• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Five Nights At Freddy's (Movie) Discussion Thread!

Hey, found something.

According to this, wool has a tensile strength of 1-1.7 mpa. Use the 60% rule of thumb and you got a frag value of 0.6 mpa and a V frag value of 1.02.

Hey, found something.

According to this, wool has a tensile strength of 1-1.7 mpa. Use the 60% rule of thumb and you got a frag value of 0.6 mpa and a V frag value of 1.02.
Can wool be fragmented? I mean, I don't think wool shatters the same way as the rest of the materials on the destruction values table.

Hey, found something.

You know even with the frag value this would still be street level which might give Mike a durability feat since he took a bite from cupcake

Yeah Wool should work

Still need to get heights for every animatronic so we can, ya know, actually properly calc shit like Freddy's bite(maybe I didnt pay attention to the details, and yes I know we have his height), but definitely foxy schmoving

Some dude snored through the film.

If only A24 had done the movie, specifically under Ari Aster. FNaF would make for only f#cked up film. Instead, we got a worse Willy's Wonderland.

You know even with the frag value this would still be street level which might give Mike a durability feat since he took a bite from cupcake
The only thing that’s weird is that’d make him > to the suit. But at the same time his durability is << AP of William in the suit.

I'm 90% sure the cupcake just ripped off the fabric of the suit rather than the metal

Other people in the comments have already said this, just saying it here too

True. The springlock wasn’t damaged at all. So Mike scales to 9-C, and Afton scales from one-shotting Mike.

Also which frag are we using for the wool?

Wait okay so are we making Mike 9-C because he got bit by the cupcake? He got ****** up when it attacked him, and it is clear that it would kill him if he didn't disable it with the taser. I know he keeps going after the attack but I'd wager that the adrenaline must've been helping him at that point

Haven't watched the movie, and I don't intend to, but if the injuries Mike sustains are too severe and basically borderline fatal, it's more of a Stamina feat than Durability

Humans irl do have 9-C durability but that's besides the point

This is fiction, a 9-C character attacked a character and they weren't too damaged, that's a 9-C feat

Haven't watched the movie, and I don't intend to, but if the injuries Mike sustains are too severe and basically borderline fatal, it's more of a Stamina feat than Durability
They aren't anywhere near fatal, he's fine afterwards

What? He doesn't get one-shot or anything. Taking a hit from someone and surviving is the most basic method of scaling someone's durability
If a dog bites my leg and I don't instantly die does that make me 9-C? It's perfectly reasonable to assume that Mike can survive that while still being a normal human. 10-B works perfectly. I can't call giving him 9-C dura anything but wank honestly

If a dog bites my leg and I don't instantly die does that make me 9-C? It's perfectly reasonable to assume that Mike can survive that while still being a normal human. 10-B works perfectly. I can't call giving him 9-C dura anything but wank honestly
Again its fiction and completely different from the real world. But If your completely uninjured after a 9-C dog bit into your leg and proceeded to maul it for quite a long time then yeah honestly you probably have 9-C durability

The thing is, he wasn't hurt. He had no trouble walking afterwards and didn't have to get it patched up or anything. If a dog bites your leg and you have nearly no injuries, you'd be 9-C. That's what happened

Don’t we have a rule that we negate real world logic for something that isn’t a direct strike for this scenario and just directly scale the two. Kind of like being slashed by a sword in fiction.

Last edited:

Ezra Miller when Freddy finds the microwaved babies:

cover3.jpg

A preview for the novelization was released which can be read fully here.
I read all the pages and these are the excerpts that were probably the most important to me.
ET0bzpD.png

Mike is 5'6.
HqQGuUZ.png

Bob the Guard in the opening (Not Mike) is 5'11
E4h9GMe.png

The torture device spring-lock thing is described as steel (It doesn't mean anything now but it could act as supporting evidence if steel is proven consistent as the metal for the animatronics and spring locks)
8kL8ffv.png

Mike is described as somewhat athletic.
2EGtq8S.png

Mike breaks the skin on his hand (Just a stamina feat really)
Other than that we should probably wait for the full novel to be released I guess.

Last edited:
So if Mike is 5' 11" how tall is William? Josh irl is 5' 5" and Mathew is 6' 2", so William has got to be a goddamn giant assuming the height difference is consistent

Back