• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Five Nights At Freddy's (Movie) Discussion Thread!

I see, my knowledge of how William Afton is in the books, games and media I haven't seen entirely comes from powerscalers who think he beats DIO. I was surprised William didn't possess a steam roller or BFR'd Michael with Dragon ball combos.

Anyway, I am surprised how many abilities the movie gave to the FNAF cast. I feel like they're stronger now with the whole "Capable of entering your dreams, teleportation, telekinesis, swallowing a woman in a gulp and harming you on dreams harms you IRL" in the games they're just statues that move and bite you.

I see, my knowledge of how William Afton is in the books, games and media I haven't seen entirely comes from powerscalers who think he beats DIO. I was surprised William didn't possess a steam roller or BFR'd Michael with Dragon ball combos.

Anyway, I am surprised how many abilities the movie gave to the FNAF cast. I feel like they're stronger now with the whole "Capable of entering your dreams, teleportation, telekinesis, swallowing a woman in a gulp and harming you on dreams harms you IRL" in the games they're just statues that move and bite you.
To be fair 9/10 rhe games are stronger for the simple fact that the OGs are just leagues harder to kill lol

Hot take: Willy's wonderland was better than the FNAF movie.
I mean WW only wanted to deliver badass animatronic fight movie with kills while Fnaf had to set up a world for a trilogy and more LOREEE
Why does William Afton kill?
Its not fully explained. Some say he did it to bring back Crying Child. Some say he is just a maniac. Some say he is a mad scientist that wants to invent immortality.

Depends on what you want William to be I guess

Its not fully explained. Some say he did it to bring back Crying Child. Some say he is just a maniac. Some say he is a mad scientist that wants to invent immortality.

Depends on what you want William to be I guess
This is why i like the FNAF VHS series more than the current canon FNAF.

can we just replace the canon verse with battington's FNAF VHS series? it'd make william 300% more fun 🔥🔥🔥

How is William like in VHS?
He started killing after the bite of 83 by imagining the children he abducted as Michael, because if he killed Michael he’d get caught.

Or, as he put it, he likes to see them squirm around a little before really killing them.

TLDR: he openly preferred Michaels younger brother, and assumed Michael killed him out of jealousy, so he began killing other children to ease his own mind.

Last edited:
So.... Who was the one in a hurry?

Idk, but who thought to give this bozo Genius intelligence? At best he has above average feats in the movie lol.

Tf is this, that is NOT mind manipulatiın but a weakness for the children

@MarkGoldbridge

The picture definitely seems a bit supernatural, but I think that's more a weakness for the animatronics

Willy just has social influencing

Ok so randomly looking at the navbox for william, i find it actually hilarious that the fangame version of william is above the official movie version of him on the navbox.

Just change it to social influence.
is it really social influencing? unless william drew those himself, i think that's just a weakness to the animatronics themselves not knowing what really happened to them and trusting william in the springbonnie suit.

is it really social influencing? unless william drew those himself, i think that's just a weakness to the animatronics themselves not knowing what really happened to them and trusting william in the springbonnie suit.
His daughter also implied that she would be useless if she were to be in the same room as him due to how manipulative he is.

His daughter is terrified of him, he has enough control over the animatronics to make them kill for him, and he got away with several murders

I think he has plenty for Social Influencing

What I really wanna talk about is possible Immortality Type 2. Abby's teacher says there's a jump of multiple weeks between the climax and the final scenes, and William is STILL alive in the suit

His daughter is terrified of him, he has enough control over the animatronics to make them kill for him, and he got away with several murders

What I really wanna talk about is possible Immortality Type 2. Abby's teacher says there's a jump of multiple weeks between the climax and the final scenes, and William is STILL alive in the suit
I thought that was his soul. Otherwise how could he survive multiple weeks with no food or water

I mean he probably got stuck in the suit in a spiritual way like in the games so he could just be a zombie by that point.

Where would you get Wall Level from? Those all seem like street level feats to me.

Also would Abby surviving the guitar exploding in sparks be in a similar range or like what would it be? ( I know it's a weird feat but still).

Should the animatronic's get some weakness to electric weapons? Like they don’t just get stunned, they completely go down temporarily. Even Vanessa was like “yeah these weapons work best” rather than use a gun.

Last edited:
Should the animatronic's get some weakness to electric weapons? Like they don’t just get stunned but they completely go down temporarily. Even Vanessa was like “yeah these weapons work best” rather than use a gun.
Yeah lol

do you guys think Mike is athlete level or just human level? He beat up that one guy and does push ups but honestly that should be the absolute minimum for qualifying as 10-B. And every time he is attacked he is very obviously crippled by the damage dealt and doesn't just tank it, once again I doubt even his durability is above 10-B.

do you guys think Mike is athlete level or just human level? He beat up that one guy and does push ups but honestly that should be the absolute minimum for qualifying as 10-B. And every time he is attacked he is very obviously crippled by the damage dealt and doesn't just tank it, once again I doubt even his durability is above 10-B.
The only feat that could maybe be 10-A is the beating up the guy, but I think most humans can knock each other over with full speed tackles and Mike was pulled off of him pretty easily by the other security guard. 9-C durability is possible, but I think in AP he's only 10-B

I don't think it'd be too much a stretch to assume hid AP is 10-A
Most of his AP feats can be done by regular people. Tackling someone that was off guard into a fountain while running at full speed and beating them up isn't something you have to be in super good shape or be an athlete to do. People do stuff like that to each other all the time

Back