• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mettaton discovers where mad milk comes from

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Fabulous Robot : 7
Mistake-a-nature : 0
Incon : 0

Second key Mettaton used
First key 9-A Scout used with this calc
Scout has stock weapons except his pistol which has been replaced with Mad Milk
Fight takes place in Alphys' lab, 10 meters apart

Here's a fun fact : In The Undertale TF2 AU known as Overtime, Scout is casted as Mettaton. Here's the video, it happens at the 14:26 mark. Now with that in mind, lets do this!

Story below

"Hello my fabulous viewers! Your favorite star and news host, Mettaton has returned. This time, I shall be reporting this brand new and expensive product, claimed to be able to heal all ailments. And best part of all? My good friend Alphys is the creator of this magnificent product! We shall now see the creation of the infamous, fabulous, useful mad milk!" said Mettaton to his camera. Upon entering the lab, he and his viewers were quickly greeted by Alphys who led them to some sort of clinic. "The creation of this product i-is a wonder of human biology, i-it's amazing! You see, wh-when humans are stimulated by certain cues, they produce this wonderful healing material capable of healing severe injuries. They c-can vary and sometimes reduce in potency but we have found the one human that requires none of that! Uh, i-is that camera on?" the scientist explained, enthusiastically explaining her discovery.

"Of course not, we need to save up that precious data to record this amazing discovery" replied the superstar before winking at the camera.
"Alright then, uh... d-do you have one of those action figures of yours?" asked Alphys.

"Why of course! I would never leave home without one! What if I come across one of my fans who forgot to bring their action figure and can't get my signature at the moment, they'd be ruined!".
"Thanks, now watch as the magic commences".

The scientist proceeded to place the action figure in a glass jar before entering the clinic, being met by Scout who is that special humans. He was then given the jar as the audience viewed the beginning of the creation of Mad Milk

A few unholy moments later

"And there you go! The creation of Mad Milk" said Alphys, holding a jug of "milk". The audience and Mettaton at this point were traumatized. "I'm sorry Alphys, but he must die" the superstar said, readying an attack. "Oh come on, I just got this job! This sucks on ice" said Scout.

Very poor choice of words, Scout

Last edited:
Mettaton is 0.024 Tons

Scout is 0.007 tons

mettaton has a x3.3~ AP advantage. ouch. scout has a possible LS advantage though. (unknown vs 5)

This would certainly hurt Mettaton making most of his ranged attacks useless
Keep in mind that Mettaton also has other methods of inflicting physical harm such as that time when he tossed cake ingredients at Frisk. Oh, and he also has a chainsaw

Keep in mind that Mettaton also has other methods of inflicting physical harm such as that time when he tossed cake ingredients at Frisk. Oh, and he also has a chainsaw
3.3x AP advantage and a chainsaw. what stops mettaton from just flying over and slicing the boston boy in half?

3.3x AP advantage and a chainsaw. what stops mettaton from just flying over and slicing the boston boy in half?
Because he always starts with SOUL projectiles and because of Scout's dodging tendencies, both sides probably won't realize they have no effect for a chunk of time

First key metatton wasn't even damaged by Frisk atacks, that could hurt mosnters that scaled to It, Don't know how much could scoutty do to damage de calculator

First key metatton wasn't even damaged by Frisk atacks, that could hurt mosnters that scaled to It, Don't know how much could scoutty do to damage de calculator
Frisk did not have piercing damage. Also if I recall, Mettaton's second key was one-shot by Frisk

And would piercing damage really be able to damage a huge metal box more easy them you try to smash parts of It?
Kinda? I mean, it's never stated that Mettaton is bulletproof. If you want me to I can just use the second key, that's fine. Mettaton downscales from that durability anyway so it's a bit more fair

Like how toriel fire ball can shug flowey (that don't have a soul) away with a fire ball
Yes, but that's an elemental attack and is probably tangible. Mettaton mostly attacks with lazer-like SOUL projections and regular projectiles so nothing really out of the ordinary there

Yes, but that's an elemental attack and is probably tangible. Mettaton mostly attacks with lazer-like SOUL projections and regular projectiles so nothing really out of the ordinary there
Well... Legs, smaller mettatons, bombs, a lot of Lightining that wouls be another elemental atack, metatron acctually has little lazers atacks, and there is more proves that atacos like this can Hit souless things, like undyne breaking a table with a spear, papyrus bones not only being phisicall enough to be in a dog mouth also being able to be in a box without phasing trough, I would say only sans would be a exeption sinse his atacks seen to phase troughe even the soul

