• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNaF Security Breach Discussion

I just realized, where does The Daycare Attendant stand? I'm not sure if he can be scaled to the Glamrock animatronics as he generally has no other feats other than the fact he can one-shot Gregory (He's also shown to be capable of one-shotting him even while he's inside Freddy, though this is very likely just game mechanics), he's also shown as being faster than Gregory and can easily carry him around (Placing him at human or maybe athlete level, he's also been seen as being strong enough to drag Freddy). My best guess is that he could be comparable to Vanessa/Vanny but I'm not sure, what do you guys think?
well he also drags freddy around I think
he also gets to have some kind of flight

monty needs below average human travel speed on his profile
anyways I wasn't lying before, I'm so gonna do the john wick vs a glamrock animatronic thread

Gregory's page is up, now Glamrock Freddy's profile needs to be made

Monty is epic tho
I just love how incredibly furious he is when you first hear him, and also the fact that later on he just ends up being a torso and still kills you

Even if he doesn't scale to the Glamrock animatronics, I feel like he should still be comparable to the S.T.A.F.F bots, who are common enemies and can brutally dismember a human like Vanny and even Glamrock Freddy in a small group. Maybe possibly 9-C? The profile itself looks good

There is no solid justification for scaling like that + we don’t actually know if he gets killed or not
Still, he's still an animatronic much like them, although the Glamrocks seem more robust overall, it shouldn't be too flimsy to scale him with the S.T.A.F.F bots, who are practically fodder compared to the animatronics.

Pretty sure the Puppet would be 9-C since it can one-shot Jeremy, an adult human.

Pretty sure the Puppet would be 9-C since it can one-shot Jeremy, an adult human.
Being able to down a person in one shot is something a athletic human or even a normal person can do. There's entire political campaigns IRL raising awareness that people can kill each other in one punch under the correct conditions.

Being able to down a person in one shot is something a athletic human or even a normal person can do. There's entire political campaigns IRL raising awareness that people can kill each other in one punch under the correct conditions.
I thought one-shotting normal people was automatically 9-C? I swear I saw that somewhere.

Back