• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dayshift at Freddy's Discussion Thread

Ay, old sport! You wanna discuss DirectDoggo's Five Nights at Freddy's fangame trilogy? Potentially make profiles for it? Well this is the thread for you!

We're planning to remake the current Jack Kennedy profile currently, as it lacks a lot of stuff, notably feats from DSAF3, so feel free to help out!

Last edited:
I'm really excited for this-I've put a bunch of DSAF Vs Battle stuff (mainly P&A for characters) in my notes, so I really hope to be able to contribute. I want to start with some stuff for Jack's profile:

-Jack should probably have Keys for Base, Influenced By Henry, JackTrap, and Flipside. Actually, most characters aside from Henry and BlackJack should probably get separate Keys for being in the Flipside since it grants Acausality via existing between timelines, Type 7 Immortality via being dead, and the various Flipside-unique abilities like Doggo Lover for Jack and Bastard Boss for Steven.

-Jack shouldn't have Type 2 Immortality because his springlock failure killed him and Fredbear resurrected him, and he can die via being springlocked in all three games. He should, however, get Types 7 and 8 Immortality via being undead and being reliant on Fredbear continuously bringing him back (which is implied to be the canon explanation for the existences of other routes) to fulfill his promise.

-Jack gets Explosion Manipulation via making the Mysterious Giant Scuttler explode and via the Firecracker.

-He gets Type 1 Acausality via remembering other routes.

-Jack can tamper with the Toy animatronics in DSAF 2 and the Happiest Day arcade machine, which is probably Limited Technology Manipulation.

-Also, he gets Breaking The Fourth Wall since he can hear Dave's ambience music and the narrator.

-He gets Extrasensory Perception via seeing the Shadow Doggo and murdered children's spirits.

-Also, there are a bunch of items that grant abilities, namely:
--Statistics Amplification via Soda, Incredibly Sweetened Soda, and Cigarettes (Increases Agility.)
--Smoke Manipulation via Cigarettes.
--Fire Manipulation via Lighter.
--Electricity and Status Effect Inducement via Taser.
--Limited Summoning via Broom (Summons Jimbo.)
--Fragrance Manipulation via Air-O-Sol.
--Poison Manipulation via Bleach.

-For the Influenced By Henry Key, Jack gets Death Manipulation and Empathetic Manipulation as he can instantly kill others and lower their defense through brutal honesty.

-For the JackTrap Key, he gets Types 1 and 2 Immortality for being able to live forever and surviving his body being mangled, Partial Cyborgism, and Types 1 and 2 Self-Sustenance via scaling to DaveTrap.

-For the Flipside Key, Jack would get:
--Damage Reduction (Via GUARD.)
--Statistics Amplification and Supernatural Luck (Via I PROMISE and A PROMISE FULFILLED, both of which increase his Attack, Defense, Agility, and Luck. Via DUO ACT, which increases his party member's Defense.)
--Animal Manipulation and Summoning (Via DOGGO LOVER.)
--Acausality (Types 1 and 4. The Flipside exists between timelines. It's heavily implied that being in the Flipside allows characters to remember other routes, with Dee remembering certain Bad Endings.)
--Explosion Manipulation (Caused the Foxys that Steven summoned to explode by beating them up.)
--Possibly Memory Manipulation (Forced Steven and BlackJack to remember their deaths.)

I hope this isn't all too much. If there's any specific method in which I can help, please let me know.

true. stopped working on it after a bit since i wanted to get TJOC on FC/OC or Vsbattles, which i succeeded in due to the fanverse
ah, neat.

regardless with that out of the way, our current plans (from what i can grasp) are to get new keys and abilities for Dave and Jack, upgrade the verse to tier 2, at least for a DSAF3 key. and just go from there

I could try calculating the feats of DSAF I suppose, anyone bother to make a list of calculated-worthy feats?

Last edited:
in the third game, theres some weird realm stuff. you can find more info here
I disagree with the reasoning for Tier 2. If Henry is Tier 2 via crashing the game, then Golden Freddy and Shadow Bonnie are 3-A via crashing FNAF 1 & 2. BlackJack rewinding time wouldn't even be Universal, since he's not creating or destroying anything. The cosmology of DSAF is absolutely Tier 2, but nobody scales to the entire cosmology except maybe DirectDoggo.

I disagree with the reasoning for Tier 2. If Henry is Tier 2 via crashing the game, then Golden Freddy and Shadow Bonnie are 3-A via crashing FNAF 1 & 2. BlackJack rewinding time wouldn't even be Universal, since he's not creating or destroying anything. The cosmology of DSAF is absolutely Tier 2, but nobody scales to the entire cosmology except maybe DirectDoggo.
iirc theres also something where jack creates a universe? at least this profile states it

Jack being able to destroy timelines and black jack reseting a whole timeline.

There is also Fredbear who when Jack killed him he was exparced through the whole cosmology

Yeah sorry

In any case it should be anywhere betwen Universal+ or complex universal as other wiki in which I am refers it to High Multiversal

just a heads up we WILL need to get like. approval to make the verse tier 1 if we see it as that high. since fc/oc things

Jack being able to destroy timelines and black jack reseting a whole timeline.

There is also Fredbear who when Jack killed him he was exparced through the whole cosmology
Resetting a timeline isn't usable for tiering unless the timeline was erased. Where does Jack destroy timelines? Fredbear travels through timelines, he isn't superpositioned across all of them.

Ok. updated the jack page a bit more. added a Jacktrap key, added some quotes (the only good one is for his DSAF 3 key, the other two are very random ones) and basically finished his DSAF 3 key

Ok. updated the jack page a bit more. added a Jacktrap key, added some quotes (the only good one is for his DSAF 3 key, the other two are very random ones) and basically finished his DSAF 3 key
you should probably begin collecting scans for some abilities like acasuality, though we could potentially do that as a group effort

anyways ill probably be playing some dsaf3 (which ironically enough, i haven't played much of before making this thread) to get some scans, from what i remember we're still allowed to use imgur for scans?

sdiWlEH.png

this is still my favorite part of Jack's remade page.

actually a bit offtopic but: who would be interested in a general fnaf fan game thread for fnaf fan games that dont necessarily have enough for their own blog?

hello chat. after having a talk with phoenks about another verse, im worried we might have to stop operations on dsaf profiles due to the staff potentially deeming it as more suited for JBW. that being said i feel like dsaf HAS the serious elements to warrant staying

hello chat. after having a talk with phoenks about another verse, im worried we might have to stop operations on dsaf profiles due to the staff potentially deeming it as more suited for JBW. that being said i feel like dsaf HAS the serious elements to warrant staying
The fact this was a problem baffles me.

like, Henry is a prime example of why this isn't on JBW.

Back