• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oof. Was planning to do that myself smh.

Considering she could at least contend with Zod, I feel she should be Low 6-B. Flashes fight some low level Kyrptonians I think? That would put them in the 7-C ranges.
Yeah,
they fight and kill Nam-Ek.
Also, Prime Barry
kills a Kryptonian through phasing
and their dual lightning discharge (from the trailer) sends multiple kryptonians flying.

By the way,
wouldn't Flash scale to his SnyderVerse key due to the events being canon to the movie?

Pretty sure this does canonize SnyderVerse considering that Barry mentions his history with Iris since that was only in the Snyder Cut and not in the Theatrical one

By the way,
wouldn't Flash scale to his SnyderVerse key due to the events being canon to the movie?
Pretty sure this does canonize SnyderVerse considering that Barry mentions his history with Iris since that was only in the Snyder Cut and not in the Theatrical one
Weren't there multiple repeated statements that SnyderCut isn't canon? And couldn't this mean the Flash movie is just canon to the SnyderCut?

Last edited:
Weren't there multiple repeated statements that SnyderCut isn't canon? And couldn't this mean the Flash movie is just canon to the SnyderCut?
Snyder said this and WB's official position is that 2017's JL's canon, but directors usually go with the Snyder Cut (as per Patty Jenkins).

Also, this movie is meant to be completely canon to the main DCEU, so this is basically a big "F*** You" to WB's narrative.

Not just that, he also acknowledges that he traveled back in time during Pozharnov, but only for a second, so he all but says "The Snyder Cut is Canon!"

Pretty sure WB and Zack Snyder would take precedence over directors that weren't involved in the making of the SnyderCut
She meant in a creative sense, directors use the Snyder Cut as canon in their movies because it connects better with their stories, which wasn't obvious until now, when they explicitly reference it in a movie that WB obviously considers canon.

Also, Zack Snyder's statement was way before Flash was finished, and he still hasn't seen the movie so he probably doesn't know they canonized the Snyder Cut.

She meant in a creative sense, directors use the Snyder Cut as canon in their movies, which wasn't obvious until now, when they explicitly reference it in a movie that WB obviously considers canon.
So both WB and Zack Snyder consider the SnyderCut to not be canon, but movies that it considers to be canon reference it.

Honestly, I'm not sure how to go about this. I haven't watched the movie yet, but I still feel like this is moreso Flash movie being canon to the Snyder Cut timeline. I could be wrong

Last edited:
So both WB and Zack Snyder consider the SnyderCut to not be canon, but movies that it considers to be canon reference it.

Honestly, I'm not sure how to go about this. I haven't watched the movie yet, but I still feel like this is moreso Flash movie being canon to the Snyder Cut timeline. I could be wrong
It's a tricky scenario, but I think this is one of the cases where WoG wouldn't necessarily apply. Snyder said that the fans might consider the Snyder Cut canon even if he doesn't, and he also doesn't consider 2017's WW canon (as per his statements in interviews), so I'd say this movie's the best source in regards to the canonicity of the DCEU, as in 2017's JL is the only non-canon entry, as it's the only version that clashes with the rest of the universe.

It's a tricky scenario, but I think this is one of the cases where WoG wouldn't necessarily apply. Snyder said that the fans might consider the Snyder Cut canon even if he doesn't, and he also doesn't consider 2017's WW canon (as per his statements in interviews), so I'd say this movie's the best source in regards to the canonicity of the DCEU, as in 2017's JL is the only non-canon entry, as it's the only version that clashes with the rest of the universe.
The WoG here that deems SnyderCut not canon comes from Warner Bros, which oversees all these movies and the franchise, so I really wouldn't dismiss it. The directors can give their opinions on what they consider to be canon, but at the end of the day, WB has more authority

At least that's how I see it

Even if it's basically like 2c, you need more context and WoG examples. Also, there is something like that, there is every possibility that flash will enter speed force and see all possible timelines. There are possible timelines/universes resulting from their different consequences, one rage can destroy all charts in a moment or anything else, even though it's basically still not enough context or He still needs a WoG example if these qualifications are met then there will be no obstacle for him to become 2c

Even if it's basically like 2c, you need more context and WoG examples. Also, there is something like that, there is every possibility that flash will enter speed force and see all possible timelines. There are possible timelines/universes resulting from their different consequences, one rage can destroy all charts in a moment or anything else, even though it's basically still not enough context or He still needs a WoG example if these qualifications are met then there will be no obstacle for him to become 2c
But I guess there's really insufficient context and the WpG instance really needs to be found, so for the series there's any question about flash being able to destroy all the timeframes it creates. Discourse or a proof

In fact, I think this article may sum it up, but I'm not too precise.

Still in the theater. Credits just rolled.

This movie was very disappointing, to say the least.

