• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNAF (almost) everyone fricking dies (Massive verse profile deletion +)(Profiles deleted, waiting remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
need 3 staff seeing as this is a big change
images

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
toy_freddy__fnaf_world__screaming_by_transparentjiggly64_dfh6pz8-fullview.png

Thing about Fnaf is that the lore is complex and basically created by clues and small pieces of information like a puzzle piece

Sometimes we get new clues that can change the entirety of the story, since the profiles are so old there is a lot of misinformation on them.

Deleting them would be way easier since Fnaf CRTs sometimes take months to be completed.
Basically; the profiles are old as all ****, lack feats, have wrong abilities, etc, and the amount of staff willing to actually comment on any CRTs for it feels like 0, which is why the FNaF1 cast+Fredbear aren't up to par yef
I see. I suppose that's fine, then.

and then there's me, that already am acquainted with the verse and know this change will actually benefit the verse a lot
That already am acquainted? Also I got the reworks I did for you lol

I agree, that was something that has bothered me for a long time about the verse, but since I had stopped playing or really involving with FNAF a while now, I didn't comment on it.

I agree, that was something that has bothered me for a long time about the verse, but since I had stopped playing or really involving with FNAF a while now, I didn't comment on it.

and friends, this is 3 staff menbers(We just need now someone who can delete the pages now lol)

First,,have they all been saved?
I'm gonna choke you to d... I'm calm, yes they are https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:JustANormalLemon/sandbox/FNAFSAVE You alread saw that sandbox reaeper and I spended a entire day putting them all here
Do you guys want a sandbox of them? I can do so but need to know which profiles are.
All game profiles (Exept FNAF 1 and 3 and the 2 profiles I mentioned in the thread description) and fazbear frights ones

yeah **** no. William was the one who needed to go. he not only had misinformation on it, but had an entirely seperate canon apart of his profile. incorrect info + composite profile means he had to bite the dust

I forgot Willian Afton should also be deleted, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back