• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Five Nights at Freddy's Fan Game Discussion Thread

This is a discussion thread for Five Nights at Freddy's fan games that don't have enough material for their own, solo threads. Please enjoy and discuss!

Personally my favorite FNAF fangame is the FNAC series. I remember liking the first one more than I liked the first FNAF game when I was younger

If i recall, i think Five Nights at Wario's characters used to be on FC/OC before getting booted, i could be wrong though.

I would love to see them on this wiki.

Personally my favorite FNAF fangame is the FNAC series. I remember liking the first one more than I liked the first FNAF game when I was younger
That’s actually already on vsbattles, though some profiles aren’t made like Candy himself. It is the best one.

I also know of this profile on omniversal battlefield that gives a character tier 2 stuff but there's no scans to back it up so
Honestly tier 2 FNAW characters sound a bit wank to me, i assume all of the characters would be Low 7-C if the calc is accepted that is.

Also Virus and Demon Wario are basically Emma, so they are the same being, should we really scale things from Five Nights at Wario's 4, it's basically all a dream just like FNAF 4.

For those who played FNAW, how would we tier the characters, would they just be Tier 7-C, they would clearly be somewhere around 9-C for killing people, but i don't know.

I've got a sandbox for FNaW Mario, I still need to add scans/references, but I think most of the abilities and stats are there (In terms of AP, Low 7-C normal humans is weirdly consistent. There are multiple occasions in the series where regular humans fight Emma or Entity 01 in some capacity: Bruno fighting Demon Wario in the Final Show, Edward fighting Emma in the cross-game quest, Wario (Alive Wario, not undead Wario) being able to take numerous hits from Entity 01 in the end game quest)

I also noticed a few problems with both PN Mickey profiles

For the original:
  • His Regen should only be High-Low, I asked about this before, and reattaching your head is only High-Low, Mid would only be for regenerating an entirely new head
  • Blood Manip for having blood is... uh, no?
  • While Type 1 & 2 SS are probably fine, iirc we can't just assume Type 3 without some showing or statement that the costumes don't need any form of sleep, but I'm unsure of the standards, so eh
  • 9-C Stats and Class 5 LS are based on scaling to head ripping, the problem with this is that PN Mickey's feat is specifically ripping his own head, which shouldn't scale to ripping off a human head due to PN Mickey's vastly different physiology (It'd be much easier to rip the head off a suit than to rip off a human head) also "unharmed after pulled his head off," uh... my guy, he is literally decapitated, that's not a dura feat that's just Type 2 Immortality. He's still got his feat of killing Jake, but killing a human without any specification isn't 9-C, maybe you could argue 10-A based on Jake being a guard and potentially having some kind of training, but seeing as Jake was only hired to watch cameras, I doubt he'd have needed or done any kind of training for the job
For the remake:
  • Like with the original Regen should only be High-Low
  • "Ink Mimicry"/Organic Manip for being made of ink, like Blood Manip for being made of blood, is a no. Unless he can actually manipulate ink in some way (And if he can only manipulate the ink that makes up his own body then that'd just be Body Control)
  • Why is his Inorganic Physiology Type 2? The original correctly listed Type 1, and the remake doesn't add anything to suggest that the toons are AI or robots
  • Type 3 SS is questionable for the same reasons as the original
  • He also shouldn't have Hacking, closing the game is just Fourth Wall Breaking
  • His stats also have all the same problems as the original, his body's made of ink, so ripping his own head off wouldn't take nearly as high AP/LS as for a human head, and saying he was unharmed by ripping his head off is still peak comedy

Last edited:
I've got a sandbox for FNaW Mario, I still need to add scans/references, but I think most of the abilities and stats are there (In terms of AP, Low 7-C normal humans is weirdly consistent. There are multiple occasions in the series where regular humans fight Emma or Entity 01 in some capacity: Bruno fighting Demon Wario in the Final Show, Edward fighting Emma in the cross-game quest, Wario (Alive Wario, not undead Wario) being able to take numerous hits from Entity 01 in the end game quest)

For the original:
  • His Regen should only be High-Low, I asked about this before, and reattaching your head is only High-Low, Mid would only be for regenerating an entirely new head
  • While Type 1 & 2 SS are probably fine, iirc we can't just assume Type 3 without some showing or statement that the costumes don't need any form of sleep
  • 9-C Stats and Class 5 LS are based on scaling to head ripping, the problem with this is that PN Mickey's feat is specifically ripping his own head, which shouldn't scale to ripping off a human head due to PN Mickey's vastly different physiology (It'd be much easier to rip the head off a suit than to rip off a human head) also "unharmed after pulled his head off," uh... my guy, he is literally decapitated, that's not a dura feat that's just Type 2 Immortality. He's still got his feat of killing Jake, but killing a human without any specification isn't 9-C, maybe you could argue 10-A based on Jake being a guard and potentially having some kind of training, but seeing as Jake was only hired to watch cameras, I doubt he'd have needed or done any kind of training for the job
For the remake:
  • "Ink Mimicry"/Organic Manip for being made of ink, like Blood Manip for being made of blood, is a no. Unless he can actually manipulate ink in some way (And if he can only manipulate the ink that makes up his own body then that'd just be Body Control)
  • Why is his Inorganic Physiology Type 2? The original correctly listed Type 1, and the remake doesn't add anything to suggest that the toons are AI or robots
  • His stats also have all the same problems as the original, his body's made of ink, so ripping his own head off wouldn't take nearly as high AP/LS as for a human head, and saying he was unharmed by ripping his head off is still peak comedy
Input looks gucci, about regen someone made the regen to mid while in reality ripping the head off regen is only high-low regen, on making of pnm crt, i didnt think twice during the cooking💀

Input looks gucci, about regen someone made the regen to mid while in reality ripping the head off regen is only high-low regen, on making of pnm crt, i didnt think twice during the cooking💀
Also im praying for 1 day someone fixes the incarnations of fnati photo negative mickey profiles, so the pnm trinity gets actually done.

For the original:
  • While Type 1 & 2 SS are probably fine, iirc we can't just assume Type 3 without some showing or statement that the costumes don't need any form of sleep, but I'm unsure of the standards, so eh
For the remake:
That seems fine for me with the original, the original is kind of weird when it comes to powerscaling, as its heavily assumed that it killed an unknown number of people, being able to rip bone and fingernails.

The Nightmare Fuel page for FNATI on TV Tropes says there was a WoG statement that states that Mickey tears off Jake’s head to wear it as his own, but it’s TV Tropes so it’s not really a credible source.

Back