina feats. but he's capable of fighing (without noticing) his own heart falling out of his chest for prolonged time.
Although I love that I think that's less skill, especially if it's done by a different character.

Dang. Guy's insane. Yeah stamina wise he should have the edge but I can't imagine him getting that finishing blow

Although I love that I think that's less skill, especially if it's done by a different character.

Dang. Guy's insane. Yeah stamina wise he should have the edge but I can't imagine him getting that finishing blow
i just found/remembered another one;

Heavy is implied to have tortured and killed an entire gulag filled with soldiers without any weaponry, and Scout beat him. which, should close the skill gap a bit.

edit; not implied, he's directly interviewed about the gulag

She still has way better skill feats than him.
going by the thing above, i wouldn't say it's as one-sided as your saying. she was trained as a child to be a supersoldier, and defeated some of the greatest assassins in the world.

Scout defeated (with some help from the rest of his deranged lunatic team) some of the best mercenaries in the world at the time (this feat would only apply to his second key, mb), beat a man who went through an entire gulag bare handed and and tortured to death all the guards, and comes from a place where the average person would be dead living there.

idk, sounds pretty impressive. and sure Chisato is more skilled, but i wouldn't say she wipes the floor with him.

Last edited:
I feel like it's a case by case basis. If it's between enemies like Chisato and the mercenaries, or Scout and his mercenaries, it's comparable. But if you win by absolutely smacking them with higher strength or speed, you're not really as skilled as what you beat up. You're just stronger than them.

That said yeah you're right, Scout would be pretty skilled. I'm still bias to Chisato due to anal prediction though. Yes I'm keeping that there

I feel like it's a case by case basis. If it's between enemies like Chisato and the mercenaries, or Scout and his mercenaries, it's comparable. But if you win by absolutely smacking them with higher strength or speed, you're not really as skilled as what you beat up. You're just stronger than them.
Scout is depicted as the absolute weakest physical mercenary on the team, and in the series in general, so it's not like he can overwhelm his opponents most of the time.
That said yeah you're right, Scout would be pretty skilled. I'm still bias to Chisato due to anal prediction though. Yes I'm keeping that there
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Back