• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Five Nights At Freddy's (Movie) Discussion Thread!

Most of his AP feats can be done by regular people. Tackling someone that was off guard into a fountain while running at full speed and beating them up isn't something you have to be in super good shape or be an athlete to do. People do stuff like that to each other all the time
Mike is still shown to be a fairly athletic adult man, as seen with him doing push-ups. 10-A isn't very hard to get to, I think most fit adults can qualify for it

Didn't he also trade blows with the Cupcake?

Mike is still shown to be a fairly athletic adult man, as seen with him doing push-ups. 10-A isn't very hard to get to, I think most fit adults can qualify for it

Not to my knowledge, but compared to that one human adult who was completely overpowered and had his face bitten. Mike actually was able to fight back but clearly would've lost without the electric rod.

I just did a push-up after I read this. Am I, a short, skinny teenager with no combat experience 10-A now? Can I now fight on par with highly skilled athletes?

Most unathletic people his age can do a decent amount of push-ups. Unless if he actually works out frequently and has feats to boot, I don't think 10-A is justified
Cupcake was still giving him trouble despite having no leverage, and he needed the eletric rod to escape

If you want more proof of Mike not being 10-A, the other security guard that Mike was working with in the mall easily pulled Mike off of the man he was attacking. I think if other mostly normal humans (though that guy appeared to be pretty big so you could argue 10-A for the other security guard) can pull him off of someone that easily while he was in a blind rage, then you probably aren't that much stronger than an average Joe

Unless if he actually works out frequently
I don't think the push-ups were a one time thing, and again, this is an adult man who works security we're talking about
(though that guy appeared to be pretty big so you could argue 10-A for the other security guard)
Given he's also an adult security guard, he should be 10-A as well

The tier system says this;

10-B: Human level​

Characters or objects capable of exerting force comparable to that of regular humans, such as teenagers or unathletic adults.

10-A: Athlete level​

Characters or objects capable of exerting force comparable to that of more athletic humans, such as trained fighters or generally physically fit individuals.

Oh yeah for Michael, he actually took a bite to the leg from the cupcake, and didn’t have any major injury from it. The cupcake btw brutally ate someone’s face, and tore right through Spring Bonnie’s suit for whatever that counts for.

hey, about Foxy's height, I think you could get it from the scene were they are all slumped over in the "fort". just calculate Abby's head height, from that Foxy's, and from that his body

The animatronics in the movie are actual animatronics, yes. Though I did a bit of digging and couldn't find any heights for them

The movie uses camera angles to make them look even taller, so i wouldn't be surprised using some scenes would make them taller than what the actual animatronic is.
That’s very true. Could we use Foxy as a way of determining his KE? Not sure if the others would scale because they aren’t of the same speed.

So a guy on a discord server I'm on posted a calc for Foxy's speed. What do you guys think of it?

Credit to nikoslovely
Fnaf Movie Spoilers.
Foxy moves really really fast across a hallway
Foxy Height
  • Mike Schmidt 796 px = 1.65 meters
  • Freddy (should be comparable to foxy in height) 831 px = 1.72255025126 meters
Distance Moved
  • Scan = 620 px
  • Foxy 144 px = 1.72255025126 meters
Distance: 1.72255025126 * 620 /[144 * 2 * tan(70deg/2)] = 5.29595541273 meters
Time: 9/24 fps
Speed: 5.29595541273 / (9/24) = 14.1225477673 m/s
Superhuman

Pixel Scaling : (edited)

feat

They should downscale to Foxy tbh. Just like the games
Yeah. Although not sure if we have any showings for the other cast, they seem kind of slow. They won’t even reach Normal human based on how Freddy approached Michael at a slow rate.

I'll say it, why do we scale Foxy faster than everyone? Because I'm pretty sure people only say that because he's the only one who runs, but idk

I'll say it, why do we scale Foxy faster than everyone? Because I'm pretty sure people only say that because he's the only one who runs, but idk
Well it’s more rather we don’t scale them to Foxy rather than Foxy upscaling from them since he demonstrated the faster speed.

also didn't mike tackle a dude into a fountain and beat him up for a while until security came? i think that's 10-A

Probably not. 10-B is for late teens or average adults. 10-A requires say an average male to be athletic, he’s certainly not a trained fighter, physically strong, or athletic individual.

The male in question got jumped and tackled to the ground before he had a chance to fight back. He does pushups everyday but from what’s shown on screen it’s probably to keep him in shape rather than train to be athletic.

Durability on the other hand. The cupcake bit onto his leg and left no bad injury, and the cupcake chewed off someone’s face and tore right through Springtraps suit. However the Springtrap one is iffy.

Considering Springtrap one-shot Mike with a kick. Meanwhile Durability is > to AP.

man, i think i remember him doing something pretty strong in the movie but i can't remember right now, strong for an average dude ofc

i think he moved something large when repairing the pizzaria after the raid? or maybe it was something to do with the suits? i might be misremembering it, but he gave me 10-A vibes sometimes? or maybe at least 10-B+, not sure

man, i think i remember him doing something pretty strong in the movie but i can't remember right now, strong for an average dude ofc

i think he moved something large when repairing the pizzaria after the raid? or maybe it was something to do with the suits? i might be misremembering it, but he gave me 10-A vibes sometimes? or maybe at least 10-B+, not sure
I've never in my life seen someone get 10-B+. Please do it.

also didn't mike tackle a dude into a fountain and beat him up for a while until security came? i think that's 10-A
Most of his AP feats can be done by regular people. Tackling someone that was off guard into a fountain while running at full speed and beating them up isn't something you have to be in super good shape or be an athlete to do. People do stuff like that to each other all the time

Back