• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT: Replacing the "Future Goku" Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku's warp to Piccolo in Hell and back was before he went with Shenron actually, so it's a Goku feat and not a Shenron feat
It's not a feat for Goku, he specifically tells Shenron he has a few places he wants them to stop at before they go off to... wherever they're going

It's due to Shenron establishing that he would not be fulfilling any more wishes for Goku after the wish that revived all the people killed by the Shadow Dragons that I believed the sudden warping to be a post Change State Goku ability, since Shenron was nowhere to be seen when he appeared in Kame House and Hell

But I guess it can be up to interpretation

He meant wishes from the Dragon Balls, not personal requests like going somewhere

He meant wishes from the Dragon Balls, not personal requests like going somewhere
Screenshot_2.png

The wish is actually worded as being Goku's direct personal request to Shenron and not the by product of a traditional Dragon Ball wish, showcased by the sky not turning black and the fact that it had not been a year since the last DB wish was made.
Screenshot_8.png

Shenron states that it's the last time he'll be fulfilling such a wish/request

Screenshot_9.png

Goku only refers to himself in the singular when it comes to going to the places to see his friends, as for the 'okay?' I believe that things point to it being Goku asking for permission to go on his own for a moment since he had been tagging along on Shenron's back thus far, rather than a request to take him there which Shenron had explicitly told he wouldn't be fulfilling anymore.

Screenshot_15.png
Screenshot_16.png

This scene can also imply that Shenron won't be using the DB's wish powers himself either, but the dialogue could also mean that he's just telling everyone that he'll be leaving as well. It's a weird bit of dialogue since Shenron has never been known to stick around after a wish has been made, but it's something to think about.

I mean, we literally see Goku having arrived in and leaving Hell instantly on his own. Pretty sure a sky covering Dragon wouldn't go completely unnoticed and not even be seen anywhere in the vicinity. And another supporting point of it being independent of IT would be the fact that he was in his kid body, in which IT is unusable for him. Comes off as a pretty solid dimensional travel feat.

On the topic of GT Goku's profile, more tabbers need to be added to Lifting Strength, and post NKB can be changed from unknown to at least Class P, likely far higher since his unknown stats got removed, so he can just upscale

I see that the changes have been made on the profile besides the dimensional travel, it's fine though I'm planning on making a GT CRT soon that'll contain it if you guys want to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back