• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNAF (almost) everyone fricking dies (Massive verse profile deletion +)(Profiles deleted, waiting remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
87fdd1960fdab8b2cda746121dc6af17.jpg

Okay, It's not clickbait, We from the FNAF supporting group and General Discussion FNAF thread made a very hard decision, Evveryone here should know that Five Night's at Freddy's profiles are... a dumpster fire of trash, so we proposed a solution to make them better

We gonna do this

Kill (Almost) every profile from the verse to build It back from the ground, I alread saved every profile that will be affected by It
So, You may ask, who will be affected?
well...​

Everyone who is in the the categories above (Note that FNAF 1 is not present on the list) except...​
The characters from FNAF 1 are spared for being alread under CRT(Click the ones above to go to the CRT's, It just need staff aproval to be applied) or being not bad (TATG), avery single other profile has a reason or another that makes them better to be just build from the start instead of making a spam amount of CRT to fix everything

This CRT is not only asking for the deletion but also asking for us to also be able to then later re upload the profiles that will be remade from pratically scratch without the need of making a new CRT just to add them back as this would be a inconvenience to everyone on the wiki

Agree: Comiphorous, ShionAH, koopa3144, Greatsage13th, DaReaperMan, King_Dom470, DarkGrath, TheMassivlyUnkn0wn, LephyrTheRevanchist, EliminatorVenom

Disagree:

IDK: Armorchompy​

Last edited:
I sended mensages to the TMs and ADMs online at the moment asking to come here...(ignoring the ones in the opossing list)

Why exactly are they so bad? I don't know the verse at all so you should probably explain, if you're going with such a drastic option.

Why exactly are they so bad? I don't know the verse at all so you should probably explain, if you're going with such a drastic option.
A lot of the verse isn't up to quality and does not have the proper P&A nor scaling. It doesn't help that the verse doesn't have many knowledgeable staff that can review crt for the verse. It would be easier to delete the pages, remake them, than repost them, rather than having to go through multiple crt's that never get attention from staff and take a long time to conclude.

Fnaf as a verse has an obscure lore, one small easteregg can basically rewrite the timeline.

Right now the profiles are very outdated.

Couldn't you just make the profiles anew and then overwrite the current ones completely once it's done?
There are few knowledgeable staff so CRT's to overwrite profiles take a very long time to conclude. It would be easier for us to just to delete the existing profiles and repost them after we finish revising them.

In resume, would take one million years to use the standard way of crt's to put everything in order, this way everything would be easier and faster

Could you elaborate a bit on what parts of the profiles are outdated or worthy of remaking from scratch? I largely share Armorchompy's thoughts - I don't know much about the verse, so I cannot pass on a change this drastic without additional context. Furthermore, taking a cursory glance through the pages doesn't immediately produce such noteworthy errors as to explain why it would be better to start from scratch. If you can provide a compelling case for the low quality of the pages, I'd consider this in further depth.

Could you elaborate a bit on what parts of the profiles are outdated or worthy of remaking from scratch? I largely share Armorchompy's thoughts - I don't know much about the verse, so I cannot pass on a change this drastic without additional context. Furthermore, taking a cursory glance through the pages doesn't immediately produce such noteworthy errors as to explain why it would be better to start from scratch. If you can provide a compelling case for the low quality of the pages, I'd consider this in further depth.
Thing about Fnaf is that the lore is complex and basically created by clues and small pieces of information like a puzzle piece

Sometimes we get new clues that can change the entirety of the story, since the profiles are so old there is a lot of misinformation on them.

Deleting them would be way easier since Fnaf CRTs sometimes take months to be completed.

Thing about Fnaf is that the lore is complex and basically created by clues and small pieces of information like a puzzle piece

Sometimes we get new clues that can change the entirety of the story, since the profiles are so old there is a lot of misinformation on them.

Deleting them would be way easier since Fnaf CRTs sometimes take months to be completed.
I think what the staff want is not "story changes. Endpoint.", but what actually is changing, more precise information, like feats, abilities and stats.

Basically; the profiles are old as all ****, lack feats, have wrong abilities, etc, and the amount of staff willing to actually comment on any CRTs for it feels like 0, which is why the FNaF1 cast+Fredbear aren't up to par yef

Your questions have been awnserd

I'm not super knowledgeable on the verse but last time I tried to use Freddy in a vs thread everyone told me that he was super outdated to the point of being unusable so I guess I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back