• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Five Nights At Freddy's (Movie) Discussion Thread!

William also got shot and literally was fine after wards with only the spring locks killing him.

anyways, MATPAT CAMEO LETS GOOOOO
YUP

If they ever make a second fnaf movie, imagine him showing up again in the opening scene to make some investigation of what happened in the pizzeria as a reference to his game theories

Other than matpat I was also expecting that markiplier would have a cameo, but I just remembered that he was filminghis own movie at that moment fnaf was being filmed- movie was still enjoyable tho

The little references were the best part imo

Dream Theory book, Sparky the Dog, "I always come back", Balloon Boy, S-A-V-E-H-I-M, the music box, and the Baby mask were great details

The little references were the best part imo

Dream Theory book, Sparky the Dog, "I always come back", Balloon Boy, S-A-V-E-H-I-M, the music box, and the Baby mask were great details
William saying "I always come back" was so out of pocket and was so out of place but i simply loved when he said it bruh 💀 💀 💀 💀

Really cool the movie, it was far better than what I honestly expected, the way the animatronics looked and moves was quite good.

The balloon boy was the worst thing though, that shit with the sudden loud music out of nowhere *****.

The most surprising part to me was when the girl was suddenly cut in half, that was more than what I thought would happen in a PG13 movie, probably the best feat in the film.

Do spirits have technology manipulation and dream manipulation for entering mikes dreams and messing with the electricity? Plus Foxys spirit was able to hurt Mike from within the dream somehow

They also seem way smarter here. Like them taking out those punks was insanely good planning tbh

Do spirits have technology manipulation and dream manipulation for entering mikes dreams and messing with the electricity?
Yeah.
Plus Foxys spirit was able to hurt Mike from within the dream somehow

In a later scene all the children do the same, they cut Mike in the dream and when he wakes up Mike has the same wounds that he received in the dream. But Shocking says they just hurt him in the real world at the same time as the dream or something.

Scott confirmed that he retconned the series once, though he didn't specify when iirc. Sister Location was definetly the retcon though. Dream theory made sense back in the day but not nowadays

Fair enough, I must say that I found Springtrap to be wacky, non menacing and underwhelming.

The animatronics felt more like a threat than him.

Also I am like 80% certain that the whole "the main character name is Micheal" thing is misdirection and in reality the reason why afton took notice to him is because of his last name.

Fair enough, I must say that I found Springtrap to be wacky, non menacing and underwhelming.

The animatronics felt more like a threat than him.
Welcome to literally every William that isn't from the Book Trilogy

The Book Trilogy actually made him pretty threatening(albeit human with weaknesses as such) in the first book, second book... lessened his impact a bit, and the third book... he's literally a cripple who can barely move in that Book so uh, his threat comes from his words, and that's the book I read... like 4 years ago.

Back