The plot felt all over the place and messy, as did the pacing. Not a fan of Flash's character here. Not a fan of Batman's character either.

CGI was bad. Visual effects were below average. Acting was okay.

The two flashes together were mostly just annoying to me. I didn't understand why they even bothered with Barry losing his powers.

Ugh, I don't even know what else to say right now this movie was just... Bad.

A low 4/10. Spider verse is incomparably better.

The WoG here that deems SnyderCut not canon comes from Warner Bros, which oversees all these movies and the franchise, so I really wouldn't dismiss it. The directors can give their opinions on what they consider to be canon, but at the end of the day, WB has more authority

At least that's how I see it
Normally, I'd agree, but so far the universe itself contradicts WoG by referencing the Snyder Cut.

It's like when Grant Morrison said that Wally West was meant to be moving slower than the speed of light when saving Chongjin's population in 0.00001 microseconds (they even wrote it as being "a hair's breadth short of the speed of light"), or when the writers for the Flash TV show have a line about how Barry's only supersonic when he can move at relativistic speeds or 80x slower than light during season 6 (when he was already FTL).

WoG says something, but the universe itself contradicts it.

Anyways, if I recall correctly, Muschietti said that this movie basically canonizes everything, so I'm fine either way.

the keaton batman action scenes were fire though (except the one with batman going looney tunes around nam-ek with explosions)

the keaton batman action scenes were fire though (except the one with batman going looney tunes around nam-ek with explosions)
The scene in the Siberia base was awesome honestly. Aside from the young Barry being annoying, everything was great, especially Batman. I loved how brutal he was and how, even though he's using completely outdated technology, he can easily dominate modern-day soldiers in their prime. The Nam-Ek scene however...meh

Considering Supergirl was apparently a lot more brutal originally, it makes me wonder which scenes were more brutal. I'm guessing she straight up becomes Brightburn in the Siberia fight.

Last edited:
So are we making a new key for Barry or no?

I feel Barry's justice league key should scale to or even upscale from Barry 2, considering he should be more experienced than that version of him.

So are we making a new key for Barry or no?

I feel Barry's justice league key should scale to or even upscale from Barry 2, considering he should be more experienced than that version of him.
I don't think there's need for a new key, just updating his stats and abilities accordingly. Tiering is where it gets tricky.

The movie references the Snyder Cut multiple times (including him traveling back in time when they fought at Pozharnov), which would mean that his "canon" key would scale to it (up to Low 6-B), but then there'd be no point in having multiple keys. Not to mention the fact that, if we go strictly by the feats shown in the movie, both Flashes would get a solid 7-C rating with a "possibly/likely higher" addendum due to the fact that they were able to dominate multiple kryptonians and even kill Nam-Ek (who's probably the strongest kryptonian after Zod due to his natural superhuman status amongst kryptonians), which is an improvement for his JL Key, but nothing huge when he already scales to his previous Low 6-B.

He should, however, get a "Can negate durability through phasing" mention due to him killing a kryptonian by phasing his hand through their chest.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think there's no real need for another key, unless we go by the CW Flash logic to give him keys for being more experienced and skilled with his powers

Btw, can Supergirl be published now?

I don't think there's need for a new key, just updating his stats and abilities accordingly. Tiering is where it gets tricky.

The movie references the Snyder Cut multiple times (including him traveling back in time when they fought at Pozharnov), which would mean that his "canon" key would scale to it (up to Low 6-B), but then there'd be no point in having multiple keys. Not to mention the fact that, if we go strictly by the feats shown in the movie, both Flashes would get a solid 7-C rating with a "possibly/likely higher" addendum due to the fact that they were able to dominate multiple kryptonians and even kill Nam-Ek (who's probably the strongest kryptonian after Zod due to his natural superhuman status amongst kryptonians), which is an improvement for his JL Key, but nothing huge when he already scales to his previous Low 6-B.

He should, however, get a "Can negate durability through phasing" mention due to him killing a kryptonian by phasing his hand through their chest.
Interesting, so would this be able to apply to everyone else's Snyderverse keys being merged?

Interesting, so would this be able to apply to everyone else's Snyderverse keys being merged?
I think so, we could probably edit their keys to have the SnyderVerse feats and stats as the main key, while 2017's JL feats and stats become a separate key.

Last edited:
btw, like the comics version of flash, he should get an "Immeasurable via running through time" speed rating, right?

No, he explicitly time travels via going FTL. He should be just like his Snyder key or what Fire Force does.
I honestly don't know why the wiki treats FTL time travel as any different from sheer speed time travel. Both do time travel through sheer speed, which clearly puts them beyond linear measurements of speed.

But alright Ig. It's still effectively the same exact thing. Time travelling through sheer speed.

The Flashes are still getting Tier 2 through environmental destruction right?

Back