Oh, okay. Anyway...
That does seem physical but didn't shooting at them cause it to move?
The bombs shoot lazers too when destroyed. Unless you're talking about that time when he rigged a place with bombs that look like stuff and I think he needs prep for that
smaller mettatons
Which toss SOUL projectiles and can be destroyed when shot at
a lot of Lightining
I don't think lightning looks like that and the place the lightning comes from can be shot at to get rid of it

That does seem physical but didn't shooting at them cause it to move?
Thouse are just mettatone kicking (like asgore swing n his trident) so mostly likle game mechanics, or not, also the legs don't move out of the way, they start to go in and out
The bombs shoot lazers too when destroyed. Unless you're talking about that time when he rigged a place with bombs that look like stuff and I think he needs prep for that
It's a reference to bomber man... And the bomb It self is solid as well and can hurt
Which toss SOUL
The mettatons It self can hurt and you can't say their kisses arent phisicall
I don't think lightning looks like that and the place the lightning comes from can be shot at to get rid of it
It's like a cartoony lightining, and the heart wouldn't just be not moving

And about all the "can be destroyed with bullets" if bullets can destroy It, also should they be able to hurt scotty body

Also this remainded me the box and indestructable objects that only explode whem the bomb destroy them

Well, even the lazers you can't say they can't damage phisicall things, sinse there is more prove of them touching them not touching

And about all the "can be destroyed with bullets" if bullets can destroy It, also should they be able to hurt scotty body
I mean the reason I mentioned can be destroyed by bullets is because Scout's scattergun is technically an AoE and can therefore hit targets easier than Frisk's peashooter can and his first reaction would probably be to shoot at the projectiles coming at him or the things that are tossing said projectiles
Well, even the lazers you can't say they can't damage phisicall things, sinse there is more prove of them touching them not touching
Wait what? When?

I meant magic in general (well, I guess I can argue that frisk soul bullets can touch mettaton body and magic, so teorically both can touch phisical things)
I mean, wasn't it implied that she was given a weapon by Alphys from the phone? Some sort of peashooter? That means they have been using a physical weapons so the reverse is true, things that can be hit by the yellow projectiles are physical

Actually the hearts can be destroyed if I'm correct...
Well, yeah that is the advantage Scout has. As explained in this line...
I mean the reason I mentioned can be destroyed by bullets is because Scout's scattergun is technically an AoE and can therefore hit targets easier than Frisk's peashooter can and his first reaction would probably be to shoot at the projectiles coming at him or the things that are tossing said projectiles
And since they're destructible, Scout at least has a fighting chance

Untill he ran out of bullets, with will be quick sinse It's danmaku
Eh... Keep in mind that due to the spread of his gun, some of his bullets are bound to at least hit his opponent and Scout is probably gonna try his best to outmaneuver or dodge his opponent rather than just shoot off any of the attacks. He can and it is very effective but he won't use it all the time due to the nature of his behavior

Eh... Keep in mind that due to the spread of his gun, some of his bullets are bound to at least hit his opponent and Scout is probably gonna try his best to outmaneuver or dodge his opponent rather than just shoot off any of the attacks. He can and it is very effective but he won't use it all the time due to the nature of his behavior
I mean, he never faced Danmaku before, and mettaton has a bunch of tricks to make this even worst for the man, like the "replay" atacks that need to be at least shooted once to doge, bullet hell of hearts, Scoutt would probable be eithout bullets really fast (especially sinse he only has madmilk as a secondary)

I vote Mettaton here

Hmm, I gotta ask. What are Mettaton and the Scout's win-cons here? Mettaton's soul hax is pretty much rendered null cuz of Scout's literal soullessness but according to you guys Mettaton's attacks should still be able to hurt and possibly kill him regardless. Mettaton also has an advantage in AP, but meh. Oh yeah, btw, I gotta vote for Mettaton myself, he just seems like he able to pull ahead of scout and win, in my eyes.

Hmm, I gotta ask. What are Mettaton and the Scout's win-cons here? Mettaton's soul hax is pretty much rendered null cuz of Scout's literal soullessness but according to you guys Mettaton's attacks should still be able to hurt and possibly kill him regardless. Mettaton also has an advantage in AP, but meh. Oh yeah, btw, I gotta vote for Mettaton myself, he just seems like he able to pull ahead of scout and win, in my eyes.
Well, mettaton is bassically... What he alread does, he has most of the advantages, really

Scot's trough are bassically... Faster projectiles? (Bullets) and mobility thanks to double jump, If he somehow is able to pass trough all the Danmaku and hit mettaton enough he should be able to kill It

Both of their wincons are basically Danmaku

Back